Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 72. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Dev, how's going with wallet v2, will it be released tomorrow ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
whatever,i will still buy GB,good coin with good team.awesome!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Would you like GreenBacks Dice game created?

What do you guys think? Do you want one?
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Would you like GreenBacks Dice game created?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
#1 volume.
But often the coin become 1st stop its price rising.
Volumes gets high because the price stay low.
Activity: 98
nearing #1 volume  Grin
Activity: 728
Activity: 70
Knock knock knocking on 3K's door...

Saddle up boys, tomorrow's gonna be another fun ride.  Cool
Activity: 140
aricoin vs greenbacks which one
Activity: 112
There are many bots trading now on the exchanges, I seen them tradng on our own coin as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much. This coin is a great coin and is going places, the markets are full of all sorts of traders. I have seen three bots on our coin and I sometimes have fun playing with. them lol.  It used to annoy me at first now I just go with the flow.I put my buys and sells and just wait till either get eaten and grow  more coins if I can.

There you go.

Let me ask y'all something...Do you think bots did not also trade on cinni, arc, bc, drk, xmr, ltc, btc, and every other decent coin that saw a huge pump?

I mean really, is there anyone here who really thinks bot trading is exclusive to greenbacks?

Is there anyone here who thinks bot trading is guaranteed to mean a dump, instead of a pump?

IMO bot trading happens all the time, but like whale activity, it is a good sign...these guys don't fuck with garbage coins.

Ask me how many times I saw dirty price manipulation and bot activity before a STUPID pump. It's to be expected. Eat some cheap coins when they try to manipulate, realize there is a reason why they are doing this, and WAIT.

+1000 Right on the money.
+1000 meeeee too!

No robot coin is not a good money, have a look the turnover has not 1BTC coin also requires the robot? Ha-ha
Activity: 121
There are many bots trading now on the exchanges, I seen them tradng on our own coin as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much. This coin is a great coin and is going places, the markets are full of all sorts of traders. I have seen three bots on our coin and I sometimes have fun playing with. them lol.  It used to annoy me at first now I just go with the flow.I put my buys and sells and just wait till either get eaten and grow  more coins if I can.

There you go.

Let me ask y'all something...Do you think bots did not also trade on cinni, arc, bc, drk, xmr, ltc, btc, and every other decent coin that saw a huge pump?

I mean really, is there anyone here who really thinks bot trading is exclusive to greenbacks?

Is there anyone here who thinks bot trading is guaranteed to mean a dump, instead of a pump?

IMO bot trading happens all the time, but like whale activity, it is a good sign...these guys don't fuck with garbage coins.

Ask me how many times I saw dirty price manipulation and bot activity before a STUPID pump. It's to be expected. Eat some cheap coins when they try to manipulate, realize there is a reason why they are doing this, and WAIT.

+1000 Right on the money.
+1000 meeeee too!
Activity: 121

qiwoman!! i only recently figured that out and have stepped away from the coin i met you at to follow bot activity ...yeah, it's kind of fun to play them. the first time i didn't lose money on a trade! Smiley ...how do you distinguish that you have 3 different bots on your coin? i assumed the exchanges had put them there. what else can you tell me about them? i'll check to see if you have a pm set up yet, i would really love to discuss this further if you have the time? and i was happy to see your coin thrive after all that  Grin
Activity: 294
Looks like @santoshi00000001 is out too.He is pumping another one

hey stop hyping all these 12 year old kid "whales" ok. stop acting like they are the crypto king and have the money in the world.
if it is a good coin, "whale" or not it doesn't matter. the price will reflect it in the long run.
I don't think people like you would risk 10BTC to pump the market.Best time to dump is at the peak they pumped.Now it is past.

get the fuck out of here man

as soon as we want your input we will let you know.

btw - 10 btc? is that a big deal to you, really? Howabout I pay you ten btc to get the fuck out of here lulz
Activity: 137

hey stop hyping all these 12 year old kid "whales" ok. stop acting like they are the crypto king and have the money in the world.
if it is a good coin, "whale" or not it doesn't matter. the price will reflect it in the long run.
I don't think people like you would risk 10BTC to pump the market.Best time to dump is at the peak they pumped.Now it is past.
Activity: 112
earth left the who will turn。
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 174

Right now, we're working on doing that through a few ways.
First, our GreenBacks Marketplace will be ready in a bit of time, as seen on our roadmap.
Second, we're working to get selected by Casheer to be added to their app. If that happens you'll be able to spend GreenBacks anywhere in the world
Third, AltcoinWarehouse has notified us that we're their #1 choice currently for their first altcoin to implement. They will have 1000s of products available.

good job.
We need a favor from EVERYONE in the community. We are hoping to achieve a huge partnership with a major merchant gateway app called Casheer. They accept based on the demand of the community, so we need all of you to create an account and comment on this thread demanding GreenBacks gets added. Thank you, this would be a major partnership if we can acquire it.

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=117&p=781#p781

If you not done this, do it! If you have done it, comment again. We need everyone to comment in here, this partnership could seriously be massive.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
^^ lel you plyaer. I bought VRC at 6500.. sold at 7500 and thought i was street. Watched it climb to 55000 in one month Sad

For what it's worth, I sold 40,000 of my 70,000 at 1800 sat, to recover my investment.

10 days later it was worth about 25 btc.

Good god...I am so, so sorry.

I know -_-

I made off well with the other 30k though, dumped them all in the 25-30 range, so I did walk with about 8 btc profit which is not terrible. I can only be so mad...

Well, it's not like you can predict the future or anything.  8 BTC is better than nothin.  I'm hoping it comes to the point to where I can just spend my GB and not have to cash it in for BTC.  If that happens, then GB has served it's purpose.

First, our GreenBacks Marketplace will be ready in a bit of time, as seen on our roadmap.
Second, we're working to get selected by Casheer to be added to their app. If that happens you'll be able to spend GreenBacks anywhere in the world
Third, AltcoinWarehouse has notified us that we're their #1 choice currently for their first altcoin to implement. They will have 1000s of products available.

^^ lel you plyaer. I bought VRC at 6500.. sold at 7500 and thought i was street. Watched it climb to 55000 in one month Sad

For what it's worth, I sold 40,000 of my 70,000 at 1800 sat, to recover my investment.

10 days later it was worth about 25 btc.

Good god...I am so, so sorry.

I know -_-

I made off well with the other 30k though, dumped them all in the 25-30 range, so I did walk with about 8 btc profit which is not terrible. I can only be so mad...

Well, it's not like you can predict the future or anything.  8 BTC is better than nothin.  I'm hoping it comes to the point to where I can just spend my GB and not have to cash it in for BTC.  If that happens, then GB has served it's purpose.

Pages:
Jump to: