Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 109. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We've distributed all the coins to everyone. Only one person did not receive coins because they gave us the wrong address. We sent them an email, so they know who they are. I'm happy to deliver the coins earlier than we originally said we would. Thank you to all our investors. Exchanges will be up soon, either tomorrow night or the next night hopefully. It depends when Bittrex can get on it.
Activity: 125
the IPO finally ends.Now we can focus on development and marketing Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 628
got my coin, any exchange?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Got my GB, thanks!
selling 10k GB for 1 BTC PM me  Grin
Activity: 133
Activity: 54
so by the time I buy the coins at a price of 39 gb satoshi now I receive 562 coins for satoshi
sorry I'm confused by this   

From the OP

So the way it works is:
If you invest 1btc and we receive 10btc total, then you will receive 10% of the total coin supply because you invested 10% of the total btc. This system makes for a fair and even distribution of coins because it is a system in which the percentage of coins you receive is equal to the percentage of BTC you supplied.

The formula for price per coins is: Amount BTC Received/# of Coins

It's not ICO.

what isnt ICO?

ICO- Initial Coin Offer

ICO:fixed sell price

Well I dont think that is a rule for that term, and it is a fixed price per coin, everyone payed the same amount for each coin, its just calculated based on the percentage of total BTC invested. Really though it doesn't matter what you call it.
Activity: 602
so by the time I buy the coins at a price of 39 gb satoshi now I receive 562 coins for satoshi

From the OP

So the way it works is:
If you invest 1btc and we receive 10btc total, then you will receive 10% of the total coin supply because you invested 10% of the total btc. This system makes for a fair and even distribution of coins because it is a system in which the percentage of coins you receive is equal to the percentage of BTC you supplied.

It's not ICO.

what isnt ICO?

ICO- Initial Coin Offer

ICO:fixed sell price

From the OP

So the way it works is:

It's not ICO.

what isnt ICO?

ICO- Initial Coin Offer
Activity: 602

From the OP

So the way it works is:

It's not ICO.

From the OP

So the way it works is:

So when you bought there wasnt that much total BTC invested, and as the distribution is a percentage of the total 20 million coins, the more total BTC got invested into the ICO the less percent of the coins you would get on distribution.
Activity: 504
Activity: 98
Got some Green baby  Grin
Just received my coins. Thanks!

35 million coins?? how did you get that?
block 22552
35 million coin transaction? lol what's going on devs.

I think distribution started and in that block the coins got moved to different addresses quickly so the that why the value out was so high.
If you look in the wallet and explorer moneysupply is still 20 million.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just received my coins. Thanks!

35 million coins?? how did you get that?
35 million coin transaction? lol what's going on devs.
Jump to: