Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 67. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
a bought some of that wall too ....  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
10 btc @ 2000
any one going to do anything about that?

im holding until 3500 ^_^
why sell 10btc @2000?
and whoosh gone  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
10 btc @ 2000

a bought some of that wall, which means that I am back in after a *3.5 profit earlier this week.....I couldn't resist this chance!!
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
hey greenback crew.  good job on the wallet!

not to nit pick or anything but please change "descentralized" to the correct spelling "decentralized" on your site:  http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/

thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
10 btc @ 2000

why sell 10btc @2000?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I think we'll see trend reverse, at Hal either. Btcd is also dropping, Lxc too.

We'll see probably few trend reverse this weekend, watch out with trade tactic guys and good luck.  Wink
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
That 16btc is just a scare tactic to fill his lower orders.  They have been flexing for days.   If 16 people each invested 1btc, we could slaughter that wall.  

Yeah, i've been watching it as well. He pulls before it sells any, then buys up all the cheap ones and repeats. Weak hands will cry when he's done buying.

Edit: See;

yeah watching this the whole day, be careful don't panic sell ...
Someobody with at least 15btc definately doesn't want the price to collapse.  This is an accumulation method, don't sell, trust me you will be panic buying if you do.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
That 16btc is just a scare tactic to fill his lower orders.  They have been flexing for days.   If 16 people each invested 1btc, we could slaughter that wall.  

Yeah, i've been watching it as well. He pulls before it sells any, then buys up all the cheap ones and repeats. Weak hands will cry when he's done buying.

yeah watching this the whole day, be careful don't panic sell ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Don't forget.New wallet is coming out tomorrow.It's time to buy buy buy.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

That 16btc is just a scare tactic to fill his lower orders.  They have been flexing for days.   If 16 people each invested 1btc, we could slaughter that wall. 
From this point any DEV work will have a huge impact and the price will rocket.  Moon Bound.

+1 I agree, we are going to the moon!!!

If you quote then qoute correctly.

Do not manipulate my responds
Original:
From this point any DEV work will be having all influence on price (new wallet, etc). Only straight way to the top of the SKY.

Yes, I agree with you once again.  I am glad your not a fud packer!!!
That's what I am talking about.  Keep buying.  Sure whales have a bit, but we can have more.  We have unity.  We want this coin to go up, and it won't as long as we hold.    Limit the supply, and the demand will increase.  Don't fall for the games.  Even if you bought at 2.5k  it's at 2k now.  That's only a 20% loss.  Part of investing, they go up and sometimes down.  But, it's only a loss if you sell!!!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
From this point any DEV work will have a huge impact and the price will rocket.  Moon Bound.

If you quote then qoute correctly.

Do not manipulate my responds
Original:
From this point any DEV work will not be having any influence on price (new wallet, etc). Only straight way to the bottom of the OCEAN.

Activity: 45
Why is the coin collapsing? Is it because everyone is moving to Sys before next week? I am holding my GB and buying Sys. No need to chose only one.
Activity: 84
well looks like it's almost time to start buying again.
Come on guys, let's shred the sell walls.   Sell another coin, borrow from loan sharks, stick together and we will profit.  New wallet, new highs!!!
Activity: 12
From this point any DEV work will not be having any influence on price (new wallet, etc). Only straight way to the bottom of the OCEAN.
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
i am buying too.. i dont think we will drop under 2K
sure?

well i dont expect that, but whatever im glad my buy orderds fill Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: