Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 46. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Oh yea devs, I donated 1k GB to the poker project (3rd donation) but It did not process me for the premium membership perk.
Hey devs, my gb kickstarter for the facebooks ads just sent me an email saying:

"Hi there,
Your Created Campaign Greenbacks Facebook Campaign has raised the Fund"

But when I login I show 1000 of the 100,000 has been donated.

Mistake?

You probably get that email every time someone makes a donation to your project as an update.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hey devs, my gb kickstarter for the facebooks ads just sent me an email saying:

"Hi there,
Your Created Campaign Greenbacks Facebook Campaign has raised the Fund"

But when I login I show 1000 of the 100,000 has been donated.

Mistake?
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
The most basic phpBB web forum is ready over at http://gbtalk.org.  Please suggest any needed changes and additions, including forum art and images.  Dev can have full forum control at request.  I literally don't own a computer right now and setup a namecheap discounted domain/hosting account, $20 for three months pro hosting and domain for a year, all done off of a borrowed laptop and a knoppix dvd.  I think maybe I will setup an Accelerator campaign later for raising funds for a new laptop meant for maintaining further projects and possibly the forum, if the dev likes.  Otherwise somebody else can manage this.  I don't have full access to a computer.  I'm glad to contrubute to the project and demonstrate the dev's interest in community efforts.

Thank you very much for the work you put forth. Message us for a reward. This will be the official community forum for now, we will still be mostly active in here though.

Did you guys apply for the supernet? Or had any discussion with them?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The most basic phpBB web forum is ready over at http://gbtalk.org.  Please suggest any needed changes and additions, including forum art and images.  Dev can have full forum control at request.  I literally don't own a computer right now and setup a namecheap discounted domain/hosting account, $20 for three months pro hosting and domain for a year, all done off of a borrowed laptop and a knoppix dvd.  I think maybe I will setup an Accelerator campaign later for raising funds for a new laptop meant for maintaining further projects and possibly the forum, if the dev likes.  Otherwise somebody else can manage this.  I don't have full access to a computer.  I'm glad to contrubute to the project and demonstrate the dev's interest in community efforts.

Thank you very much for the work you put forth. Message us for a reward. This will be the official community forum for now, we will still be mostly active in here though.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Hi all, I have not much time to read my whole thread, someone can make me a summary? the developer is a legal person? who's behind this coin? Thank you

My advice is if you do not have time to do your own research then don't invest in alt coins.
Hi all, I have not much time to read my whole thread, someone can make me a summary? the developer is a legal person? who's behind this coin? Thank you

100% hit his timelines so far.

Good launch, No big issues at all so far.

Lot's of DEV communication and work.

A+ so far, better than 99.9% of other coins devs IMO.

Very Legit.

Diamond in the rough for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Yeah it was a furious 20 minutes spent at Starbucks wifi while keeping baby happy.  It's all point and click, I dont really script much.

cool!  any plans on changing the theme to make it more greenbacks-esque?  that would be awesome. 

Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

nice work dude
Activity: 112
What happened, everyone was a little lost.
Activity: 292
We're on 3rd page of bittrex, volume is not so huge, that's not a good sign.
We have strong buy support and ASKs are very flat, though - might be a time to start a rocket Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
On my Facebook Ads GB Kickstarter, I will be keeping the GB donated for myself, and using my own FIAT to complete the project.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
It's really weird to see such a low price...well at least it's stable.

Am holding onto my coins
But it's been so long , people are dumping it sometimes i think
We never know , it's always Unpredictable Cheesy Wink
Activity: 281

I'd say some people are trying to catch some coins before it explode. Seems people are holding with such low prices.
Activity: 292
Activity: 281
So, we are launching the Accelerator today, and although this was not announced, we have a little change of plans. The accelerator we are launching tonight is a basic version of what we plan on building, it is a beta version. We are doing this to receive feedback, and to see how involved the community actually is in this project. All projects on this version will be real, and active. We STRONGLY encourage people to submit projects, and all money put into projects will count. The full version of the accelerator will be launched next Friday, and it will be a standalone website with many more features, and a much much better user interface. Most of our development time was spent creating and finishing the GreenBacks Portal which is discussed in the Whitepaper. We have completed that, and it is launched now as well. Here is the link to the accelerator:

http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/campaigns/

You need to register an account before creating a project or putting money into a project. To do this, just hover "GreenBacks Accelerator" and click register. You'll also see "Submit project" in this drop down menu. This is basically it right now. Enjoy, and please start pouring in projects and ideas.

Just wondering, if some1 from the community want to start a project and ask for 25 000 gb.

He only receive the 25 000 gb once he has done the project right? Or it would be too easy to take the gb sell them and run away unless i missed something.

This is correct, funds get sent to a wallet managed by us that is integrated with the payment system on the site. When a project is completed, and we can verify completion, or significant proof-of-work, then we send the funds to the campaign creator. This process is, as you said, to ensure no one walks away with the funds.

Can you accept btc donation  too? Since these GB fund raising would require direct selling which mean dumps or im i wrong?

The developers of the projects might just want to keep the GB instead of converting to btc.

Your right thats what i would have done.

this coin has so much potential. With this feature it will attract a lot of freelancers to this project and we will start noticing a never ending growing platform!
So, we are launching the Accelerator today, and although this was not announced, we have a little change of plans. The accelerator we are launching tonight is a basic version of what we plan on building, it is a beta version. We are doing this to receive feedback, and to see how involved the community actually is in this project. All projects on this version will be real, and active. We STRONGLY encourage people to submit projects, and all money put into projects will count. The full version of the accelerator will be launched next Friday, and it will be a standalone website with many more features, and a much much better user interface. Most of our development time was spent creating and finishing the GreenBacks Portal which is discussed in the Whitepaper. We have completed that, and it is launched now as well. Here is the link to the accelerator:

http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/campaigns/

You need to register an account before creating a project or putting money into a project. To do this, just hover "GreenBacks Accelerator" and click register. You'll also see "Submit project" in this drop down menu. This is basically it right now. Enjoy, and please start pouring in projects and ideas.

Just wondering, if some1 from the community want to start a project and ask for 25 000 gb.

He only receive the 25 000 gb once he has done the project right? Or it would be too easy to take the gb sell them and run away unless i missed something.

This is correct, funds get sent to a wallet managed by us that is integrated with the payment system on the site. When a project is completed, and we can verify completion, or significant proof-of-work, then we send the funds to the campaign creator. This process is, as you said, to ensure no one walks away with the funds.

Can you accept btc donation  too? Since these GB fund raising would require direct selling which mean dumps or im i wrong?

The developers of the projects might just want to keep the GB instead of converting to btc.
Pages:
Jump to: