Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 43. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
why I after send coins to wallet I wait 8 hours to start stake its ok but after I stake 2 coins I have again text "Dont staking because you don't have mature coins" ??
So if I stake 2 coins its proof is my coins in wallet are 8 hours old so I want stake more but this wrote that I wrote before. Next day after turn on my comp I stake ~1 GB coin and again I see "Dont staking because you don't have mature coins". I closed and run again my wallet but not help. I have windows wallet.
Its normal or what I doing wrong ?? When is start staking again and why not staking more than 1-2 coins ?
I have few other wallets and when start staking they staking all time without stop (stop when I turn off my computer).
Any help ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Fully funded GreenBacks Poker Site & Client.

Funded 20000GB to Android Wallet w/ Staking.  Just needs another 9500GB.

Will add 15000GB to Greenbacks Facebook Campaign when Android Wallet is fully funded.

DONE!  Just sent the remaining 9500GB to fund the androind wallet and now should be fully funded.   Cheesy

I also sent an additional 4000GB on top of my already donated 1000GB to help get the FB project off the starting line.

If you guys have some spare GB laying around, please consider donating it to the Facebook campaign since the other 2 are funded and ready to get developed.

http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/product/greenbacks-facebook-campaign/
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Fully funded GreenBacks Poker Site & Client.

Funded 20000GB to Android Wallet w/ Staking.  Just needs another 9500GB.

Will add 15000GB to Greenbacks Facebook Campaign when Android Wallet is fully funded.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
When I tried to open my wallet this morning I've got this errormessage.

It was working alright yesterday.
What is going wrong here?
Really nobody capable of giving me some sort of explanation or solution?

me is exactly the same.
when you open the wallet to boot the pc, open well, but after a while it reports Error

I have installed and uninstalled the portfolio on numerous occasions and after a while the same thing happens to me
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

hello to the Greenbacks community

From Stellar Friends

hey there!  thanks for dropping by. Smiley

sent you some GB.  please help spread the word.
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

hello to the Greenbacks community

From Stellar Friends
legendary
Just dropping in from over the Nxt forums to say hello and that I like GB.

Roadmap looks good and even thought the market may be irritatingly manipulated, I've always believed that value trumps speculation.

I hold GB since the start and am not worried. Keep up the good work! Smiley

damelon!!  lucky331 here.  Smiley

thanks for dropping by!  we really appreciate it. 

i'm helping these guys gain some traction.   it's nice that we are all together.  jl777 is trying to prove that with supernet. 

This community is really good, I like it a lot.

yup. the nxt community is pretty awesome. 

Roadmap looks good and even thought the market may be irritatingly manipulated, I've always believed that value trumps speculation.

i'm helping these guys gain some traction.   it's nice that we are all together.  jl777 is trying to prove that with supernet. 

This community is really good, I like it a lot.
legendary

legendary
let's spread the word about GB, price doing well right now.  let's stay patient and keep those fingers away from the dump trigger Tongue

trying to help out in that department.  

already started "Support the Underdog:  A Cross Community Greenbacks Giveaway" at the stellar, nxt, bitshares, ripple and dogecoin communities.

here's the one at stellar:  https://stellartalk.org/topic/5268-support-the-underdog-a-cross-community-greenbacks-giveaway/

please take a peek and send me feedback.  

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

Activity: 406
let's spread the word about GB, price doing well right now.  let's stay patient and keep those fingers away from the dump trigger Tongue

There is a very strong buy support around 1000-1050 and we saw it last night. Now with the good news and the price testing the downtrend, we could see some nice things in the next couple of days.

Let's hope they sign that new dev!

let's spread the word about GB, price doing well right now.  let's stay patient and keep those fingers away from the dump trigger Tongue
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
An Android Wallet would be nice! Greenbacks are awesome!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
BIG NEWS

We're happy to announce that we have found a good developer who is able to make:

Android wallet with POS
Web Wallet
GreenBacks Rewards App

We're still in discussions with him, and nothing is finalized, but he is a friend of our head dev, so it does look good. There is no timetable on any of these right now either.

Sounds great. Makes me BIG happy  Grin
BIG NEWS

We're happy to announce that we have found a good developer who is able to make:

Android wallet with POS
Web Wallet
GreenBacks Rewards App

We're still in discussions with him, and nothing is finalized, but he is a friend of our head dev, so it does look good. There is no timetable on any of these right now either.

awww snap Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
BIG NEWS

Android wallet with POS
Web Wallet
GreenBacks Rewards App

Nice one!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BIG NEWS

Android wallet with POS
Web Wallet
GreenBacks Rewards App

legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Sorry bro, I think you might be the only person having wallet issues.  I mean all we can say is to do the same as other wallet issues.  Delete user/username/appdata/roaming/greenbacks  everything except your wallet and reinstall.
if not then it might be you need to update you windows C++ libraries.
You were right with the second option. I updated my 8.1 and it's now all as it should be and was before I got the error message.
Thx bro  Wink
Activity: 292
I think we need some good news, without them we are going to hit the bottom soon. There's too much silence here.
Pages:
Jump to: