Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 85. (Read 224592 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What happened here? Why is everyone being silly and dumping? This is so retarded. Such a good coin and fudsters got nothing better to do. DEV I sent you email re loyalty program as I cannot for some reason download the pdf, tried many times says error retrying but gets stuck..Want to join asap. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am a from Chinese GREENBACKS supporters, I just downloaded the wallet, found the wallet is called "黑币 " I think this is a mistake in translation, I asked a lot of people they think should be translated as "林肯绿币" or "美钞"
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Ppl don't answer red letter FUD. They are paid trolls.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
dev make a picture from your face and let see your not fake im not fudding i hold strong

i believe i believe i believe haha 200+ Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"All cryptos are clones of Cryptonote technology, and will require an understanding of command line mining. "
Those words are quoted from the dev of The HOLDBACK MOVEMENT, so, now is it clear? Totally different ones.
Post it again. And now, over this. Go on
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Can we just get over this BS and move on? Anyone still looking to buy, now is probably a good time. When this obvious FUD/misreading/whatever clears, you will only be dreaming of these prices...
Activity: 238
I stopped taking notice of any crap altcoinherald.com says a long time ago

AltcoinHerald didn't even say it. Scambuster just misread his calender.

Ah i see,Scambuster is really not very clever or very good at scambusting then  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252

They did say it.

Under Greenbacks on Monday.

"Description
100% Pre-Sale/IPO Coin - No Miners Needed

1 of 4 Coin Series including DOSH, SILVERBACK & DIAMONDBACK

ANN Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngb-greenbacks-a-complete-currency-infrastructure-740744

Calendar compiled by AltCoinHerald.com"

You should tweet altcoinherald and complain.
Activity: 168

Activity: 322
"All cryptos are clones of Cryptonote technology, and will require an understanding of command line mining. "
Those words are quoted from the dev of The HOLDBACK MOVEMENT, so, now is it clear? Totally different ones.
Activity: 238
Who is this Scambuster guy

Don't ask me.Ask altcoinherald.com why he stating this coin and another coins with "back" are from one same dev.

Do the research. That is a different dev doing something he calls "The HoldBack Movement", that is not our coin.
I am not sure that you are really the dev of the other three coins.But I do hate you keep deleting my post instead of explain
I want you to go to the community? You are not welcome here. We remember him.. We remember him.
Activity: 258
Sorry you guys sold, I managed to scoop up a few more from that dump though, thanks.
Its sad people are given credit just for a nickname...

Don't ask me.Ask altcoinherald.com why he stating this coin and another coins with "back" are from one same dev.

Do the research. That is a different dev doing something he calls "The HoldBack Movement", that is not our coin.
I am not sure that you are really the dev of the other three coins.But I do hate you keep deleting my post instead of explain
Dude, you use the rumor to buy a lot of chips. Now now, I think you like an animal, and his name is the chameleon. Ha-ha

Google search it, or search it here. Two page thread... Its not that hard people...
Activity: 168

We explained here two days ago, and now here again. We explained on twitter, and on facebook. I even sent you two messages in regards to why I was deleting your post.
Activity: 163
You guys sold for nothing.  Without the fud, we would be over 2500.
Activity: 137

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: