Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 49. (Read 224592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Couldn't care less about nervous people dumping. Let me laugh at them in the long run. Grin

What you mean by long term?
The future has only just begun for GB and it's not in the hands of some lousy daytraders dumping because of weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
GB price going way down before the announcement.  Ugh.  Not a good sign, but I still love this coin.  Let's hope it'll rally.

I bought for 1700. I don't know why we have such dump. Dev is everything going ok?

I guarantee Greenbacks is not a short term, profit overnight coin.  If you want something like that, or if you want a coin that you can short and make 2x, 3x, 4x profit, then head over to one of the anon coins.  Anon is still a big money maker right now.  I would expect Greenbacks to rise in value over the next year, but in a slow way.  As long as there's a dev team that continues to develop, and if they're successful with everything in their whitepaper, then I can see this coin going much higher than it is right now.  But... lol... yes there is a caveat... we have to get away from the "getting rich overnight" mentality that has plagued crypto over the past few months.  I can't speak for the dev team, but I'm guessing they couldn't care less about this coin going to 100,000 overnight.  That would be nice obviously, but I'm guessing that's not their main goal.  I'm guessing they're mission is for widespread adoption of crypto currency by the mainstream.  Sounds like that's what they'd like to see happen judging from their whitepaper.  Obviously they want Greenbacks to lead that charge.  It'll just take time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
looks exactly the same as previous days.  Some people with weak hands start dumping, bots pull their buy orders, more weak hands sell, bot pulls back more buy orders.  

It's not organic as there is nobody setting up sell orders.  Just dumping and bots pulling back while also selling into their own buy orders to shake out weak hands.

just take the opportunity to buy now at the 1300 if you see a fake sell order, for 3btc, buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Couldn't care less about nervous people dumping. Let me laugh at them in the long run. Grin

What you mean by long term?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

At Hal too f.e.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
GB price going way down before the announcement.  Ugh.  Not a good sign, but I still love this coin.  Let's hope it'll rally.
it's keeping for to long this price, I don't know if the acellerator will gice a rise of the price.
Btw I see the movement moved to Korecoin, maybe few people will notice the news about greenbacks.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
GB price going way down before the announcement.  Ugh.  Not a good sign, but I still love this coin.  Let's hope it'll rally.

I bought for 1700. I don't know why we have such dump. Dev is everything going ok?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Definitely like the poker!  Good work!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
A nice future service we could get added on is this one   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annthe-chain-links-iosandroid-app-appcoin-referal-competition-768796   if you comment on the first 10 pages you get a free stake , if 5 pages consist of greenbacks members it would be much easier to get added quickly Smiley

If you claim your free stake please say I am your refferer +1 stake for me and more power for the gb community over there  ^^
Activity: 112
Do we really have to wait until after the outbreak of the update?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Release the kraken
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
really great and innovative coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
indeed, looking very good...very nicely done
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

nice looking very good.
thanks for allways delivering on time - great team!
OMG wow looks awesome!  POKER!  I'm donating Cheesy
Activity: 168
Here are some screenshots of Greenbacks Accelerator, the new service that will be released today. This pictures also includes a feature not mentioned yet, Greenbacks Payments! This feature allows any website to start accepting Greenbacks right now and will be available only by request via PM until the "Greenbacks Portal" release date.

Enjoy!

come on GUISE - where is the volume ?

think people are waiting to see the accelerator.
Activity: 224
come on GUISE - where is the volume ?
Pages:
Jump to: