Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 31. (Read 224582 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
EDIT: http://Greenbackjack.com is back up!

Remember to ALWAYS use a NEW Deposit address for 1 confirmation deposits!

Any problems with blackjack right now?  Deposited 1098 GB and haven't seen it.  Thanks.

taking a look into this

Thanks, problem with Nimbus too.  Used new addresses for both.

Yes, deposited at GB and got not deposit. I just deposited at CANN and it worked.  Let me test a bit more and get back with you.

EDIT: regarding the Nimbus, I had restarted the server and did not turn on the wallet at the time you deposited.  Looks like its about to be.  I am still testing gb
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Any problems with blackjack right now?  Deposited 1098 GB and haven't seen it.  Thanks.

taking a look into this

Thanks, problem with Nimbus too.  Used new addresses for both.

Any problems with blackjack right now?  Deposited 1098 GB and haven't seen it.  Thanks.

taking a look into this
Activity: 24

Yea it's been slowing lately.  This coin is super weird, No FUD at all but also not enough people coming through to this coin to keep the price up.

The devs are working hard, I know it's gotta be tough for them also.  Sometimes I feel that it's not working as planned but they do keep chugging along and that is 100000% better than a dev that takes the ico and runs.

I think they are doing a makeover for the coin right now and also starting to work on a PR campaign.

This will be a good coin, and TBH it really does have one of the fastest transactions I've seen and I see them come in quite frequently with the sites.

People don't talk much about GB but they will Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
I really like this coin and I'm following it since the beginning. I have a small amount of coins and I think to invest more since the price seems very appealing right now... My only concern is that I don't see that much work being done lately... I mean, it has a very nice vision but somehow the progress is a bit slow. Care to share your views guys?
Activity: 16
hi  Smiley
i just downloaded the wallet but it cant find any connections
what are the nodes for the .conf file?
thanks

I have got the same problem, what are the nodes for the .conf file ?
Thank you in advance Smiley

Hi, It takes time to connect but you shouldn't need any nodes.  Let it run for a bit and update us later if it does not connect.

I'm keeping it open but it still doesn't sync.

Please open a case on GreenBackscurrency.com, we should be able to help you fix any issues you may be having.

I just contacted the support, thank you very much for your help Smiley
Activity: 61
hi  Smiley
thanks

Hi, It takes time to connect but you shouldn't need any nodes.  Let it run for a bit and update us later if it does not connect.

Please open a case on GreenBackscurrency.com, we should be able to help you fix any issues you may be having.
Good DEV.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hi  Smiley
thanks

hi  Smiley
thanks

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I played on the greenbackjack site. Won. Withdrew. hehe Smiley Hey dev (of the blackjack site), can I talk to you about a different version of the game? (Also I have another idea about poker, but that's a completely different game.)

Sadly, I don't know when to quit... lost all of my gb Sad

Don't worry, I'm using GB to help promote the development for GB stuff!  I believe in the devs so let's all chip in on spreading the word about this awesome coin. 

Now add a baccarat table please! Wink
I played on the greenbackjack site. Won. Withdrew. hehe Smiley Hey dev (of the blackjack site), can I talk to you about a different version of the game? (Also I have another idea about poker, but that's a completely different game.)

Don't worry, I'm using GB to help promote the development for GB stuff!  I believe in the devs so let's all chip in on spreading the word about this awesome coin. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

hi  Smiley
thanks

hi  Smiley
thanks

Our logo contest has launched, make a submission if you're good with graphics: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/greenbacks-logo-contest-15btc-075btc-prizes-794049

This is good news!  GL everyone with design skills!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Our logo contest has launched, make a submission if you're good with graphics: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/greenbacks-logo-contest-15btc-075btc-prizes-794049
OMG GO BTC GO! 

PAYPAL!?!?!?!
Activity: 112
MINTPAL V2 immediately on the line, it is advantageous to GB.
Activity: 19
hi  Smiley
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: