Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 32. (Read 224582 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I played on the greenbackjack site. Won. Withdrew. hehe Smiley Hey dev (of the blackjack site), can I talk to you about a different version of the game? (Also I have another idea about poker, but that's a completely different game.)
hey sent you a pm, it's 1am here, gotta get some sleep.  will reply back in the morning! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I played on the greenbackjack site. Won. Withdrew. hehe Smiley Hey dev (of the blackjack site), can I talk to you about a different version of the game? (Also I have another idea about poker, but that's a completely different game.)
In terms of building the infrastruture laid out in our whitepaper, we are 100% on pace to get that done, and have stuck to that since day 1. We have even gone above and beyond that with the new wallets we're bringing which deliver more accessibility and mobility to greenbacks, and also the gaming/betting sites that the community has helped with. Times may be slow now, but that is also probably in part to the decline of bitcoin price right now. Hopefully it can all turn around, and we start seeing a rise in a price and volume again.

Any decision on bringing in a PR or lead designer?  Cause some of the things I see you need the most right now is more people finding out about GB and maybe a face lift for GB for the new crowd that will come in from the PR.

Yes, we are going to start by doing a revamp of the logo. This will be done through a logo contest in which we will pay the winners. This logo contest will be launched tomorrow, and this is the start of the marketing revamp for GreenBacks.
+5
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
In terms of building the infrastruture laid out in our whitepaper, we are 100% on pace to get that done, and have stuck to that since day 1. We have even gone above and beyond that with the new wallets we're bringing which deliver more accessibility and mobility to greenbacks, and also the gaming/betting sites that the community has helped with. Times may be slow now, but that is also probably in part to the decline of bitcoin price right now. Hopefully it can all turn around, and we start seeing a rise in a price and volume again.

Any decision on bringing in a PR or lead designer?  Cause some of the things I see you need the most right now is more people finding out about GB and maybe a face lift for GB for the new crowd that will come in from the PR.

Yes, we are going to start by doing a revamp of the logo. This will be done through a logo contest in which we will pay the winners. This logo contest will be launched tomorrow, and this is the start of the marketing revamp for GreenBacks.
EDIT: http://Greenbackjack.com is back up!

Remember to ALWAYS use a NEW Deposit address for 1 confirmation deposits!

Devs, I got something cool you guys might be interested in working on.  I sent you a PM.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Devs have been working hard and sticking to the plan, there is no reason GB will stay at current price long.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
There is an update today? I waited a long time.

Saturday Updates:

- The new Greenbacks Accelerator is on mid way to be finished
- Greenbacks Portal (GB Payment Gateway) is ready, it will be available very soon, we are only waiting for a new logo to publish it in wordpress plugins site.
- We are taking conversations with Poker Site builders to start this project

good job
what really makes me sad is the price of bitcoin. WTF. lol.
GB is doing well.  Pretty good to see it going up again and people chasing Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
over 1100 again!
We never touched the ICO price, that's good!
If you are depositing GB at http://Greenbackjack.com please use a NEW DEPOSIT ADDRESS every time you deposit or else you will NOT be credited until the next day.

I think that is the reason for the delayed deposits. I have been testing the deposits and find that this is the only way to reproduce the instant deposit bug.

If you deposit Greenbacks to a brand new deposit address, your GB will arrive quickly.

Thanks!
So did you guys come up with a new logo for Greenbacks?

Some sneak preview images and screen shots would be cool if they could also be given in the updates also Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Saturday Updates:

- Greenbacks Portal (GB Payment Gateway) is ready, it will be available very soon, we are only waiting for a new logo to publish it in wordpress plugins site.

Nice. Devs are making progress every day.
I am not worried about the price fluctuation at all.

Thank you for the great update.. Smiley
Hey everyone, I was out of town for a while.  Deposits are taking longer than normal to process.  The devs did not check the code because I changed the password back to my original before I left town and he was not able to log in.

I will be working with them to get this resolved soon.  Until then, I urge you to NOT deposit real money and only play on demo (zero bid) unless you are willing to wait a while until your deposit shows up in your account.  

I will not be manually adding credit anymore.  But rest assured, your deposits will show up within 24 hours.

Sorry for all that guys.  Hopefully we can get all the kinks out of the way before more people come our way.

I will be giving random bonus GB to depositor depending on the deposit size until the deposit bug is fixed.  

Thanks for all the support I have been getting from the GB community Smiley

Player 236,164 and 166, bonuses sent, please check your account.

Saturday Updates:

Nice. Devs are making progress every day.
I am not worried about the price fluctuation at all.

One more update:

- We are working this weekend in adding staking features to the coming web and android wallets
Pages:
Jump to: