Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 53. (Read 224592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Amazing buys! !!
We should stay alway above 50btc
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
he got slammed again for another 2.5btc
whale that was driving down the price just got slammed.  Been pretty quite since lol.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
With the total coin count 20mill, the price of this coin is very good
Someone buying! Cheesy let's work on getting this price back up after a week of sinking prices.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
volume is more important than value at this point.  so forget the price for now and get people to know GB.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

I think it is a developer operations, so we need to clearly know the total coin case, and now I can not see

I'm sorry, what is that you're asking?

If it is in regards to total Coin count: it is 20mil + 10% POS per year, this is seen in the blockexplorer we have.

total Coin count 20mil very good , 10% POS per year is not a good start , Coins are being devalued
Activity: 66
excellent decision, i agree with you a 1000% Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Greenbacks Statement regarding SuperNET request

SuperNET is a project created by jl777 that consists in a large network that will be created by joining all the participating coins into a single unified network. We have received petitions from many users to add GreenBacks to the SuperNET, so we realized a study of the project and this was our conclusion:

Greenbacks staff determined that SuperNET will count with an important number of features to unify altcoin networks and services and make them more solid, so it's an interesting service to join, but it's still in early development stage, so we consider that the best option right now is to wait until the project is finished and have enough documentation and support to apply into it.

We desire success to the jl777 team with this project and expect to see this project 100% finished as soon as possible to start counting with the great features that will have.

Also we want that jl777's team know that they can count with us for any kind of help in the development of this project

Greenbacks Staff.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Have the devs considered partnering up with the Supernetwork at all?

I'm not sure if there is anything inherent about greenbacks that would benefit the network, so not sure if they'd take it or not. But I expect it would benefit greenbacks if they did accept it.

We are making a statement about this later today.

When are you going to release the statement?

Curious too. Today is sort of running out of time...

The supernetwork stuff is potentially a pretty big deal.

I'm not sure if there is anything inherent about greenbacks that would benefit the network, so not sure if they'd take it or not. But I expect it would benefit greenbacks if they did accept it.

When are you going to release the statement?

I think it is a developer operations, so we need to clearly know the total coin case, and now I can not see

I'm sorry, what is that you're asking?

If it is in regards to total Coin count: it is 20mil + 10% POS per year, this is seen in the blockexplorer we have.

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Price soon will rise. small asks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrU3oN4JU50

41m GB talk
Please contact the Chinese platform development team,
Promote Login
BTER.COM
BTC38.COM
MINTPAL.COM
These platforms have huge trading volume

It's already been accepted for MintPal v2, which I guess will start a couple of weeks from now.

Bter/BTC38 can be trickier to get on.

Please contact the Chinese platform development team,
Promote Login
BTER.COM
BTC38.COM
MINTPAL.COM
These platforms have huge trading volume
Pages:
Jump to: