Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 112. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
7 Minutes left to close the Pre-Sale. any order made in this 7 minutes will be processed. We will be waiting upon confirmations to start rechecking the investment list and then distributing the coins
When can we apply for the rewards program? Also if we were to purchase now another 0.5 btc would we qualify for the biggest one the professionals package? Smiley

Rewards program will be available on September 20th, but we expect to release an application section soon in our site. We can't promise if you'll qualify for a certain level because it is based on how many coins you own, and it is impossible to know how many coins each person will get at this point.

You can look at this link estimated dates of every coming feature http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/
Thank you so much for the kind reply. I am especially interested in your merchant plugin idea and would probably like to open a discussion for JV on that for our coin once you are launched and have time in the near future as we also wish to become merchant integrated at some point. I love the Whitepaper and telling all my Friends at the moment including POLO trollbox friends. Smiley
Nice, we will be glad to help you with merchant integration in the near future
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
When can we apply for the rewards program? Also if we were to purchase now another 0.5 btc would we qualify for the biggest one the professionals package? Smiley

Rewards program will be available on September 20th, but we expect to release an application section soon in our site. We can't promise if you'll qualify for a certain level because it is based on how many coins you own, and it is impossible to know how many coins each person will get at this point.

You can look at this link estimated dates of every coming feature http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/
Thank you so much for the kind reply. I am especially interested in your merchant plugin idea and would probably like to open a discussion for JV on that for our coin once you are launched and have time in the near future as we also wish to become merchant integrated at some point. I love the Whitepaper and telling all my Friends at the moment including POLO trollbox friends. Smiley
56 Minutes Left to close the Pre-Sale

legendary
O.K we did another bag of 1 btc worth..

cf622e99abf95f1c4b8572d6ec9c86e6db4a8b7f3b2ebb36172ed2ad95a8d032
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Less than 2 hours left to close the Pre-Sale
We just invested 0.5 btc on behalf of QIBUCK COIN..

TXD I.D: 6152957b0f9f2238ca759b266204c3866ca346ac849689150d8eafea23e7d9bb

Thank you QIBUCK COIN team, keep doing a good job and count with us for any development related collaboration in the future

Excellent! We are constantly looking to team up with great Coins and Developers for mutual collaboration and growth and to make the Altcoin Industry a more reputable place, especially for bringing in new social sectors into our Communities. I will pm you soon once you finish all the ICO for maybe a preliminary skype meeting with out Team. Thank you for the warm welcome.  Smiley. BTW Your wallet synced beautifully and is ready to receive it's bag. Smiley.

Great! We will be waiting for this meeting

You're always welcome!
legendary

Thank you QIBUCK COIN team, keep doing a good job and count with us for any development related collaboration in the future

Excellent! We are constantly looking to team up with great Coins and Developers for mutual collaboration and growth and to make the Altcoin Industry a more reputable place, especially for bringing in new social sectors into our Communities. I will pm you soon once you finish all the ICO for maybe a preliminary skype meeting with out Team. Thank you for the warm welcome.  Smiley. BTW Your wallet synced beautifully and is ready to receive it's bag. Smiley.

My main concern is the developers are getting a bunch of money up front, and have no plans to hold coins themselves. In other words, they will be working for "free" after launch. The answer to this is they will work hard for the satisfaction of having a solid coin.
Every single thing done here by the developers has been for one goal: to sell investors ipo coins. Think about that before you send btc.

Hi chesthing,

Please, come back in the coming days, we will be glad to make you change your opinion

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
this will be amazing!
legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hey all, take a break.....

What differs this ICO from other successive crypto fund raisers???

Most of the icos are done without any substantive features ready on lunch day, this one has a very intuitive wallet, cooperation with bittrex and very respected future initiatives.
There is a risk, a big one, but its the same risk you will see in any other investment at crypto market. Without risk there is no ROI.

Keep in mind there is a big possibility all the critics here are just trying to minimize the btc raised in order to maximize their ROI....

I see a potential here, the devs have impressed me.

Good Luck to us all
'
LOL OFF COURSE! This is one of the only coins where FUD before launch actually pays off ...
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Hey all, take a break.....

What differs this ICO from other successive crypto fund raisers???

Most of the icos are done without any substantive features ready on lunch day, this one has a very intuitive wallet, cooperation with bittrex and very respected future initiatives.
There is a risk, a big one, but its the same risk you will see in any other investment at crypto market. Without risk there is no ROI.

Keep in mind there is a big possibility all the critics here are just trying to minimize the btc raised in order to maximize their ROI....

I see a potential here, the devs have impressed me.

Good Luck to us all
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Went to site support helped me thanks  Wink
Jump to: