Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 70. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
this is actually a very good sign. Like I was saying before, bear traps don't happen for no reason ;]

hold gentlemen, and watch your btc grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Whale obviously want to collect more chips before tomorrow's new purse, want to is the best time to buy.

Yes i know, just sharing pic. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whale obviously want to collect more chips before tomorrow's new purse, want to is the best time to buy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We're working on adding embedded trading to the wallet now, still looking to release sometime late tomorrow.
Activity: 224
Oh fuck

Someone is manipulating the price. That isn't a real sell order. No one would sell 20BTC in a big wall. What is ACTUALLY happening is a whale is forcing the price down so that he can accumulate more GB. He keeps moving his order down too, so it's actually quite obvious.

that is pretty obvious, he has worked it down from 30 to now 25 
but again, this is a buy signal
Activity: 210
Oh fuck

Someone is manipulating the price. That isn't a real sell order. No one would sell 20BTC in a big wall. What is ACTUALLY happening is a whale is forcing the price down so that he can accumulate more GB. He keeps moving his order down too, so it's actually quite obvious.
Activity: 70
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What do you guys predict we will be at within 1 month?
seems like we are going to test 25 tonight
Activity: 168
are there anymore 200000 GB holder slots available, I would like to sign up and verify my wallet holdings. 

Yes there are, please take a look at the document available for download in the OP, and then reach out to us as its instructions say.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
To all you analysts, are we going up or down?

I think so too. may have one last chance to get in in the low 20's, there may be some ICO dudes who want to cash out, take their profits, and invest elsewhere. But after they are done taking heir profits I think this will be a safe ride to 6-7000, which is where I will take some profit, and then hold about 20% for the long haul and see where i ends up. I think this has the potential to do like VRC did. I had 70,000 VRC, sole half at 1900 and the other half at 30, then watched i to go 60+. no going to make that mistake again  Wink

Similar line of thinking I have, although I'll probably not be quite as greedy and take profits a bit lower than that, assuming it hits around 5Kish. I tend to try to do the 'sell high, buy back lower' game if it hits a high point, but eventually 20-30% of my coins I'd like to hold longterm. Then they are paid for and I'm already in profit, so it's just gravy. I already did that during this last mini-pump, and bought back most of what I sold, so think they are mostly paid for anyway... I probably should calculate where I stand.

And if it makes you feel any better, I skipped VRC entirely. So you at least made some profits. Those of us who overlook a coin entirely make nothing at all. Better to try and at least get something, than worry about past mistakes. Although that is sometimes easier said than done.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
are there anymore 200000 GB holder slots available, I would like to sign up and verify my wallet holdings. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I think so too. may have one last chance to get in in the low 20's, there may be some ICO dudes who want to cash out, take their profits, and invest elsewhere. But after they are done taking heir profits I think this will be a safe ride to 6-7000, which is where I will take some profit, and then hold about 20% for the long haul and see where i ends up. I think this has the potential to do like VRC did. I had 70,000 VRC, sole half at 1900 and the other half at 30, then watched i to go 60+. no going to make that mistake again  Wink

down a little, then up
Activity: 163
Resistance 3000-3300. Good support, but without 2800 bid - thin, look at Ichimoku cloud ind.:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0143e4mp56

If 2800 will be filled, we can retest 61.8 fibo support after ath (~2330).

edit: but 2550- is also good support, so i don't think we'll retest 23... Smiley

As I said. Btw. Support 5.5btc at 25xx was fake, disappeared after 2800 sell off.
We're below Ichimoku cloud.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0173e50q1a
Pages:
Jump to: