Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 42. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You guys know everything we're working on now, but something we did mention a while back was a partnership with Coinpayments. We've gotten a response, and they only accept coins based on a vote, each person can only vote once, and they accept the top 2 coins, which means we only need 19 votes currently to be #2. This partnership would be amazing because it would mean that you have immediate access to pay at merchants which have coinpayments integrated. So, please take the little bit of time it takes to vote, links are below.

Where to vote: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Voting Results: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
how can we get more people into gb?  

poker site as planned will be HUGE.. hopefully it doesn't take forever...

i doubt it will be huge, unless it partners with an established site or something.  maybe the gb team can talk to seals with clubs?  that would be awesome.  

oh.. and happy birthday!  Smiley

If they can get with Seals with clubs, I would get a chubby.

or

http://www.enterra-poker.com/

If GB staff wants throw down for a real GB poker room.

or

partner with another coin like pinkcoin just put out their own poker room
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

i doubt it will be huge, unless it partners with an established site or something.  maybe the gb team can talk to seals with clubs?  that would be awesome. 

oh.. and happy birthday!  Smiley
Activity: 112
Happy birthday

Oh yea, I want poker NOW! Cheesy
I think we are slowly gaining people,  It's a slow process but I think we will see success.  Lot's of people are wishing Greenbacks good luck.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I'm also doing a weekly Highest winner 1k GB bonus.  Check out the news at the dice site for details.
OK I traced it back to the www. in front of the domain. I was told this will go away with time as I just create these today.  I updated my post and took out the www. from the links.

Don't forget there is a 5k GB bounty for a re-design for each site!  Total of 10K
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I just got a Dice and Wheel game setup for Greenbacks!

Gives us more things to do right now as we wait for the big stuff to be created!

www.greenbackdice.com

Dice site has a FREE daily GB Faucet so  get some Smiley

and

www.greenbackwheel.com

As you can tell it is super ugly and default themes.  If you have design skills and would like to help me make my sites look a lot better let me know!

I have 2500GB bounties up for redesign of each site Smiley

total of 5k GB.

The sites are a work in progress so graphical errors, sorry.  But everything else works.  If not let me know!

I am getting: "Server not found" on both sites

Gives us more things to do right now as we wait for the big stuff to be created!

www.greenbackdice.com

and

www.greenbackwheel.com

As you can tell it is super ugly and default themes.  If you have design skills and would like to help me make my sites look a lot better let me know!

total of 5k GB.

The sites are a work in progress so graphical errors, sorry.  But everything else works.  If not let me know!

Thank you for this, add an additional 5K GB to the bounty from us. We actually spent the day contacting a couple of people about making a dice site, so apparently you're on the same page as us. We're also searching for a dev to build the poker client we desire, if anyone may be able to do that, the bounty is at 55K GB right now.

greenbackdice.com

Dice site has a FREE daily GB Faucet so  get some Smiley

and

greenbackwheel.com

As you can tell it is super ugly and default themes.  If you have design skills and would like to help me make my sites look a lot better let me know!

total of 5k GB.

The sites are a work in progress so graphical errors, sorry.  But everything else works.  If not let me know!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
Just wanted to come on over and say: keep up the good work!
I bought a small handful of GB recently, and I'm gonna hodl for a while........

BTW: Lucky331 is doing some good cross-community PR work, he's pretty much the reason I'm here:
https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/support-the-underdog-a-cross-community-greenbacks-giveaway/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Just want to update you guys that development will be taking a day off. It is our head dev's birthday, so please wish him a happy birthday! We will be working on social and business side today still.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I ca see the coin still very strong and with a lot of potential. Great! Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
Happy birthday  Grin Grin Grin
Just want to update you guys that development will be taking a day off. It is our head dev's birthday, so please wish him a happy birthday! We will be working on social and business side today still.
Fully funded GreenBacks Poker Site & Client.

Funded 20000GB to Android Wallet w/ Staking.  Just needs another 9500GB.

Will add 15000GB to Greenbacks Facebook Campaign when Android Wallet is fully funded.

DONE!  Just sent the remaining 9500GB to fund the androind wallet and now should be fully funded.   Cheesy

I also sent an additional 4000GB on top of my already donated 1000GB to help get the FB project off the starting line.

If you guys have some spare GB laying around, please consider donating it to the Facebook campaign since the other 2 are funded and ready to get developed.

http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/product/greenbacks-facebook-campaign/

You guys are amazing, our community is amazing! From day 1, we've never really had a problem with trolls, and when anyone did come here, you guys shut it down. Now when we have projects like these, you guys have taken the initiative and helped funding. You have confirmed the the creation of the full GreenBacks Accelerator. Keep in mind, that we are matching the amount received for the poker site, and the wallet. Thank you community!
why I after send coins to wallet I wait 8 hours to start stake its ok but after I stake 2 coins I have again text "Dont staking because you don't have mature coins" ??
So if I stake 2 coins its proof is my coins in wallet are 8 hours old so I want stake more but this wrote that I wrote before. Next day after turn on my comp I stake ~1 GB coin and again I see "Dont staking because you don't have mature coins". I closed and run again my wallet but not help. I have windows wallet.
Its normal or what I doing wrong ?? When is start staking again and why not staking more than 1-2 coins ?
I have few other wallets and when start staking they staking all time without stop (stop when I turn off my computer).
Any help ?

It's normal.  It's like a cycle, Once your coins are used for staking purposes you have to wait the maturity time again to stake another set of coins.

I think you might have the wrong idea about how staking works.
Pages:
Jump to: