Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 79. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 137
Hes just a pump and dumper who uses his followers to make money off sad really.

Rather than dumping like an IE newb lets stake our coins. ive made loads from having my wallet running the last 3 days
You are still dreaming.The price is pumped by IconicExpert and his inner circle.Now they profit and got out.Who will provide buy support?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Rather than dumping like an IE newb lets stake our coins. ive made loads from having my wallet running the last 3 days

+1
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
IconicExpert has dumped.Congrate to you all who make him another fortune. Grin

how much did he had?
Activity: 137
IconicExpert has dumped.Congrate to you all who make him another fortune. Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Sitting up there with the Big Boys, and the future hasn't even come yet.

Good start, what is the next step

The next step is finishing the wallet V2 Friday, then starting to develop the infrastructure. Also, looking to obtain partnerships, currently working for Casheer in particular. We would like to obtain at least 1 more strong exchange as well.

You can see the roadmap here: http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/

you guys are exceeding everybody's expectations   Cheesy thank you for your dedication
Activity: 168

The next step is finishing the wallet V2 Friday, then starting to develop the infrastructure. Also, looking to obtain partnerships, currently working for Casheer in particular. We would like to obtain at least 1 more strong exchange as well.

You can see the roadmap here: http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/roadmap/
Activity: 112

Activity: 168

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Damn it GreenBacks, you are one sexy motherfucking coin. Keep on climbing, you beast!   Cool
Lol yes please do
Activity: 70
Damn it GreenBacks, you are one sexy motherfucking coin. Keep on climbing, you beast!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Waiting for 10k  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 112
9 BTC buywall at 3176 on Bittrex. Wow

This guy is a legend and a visionary.

Let's support to 500k marketcap!

I'm personally aiming for higher than that.
I'm aiming for much higher than that, 3k is still just tears, some weak hands from ICo is shakeing out, but this price is just too low, I'm going for 50k-100k . We will see people.
I hope you're right, to the 50K-100k so the total market capitalization of all virtual currency before 20. Very good
This needs us and developers work together, come on.
Activity: 238
So, I tested transferring from Bittrex to the Wallet, then back to Bittrex just to see how quick it would process back and forth. It was extremely quick to the wallet. Only took maybe, 10-15 seconds? Transfer back to Bittrex took about 40-45 seconds.

Oh, and the whales aren't gone. Trust me.

Trying again, I'm trusting you,  Cheesy Wink I'm only want to buy before become too late and not in a pump
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So, I tested transferring from Bittrex to the Wallet, then back to Bittrex just to see how quick it would process back and forth. It was extremely quick to the wallet. Only took maybe, 10-15 seconds? Transfer back to Bittrex took about 40-45 seconds.

+1 fast sending is what we want
Activity: 81

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
9 BTC buywall at 3176 on Bittrex. Wow

This guy is a legend and a visionary.

Let's support to 500k marketcap!

I'm personally aiming for higher than that.
I'm aiming for much higher than that, 3k is still just tears, some weak hands from ICo is shakeing out, but this price is just too low, I'm going for 50k-100k . We will see people.
Activity: 238
Whales eat and gone
Pages:
Jump to: