Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 111. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The final list on the site is updated. This is the final amount of btc received, and it is showing all escrow orders now as well. We promise that there will be no further orders accepted because as someone said, that is not fair to investors.
As I said, there will be lots of btc in the last day!
Wish Greenbacks have a good launch!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The final list on the site is updated. This is the final amount of btc received, and it is showing all escrow orders now as well. We promise that there will be no further orders accepted because as someone said, that is not fair to investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
waiting for the distribution of coins gb
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
On the plus side, I guess the fact there are people still trying to buy in means there is definite demand out there. We'll find out more after the exchanges open, of course.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
please exclude anyone that sent after the close. this is not fair for us initial investors.
Please, stop sending btc to the escrow address. At this point the pre-sale is over and no more orders will be accepted! Thank you everyone who invested, now it's time for us to get to work even harder.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Closed is closed. Dev has been updating with the countdown through out the thread and it had a countdown clock...

Dev anyone could claim that right now to invest, dont go against the investors that could read/follow the countdown.

We constantly updated the thread and twitter with the time left. We just need to add the last escrow buys to the ICO list on the website, so we are waiting on a couple gb addresses; then we will verify all orders and distribution should start in about 6 hours. It will be finished in 12-24hours.

So some people will get their coins before others, they won't all be sent out at once?

Yes, but everyone will have their coins before the markets open, and POS doesn't start for about 3000 blocks,which is about 25 hours. So, no one will be at a disadvantage.

Great I can't wait to see Greenback babies stake in the wallet.. Cheesy
Closed is closed. Dev has been updating with the countdown through out the thread and it had a countdown clock...

Dev anyone could claim that right now to invest, dont go against the investors that could read/follow the countdown.

We constantly updated the thread and twitter with the time left. We just need to add the last escrow buys to the ICO list on the website, so we are waiting on a couple gb addresses; then we will verify all orders and distribution should start in about 6 hours. It will be finished in 12-24hours.

So some people will get their coins before others, they won't all be sent out at once?

Yes, but everyone will have their coins before the markets open, and POS doesn't start for about 3000 blocks,which is about 25 hours. So, no one will be at a disadvantage.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1428

Pre-Sale is closed, we will be processing the latest orders, after doing it, we will recheck the investment list and then we'll start sending the GB to our investors. Thanks for participate in this Pre-Sale and start being part of the Greenbacks Community.

Greenbacks Staff.
dev ,the investment page shows 3 days presale left . so I miissed the time.. can I still get a chance or you can postpone a certain time ?? It's not our problem ,I think the wrong countdown in your investment page make many people missed the right time.

We understand, a couple people have had issues with the timer not updating. Please check the message we sent you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I still would like to buy some coins! Please make an exception. Grin
Activity: 910
Pre-Sale is closed, we will be processing the latest orders, after doing it, we will recheck the investment list and then we'll start sending the GB to our investors. Thanks for participate in this Pre-Sale and start being part of the Greenbacks Community.

Greenbacks Staff.
dev ,the investment page shows 3 days presale left . so I miissed the time.. can I still get a chance or you can postpone a certain time ?? It's not our problem ,I think the wrong countdown in your investment page make many people missed the right time.

YEARS 0 DAYS 3 HOURS 10 MINUTES 45 SECONDS 29

Greenbacks Staff.
legendary
Activity: 1148
7 Minutes left to close the Pre-Sale. any order made in this 7 minutes will be processed. We will be waiting upon confirmations to start rechecking the investment list and then distributing the coins

end?
Hi,dev,check my investment,is it success?

Being processed
Activity: 574
Hi,dev,check my investment,is it success?
When Will be available on Bittrex.com?
We are expecting that the market will be available tomorrow late, or possibly the next day late. Source code was Already sent to Bittrex, and it's really a matter of when they do it. Send them tweets to add GreenBacks to get them to do it faster.
legendary
Activity: 1470
When Will be available on Bittrex.com?
Jump to: