Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 26. (Read 224554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Hello All, I want to start staking my GB - where can I find info on how to start doing this ?

I've downloaded v2.5 of windows wallet - can i use it for staking GB ?

Also how much GB should I have in my wallet to start staking ?

go to settings, create password, go back to settings click unlock wallet, input password, wait 8 hours and you will begin to see 'minted' coins in other words your stake interest will begin to trickle in.

the more GB you have the more you'll stake.

good luck!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hello All, I want to start staking my GB - where can I find info on how to start doing this ?

I've downloaded v2.5 of windows wallet - can i use it for staking GB ?

Also how much GB should I have in my wallet to start staking ?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
We almost have the web wallet and android wallet ready. We're pretty excited to be launching those soon, and as CarltonBanksy said, he is starting the facebook campaign, so maybe we'll see more exposure soon.

maybe some help with the wallet so i can put the coins in tried everything CANNOT get it to connect or sync!! Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We almost have the web wallet and android wallet ready. We're pretty excited to be launching those soon, and as CarltonBanksy said, he is starting the facebook campaign, so maybe we'll see more exposure soon.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I will try later to today to download the new wallet and stuff and see if I can get it working again. I want to stake babies again. Cheesy
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
sounds like you have blocked ports that aren't allowing the wallet to connect to the internet.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I would like some help with getting my wallet working , do everything that was asked of me , deleted all files except wallet , downloaded new version , done the delete thing again , not sure what there is else to do , it just says 0 connections and not syncing ??   Huh
I wonder if a peer or config file would get you back on track? I'm not a Dev, hope someone PM's you with a solution. I've noticed on Mac the GB's wallet will hang/crash at least once a day (even V2.5). I have to force quit and reopen it and I'm fine for a period of time.
legendary
I would like some help with getting my wallet working , do everything that was asked of me , deleted all files except wallet , downloaded new version , done the delete thing again , not sure what there is else to do , it just says 0 connections and not syncing ??   Huh
Activity: 36
Alrighty, I am going to assume the community is ok with me starting the Facebook Ad Campaign.  Will push it out, and put $100 towards it for the initial test round for these ads, then tweak according to which ads did best then do the same again until we get the funds used.  Will have screenshots for you once we hit the $100 mark.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
I still have 0 active connections with new wallet  Huh Huh
Even if they are having issues, we are happy to announce that GreenBacks is now on mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/market/btc/gb

We wish their launch would have gone better, but hopefully they can turn it around.
legendary
Hello for some reason my greenbacks wallet will not open today.. I don't know what to do, shall I take the wallet.dat from roaming and download it onto another computer? We have 250k greenbacks staking and don't want to lose them.  Cry
try to delete all the file in the greenbacks Roaming folder except the wallet.dat (make a backup) and then re try to open the wallet.

Yes, as he said, try to delete everything except for the wallet.dat, then reopen the wallet and let in sync. If this doesn't work, message us.

nope still zero connections not syncing , did what was said , say with new wallet
is there any files that need to be added or something ??
Greenbacks V2.5 Launched!

It's now available for download through this link:

http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/wallet/

We recommend an update to this version to all the users having wallet crash issues

This is a preview of the GB V2.5 Wallet

This update will include the following changes:
- New Logo
- Windows Wallet Crash Fixes
- Backport Modernization of Treatment of Transactions

Hello for some reason my greenbacks wallet will not open today.. I don't know what to do, shall I take the wallet.dat from roaming and download it onto another computer? We have 250k greenbacks staking and don't want to lose them.  Cry
try to delete all the file in the greenbacks Roaming folder except the wallet.dat (make a backup) and then re try to open the wallet.

Yes, as he said, try to delete everything except for the wallet.dat, then reopen the wallet and let in sync. If this doesn't work, message us.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Hi there have the wallet up but it says 0 connection and wont sync ?? any ideas please
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 36
Would anyone like to help me design the facebook ad images.  These are two I have so far.

They Require Them To Be: 470x246

Also If you have any suggestions for the wording we should put on the ad images, please chime in!

http://imgur.com/WjD8log
http://imgur.com/8QDoQuC
Activity: 40
GreenBacks seems to be listed on MintPal - https://www.mintpal.com/market/btc/gb

Site is a little slow and I can't seem to get the 2FA to work but its promising that we may be there at launch!
Pages:
Jump to: