Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 39. (Read 224592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
price is going too down! what do you think?

get out for now.  
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
price is going too down! what do you think?
legendary
Some ideas for promoting this ccoin:

- Greenbacks subforum at Reddit
- Giveaways
- Faucet

On my first crypto-steps at least, those where the things that made me do some research into a specific coin  Wink

this.

time tested and effective.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Some ideas for promoting this ccoin:

- Greenbacks subforum at Reddit
- Giveaways
- Faucet

On my first crypto-steps at least, those where the things that made me do some research into a specific coin  Wink
legendary
That is true.  The strong manipulation that was going on ended a day or two ago and now the orderbook looks pretty real. 

That I can agree with... however, it's not like it takes more than a few minutes for manipulation to return.  As with any coin it's about 50% faith and 50% luck... great ideas can get killed by manipulation, conspiracy, or internal problems... and absolute garbage can see a 10,000% gain in a single day... Wink

Of course, that's what I love about it too.

manipulation?  there's no manipulation. there's just not enough people buying GB.
legendary
sorry guys but no.  let's not get newcomers get stuck.  i like the project but this is NOT a good time to buy into GB right now.

Nah, I do believe that were not going much lower and people who can get their orders filled in the 1k-1.2k are going to get in at a good price.  More people storing their GB than dumping it overall.

don't jinx it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I checked out the road map, and after the Sept 17th, the rest is undefined? I remember checking last week, and there were a few releases in October (I think it was the marketplace)..did this change? Is development still going on schedule?

The marketplace is still in October, but the two new wallets are undefined for now because we can't give definitive dates on them yet. We're thinking about 2-3 weeks for both, but nothing set in stone right now. Roadmap has been updated with the projects we've completed, a few future projects, and will continue to be updated. Check it out here: http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/

Thanks for the response. After Sept 17th...there is another release on the 10th, which Im assuming its October. I dont know if its my browswer, but it gets cut when you scroll through the road map. I know the other features might have undefined dates, but can you still include them in the timeline, in the order which they will most likely be released?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Another good reason to buy now is that Mintpal v2 is opening up next wednesday and GB is on their relaunch coin list.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
That is true.  The strong manipulation that was going on ended a day or two ago and now the orderbook looks pretty real. 

That I can agree with... however, it's not like it takes more than a few minutes for manipulation to return.  As with any coin it's about 50% faith and 50% luck... great ideas can get killed by manipulation, conspiracy, or internal problems... and absolute garbage can see a 10,000% gain in a single day... Wink

Of course, that's what I love about it too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Aug15th-Aug22nd:
Launched ICO - Raised over 112BTC  
Partnership with Prypto - Partnership with Coaex
Articles from All Alt News, Altcoin Fever, The CoinFront
Agreed Launch from Bittrex & LazyCoins
Added Live Chat & Ticket Support System to Site
Implemented Professional Roadmap on Site
Completed CoinsSource Verification 7/7 & CryptoAsian Verification 4/5

Aug 23rd-29th:
Distributed all coins within 12 hours of ICO ending
Launch on Bittrex - Quickly reached top 3 in volume
Spread quickly on twitter
Article from CryptoArticles
Added to CoinmarketCap
Reached #11 volume spot among all cryptos
Added Chinese Translation
Added to Cryptsy!
Article from CoinsSource
Price peaked at 3655sats
Launched Loyalty Program (email: [email protected] to join)
Released Mac Wallet V1.5
Release Windows Wallet V1.5
Reached #7 volume spot among all cryptos - Over $200,000 in 24hr volume
Added to Casheer list of currencies!
Added to Getmecrypto.com
Released Wallet V2

Aug 30th:
2nd Article from CryptoArticles
Article from CryptoTycoon
Partnership with AltcoinWarehouse as 1st Beta currency

Sep 1st:
Announced to be Added to Mintpal V2 & Moolah V2 when they launch

Sep 5th:
Launched GreenBacks Accelerator Beta
Launched GreenBacks Portal!

Sep 6th:
Added to Countmycrypto.com
3rd Article from CryptoArticles

Sep 7th:
Launched GreenBacks Forum - gbtalk.org

Sep 9th:
Launched GreenBackDice.com
Launched GreenBackWheel.com
4th Article from CryptoArticles

Sep 10th:
First two Accelerator programs got Successfully Funded
sorry guys but no.  let's not get newcomers get stuck.  i like the project but this is NOT a good time to buy into GB right now.

Nah, I do believe that were not going much lower and people who can get their orders filled in the 1k-1.2k are going to get in at a good price.  More people storing their GB than dumping it overall.

That's certainly possible, however this is crypto... GB could just as easily be 100 sats tomorrow as it could be .01 BTC. Granted neither scenario is likely - but they're both definitely possible!  You can't even reliably say that BTC isn't going much lower fiat-wise (hint: it has and it probably will again).  That being said I don't think anyone would question the overall long-term viability of BTC!  (Note that viability is very different from price stability).

This project seems interesting, but at it's core (like all cryptos) it's valuation is entirely based on the opinions of speculating investors... nothing more.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I checked out the road map, and after the Sept 17th, the rest is undefined? I remember checking last week, and there were a few releases in October (I think it was the marketplace)..did this change? Is development still going on schedule?

The marketplace is still in October, but the two new wallets are undefined for now because we can't give definitive dates on them yet. We're thinking about 2-3 weeks for both, but nothing set in stone right now. Roadmap has been updated with the projects we've completed, a few future projects, and will continue to be updated. Check it out here: http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Nah, I do believe that were not going much lower and people who can get their orders filled in the 1k-1.2k are going to get in at a good price.  More people storing their GB than dumping it overall.

That's certainly possible, however this is crypto... GB could just as easily be 100 sats tomorrow as it could be .01 BTC. Granted neither scenario is likely - but they're both definitely possible!  You can't even reliably say that BTC isn't going much lower fiat-wise (hint: it has and it probably will again).  That being said I don't think anyone would question the overall long-term viability of BTC!  (Note that viability is very different from price stability).

This project seems interesting, but at it's core (like all cryptos) it's valuation is entirely based on the opinions of speculating investors... nothing more.

Nah, I do believe that were not going much lower and people who can get their orders filled in the 1k-1.2k are going to get in at a good price.  More people storing their GB than dumping it overall.

The devs are updating the roadmap tonight.  Might be something to do with that.  The Wallet just got it's details completed today, maybe still working out a deadline for it and will be updated later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: