Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮 - page 10. (Read 28509 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
RAWG’s on ICOBench (and other listings)!

Our project has been featured on several prominent crowdsale listings. We’re happy to see that we have been rated appropriately by the industry experts and advisors.
ICObench with the 4.5 out of 5 mark states that RAWG has a clear vision, an experienced team, a high-quality working project and exciting future prospects!

Other listings with their respective ratings:
Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

It is inspiring to see the positive feedback from the community which give us even more juice to push the project even further!

Rawg is ranked no.1 in my "to invest ico's".I absolutely love the idea of paying the gamers for what they do for leisure.with a little more exposure,loads of gamers all around the world will jump in.their team too has loads of experience in the gaming sector and will surely pull this of nicely,and now to cap it off,they have been rated 4.6by ico bench  Shocked
Activity: 434
Chikuntv

Our project has been featured on several prominent crowdsale listings. We’re happy to see that we have been rated appropriately by the industry experts and advisors.
ICObench with the 4.5 out of 5 mark states that RAWG has a clear vision, an experienced team, a high-quality working project and exciting future prospects!

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

It is inspiring to see the positive feedback from the community which give us even more juice to push the project even further!

I think it's fair. I'm trying to follow all ICOs and all bounties out there. Just DYOR and find the lost legit. Like RAWG
Merit: 38

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

Very good ratings on ICOBench. I see that the project starts to be recognized for the excellent idea it implements.
Well done team. Let's continue to spread the word about RAWG!
Activity: 294
Merit: 9

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

Wiii WIii! That's what actually RAWG is! Rock always with gratis! They have received good rating from all ICObench!  Definitely interesting project with good potential!Excellent idea with very promising features, clear vision and the idea itself and a strong team to implement it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

Lots of review rating started to come in for RAWG. Check these ratings in the list. Wow..All positives and excellent. These kind of rating will catch the eyes of the many investors. Real good for the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

Oh yea, this is what you deserve guys. Share this news on every social network, in every mean of mass media you own. Crypto community take very seriously the opinion of ICObench and other rating services.
Chikuntv
I like the idea a lot bc I used to play a lot. Really cool to see high ratings. Bounty campaign is also cool.
copper member
Activity: 168
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

Wow. This. Is. Big. The ICObench rating is crazy. Very good ratings here. Take this as a deserved Reward for your work!

Thank you! We'll scout some more listings to see what they say about RAWG.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

Wow. This. Is. Big. The ICObench rating is crazy. Very good ratings here. Take this as a deserved Reward for your work!
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added RAWG to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/rawg/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to RAWG ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
This looks pretty and clear. I like the design and the clean "ICO Details" Structure.

More and more listings are being created stylishly and easy to look at.
Great to see RAWG in such listings Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
Hello Team  Smiley

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to RAWG ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit" or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.

Thank you!
This looks pretty and clear. I like the design and the clean "ICO Details" Structure.
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Hello Team  Smiley

Thank you!

Thank you for adding us, looks very neat!
We will contact you with more info that need to be changed.
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/a7h6gPq.jpg

Thank you!
Activity: 7
Directly through the platform you'll be able to spend tokens on goods and services from our partners.
As for selling, our token will be listed on exchanges, so you'll be able to turn it into other cryptocurrency.

Yes, I have read about listing on stock exchanges. And about the purchase of goods, too. I just thought that users will sell each other tokens directly in the game for Fiat. Now it happens in most virtual games through electronic payment systems such as webmoney, etc. Although this should not be a big problem for the project.
With RAWG you are not bound to only one platform like steam or psn. You get tokens on every game on every platform through RAWG as meta platform. The problem with the earning could be, you "earn" token @rawg and if you sell them directly through rawg - there could be tax or financial law issues.
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Good job. I continue to study your project.
And gamers will be able to sell tokens directly through your platform? Maybe even each other

Directly through the platform you'll be able to spend tokens on goods and services from our partners.
As for selling, our token will be listed on exchanges, so you'll be able to turn it into other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
Good job. I continue to study your project.
And gamers will be able to sell tokens directly through your platform? Maybe even each other
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Well, the main news from AMA session is that crowd sale is postponed till September. Do you plan to continue the same marketing activity through the whole summer?

Well, it's a good question, we're still be attending events and pitching our project.
Also, our open pre-sale should be happening sooner than the crowdsale.
And there's gonna be an AMA with our chief marketing officer in the TG chat, so don't miss it Wink
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Dear administrators, you inserted an incorrect link to white-paper and one-page on the first page of the topic in the description. Please correct.

incorrect link to white-paper:  https://token.rawg.io/docs/rawg-whitepaper.pdf
correct link to white-paper:  https://token.rawg.io/docs/rawg-whitepaper-en.pdf

Can we say it was intentional to check our eagle-eyed community? No? Oh well...

Actually, thanks for the catch, we've updated the whitepaper recently and the token website so the link now is different Smiley

Should be good now
Oh, it was a competition? So there was a bounty? ((-, j/k
But the One Pager Link still isn't correct. Maybe take look, please!

My Lord, we are on "fire"! 🔥
Pages:
Jump to: