Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 77. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Just be clear that we don't know anything about what Satoshi is hyping. Don't want you guys to get sucked into something.

We do have big plans and a bright future ahead, so we do expect price to continue growing, but in regards to this news we are not sure what it is about.
Looks like Winklevoss Twins wanna make some big things in additional to GB, like maybe some superior service that only GB could use etc.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
WINKLEVOSS TWINS ARE IN GREENBACKS
BUY BUY BUY

https://twitter.com/BitcoinNASDAQ/status/504671648310919168/photo/1

Seems like the devs aren't allowed to say anything about it.
All in.

Uhhh if you read the comments, the devs have no idea, probably reverse fud from the pumper.  Like I said, mad manipulation right now for GB.

psst shutup and let people hype it

Nah, I actually dislike botters, I think they are the parasites of the crypto world.  Notice how every real market now is controlled by the bots, it's pathetic.  It's emotionless computers taking advantage of real people.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

in regards to this news we are not sure what it is about.

Is that why you retweeted it?   Huh
Activity: 420
Just be clear that we don't know anything about what Satoshi is hyping. Don't want you guys to get sucked into something.

We do have big plans and a bright future ahead, so we do expect price to continue growing, but in regards to this news we are not sure what it is about.

Sounds like a joke more than anything. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
BUY BUY BUY

All in.

Uhhh if you read the comments, the devs have no idea, probably reverse fud from the pumper.  Like I said, mad manipulation right now for GB.

psst shutup and let people hype it
BUY BUY BUY

All in.

Activity: 588

The FUD shows up like clockwork.

All these people so selflessly concerned for your financial well-being.
that's not fud, I bought in at IPO and I still have my coins.  BUT this price action is not normal.  I've been watching the orderbook for some time now and can see the manipulation is being played hard on this coin.  

Just saying,  I got more than enough profit.  Greed will be the downfall of those holding and buying up now.

after the big dump to 1500 yesterday, the bot pushed the price up to 2k almost instantly.  He doubled his coins by making you guys greed buy at over 3k

The FUD shows up like clockwork.

All these people so selflessly concerned for your financial well-being.
Activity: 560
We need a favor from EVERYONE in the community. We are hoping to achieve a huge partnership with a major merchant gateway app called Casheer. They accept based on the demand of the community, so we need all of you to create an account and comment on this thread demanding GreenBacks gets added. Thank you, this would be a major partnership if we can acquire it.

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=117&p=781#p781

If you not done this, do it! If you have done it, comment again. We need everyone to comment in here, this partnership could seriously be massive.

Done!
You guys didn't notice the weird price activity?  There was an obvious pump the past few days.  It's not normal pricing to see such huge buys after EVERY sell.  Buy and sell into himself (usually buy) to get the price up, then you buy then he pumps then you buy some more, then you cry.

all the low value buy and sell orders right around the price?  Yea, buy at you own risk right now,  You are being played by the pumpers.

Stop buying up and giving this bastard more fuel.  If you are ICO take some profit now and hold half don't be the idiot who says again "man I should of taken some profit way up there"

If you've been in crypto, you know how fast things  can fall and profits can disappear.

All those who bought above 2.8k?  You're screwed if the bot/whale decides he's had enough profit and moves on to the next coin.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Chill Guys ! even not a week has completed since the release and we are still so high
just hold to your coins
am gonna hold it !
I am sure it rise alot more , this is just starting
and those dumping not will regret
but i ain't gonna have any regrets Cheesy
HOLDING them like a BOSS  Grin Cool
Activity: 553
You'll see those real small bids and sells with massive fake buy and sell walls behind them.   It's a whale trap - smoke and mirrors.   That's how they pull noobs into buying or selling within their predetermined range.    Ignore.
Activity: 560
all I can say is, I bought at ICO and I´m not sell my coins Smiley
Activity: 137
Looks like the dev wanna abuse the power of self-moderated again.LoL. Cry
Activity: 70
Look at those weak pump by satash00001.So much worse than IE's

Price is holding up pretty nicely all things considered. Scambuster is doing nothing but spreading FUD. Fuck that bitch, this coin will shake out the weak hands and keep on climbing.
Activity: 137
Look at those weak pump by satash00001.So much worse than IE's
Activity: 714
All the newb troll fudsters are run by the twitter plebs to ensure they get their sell orders in. amazes me how people still fall for these twitter scams
Pages:
Jump to: