Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 33. (Read 224582 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
There is an update today? I waited a long time.

Saturday Updates:

- The new Greenbacks Accelerator is on mid way to be finished
- Greenbacks Portal (GB Payment Gateway) is ready, it will be available very soon, we are only waiting for a new logo to publish it in wordpress plugins site.
- We are taking conversations with Poker Site builders to start this project

Nice. Devs are making progress every day.
I am not worried about the price fluctuation at all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Saturday Updates:

- Greenbacks Portal (GB Payment Gateway) is ready, it will be available very soon, we are only waiting for a new logo to publish it in wordpress plugins site.
Thank you for your reply, GB will be better tomorrow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Saturday Updates:

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I got the same deposit problem again. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gb/address.dws?geFFU4GztNyuLWPe7cyz36PZDyLyozrGXe.htm Have send 444 GB and not showing up, my player id is Player_166. This is for Greenbackjack

edit: Received, thanks!
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Keep having problems with the latest wallet. When payment from staking arrives, every now and then it's crashing!!!

I deleted all files except backup and for a while it's ok, then suddenly after a while starts all over crashing. With old wallet I had / have no issues. Is it okay to keep using it???

Some guys had reported that the problem go away when they restart the pc, try it please

So I did and for a while it's ok but after a while comes back the same error!?
I'd do the poker client, but at current prices the 30kish raised is like 107 bucks or something, wouldnt be worth it.

Message us, we're offering much more than that. We can definitely work something out.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'd do the poker client, but at current prices the 30kish raised is like 107 bucks or something, wouldnt be worth it.

This is great news! Cryptonator is an online multicurrency web wallet with an instant exchange service and security features, so you guys can start storaging your GB here, it's totally fair! Here's the link to access: https://www.cryptonator.com

Any eta for the poker client?

We are looking for a dev to make this service, here is the link for the thread requesting this in the marketplace

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8891630
Keep having problems with the latest wallet. When payment from staking arrives, every now and then it's crashing!!!

I deleted all files except backup and for a while it's ok, then suddenly after a while starts all over crashing. With old wallet I had / have no issues. Is it okay to keep using it???

Some guys had reported that the problem go away when they restart the pc, try it please
Activity: 175
Merit: 11

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Any eta for the poker client?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Saturday will be a great day then!
New wallets start to be made and we're listed on mintpal.
Two great news the same day.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Work on the new wallets will begin on sunday. This includes the Android, Web, and Electrum wallet.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Work on the new wallets will begin on sunday. This includes the Android, Web, and Electrum wallet.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Dedicating all day tomorrow to the GreenBacks Accelerator, it will include design improvements and awesome features to provide the best crowdfunding crypto service.

-GreenBacks Dev

Good Job DEV. This coin have a bright future ....after listing on Moolah Mintpal V.2 on Sunday I expect at least 5K in first wave
Pages:
Jump to: