Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 82. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I just now got around to looking over their loyalty program agreement thingy and have some questions for the devs.

What is the deadline to sign up by? And is the third tier unlimited time-wise? Meaning can we sign up a month from now or even several months from now? Of course for the first two tiers, once they get filled, it'd be too late to then sign up for them.

But how are you verifying folks keep the coins in their wallets? Automated block chain check or something similar? What happens if someone 'drops out' at a certain point? And I assume the 75 days is a min. time to receive rewards, but to remain in the program, they still need to keep the coins in their wallet past that date?

Do you care if a person signs up for more than one program? Any limits per household?

Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Price is going crazy right now! Go GB!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Got my orders filled at 1500-1650. I'am mad i didn't get in earlier,this coin seems like its has a lot of potential.Current market cap around 350-360 btc. A lot of room to grow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think developers should communicate with greenbacks to bter Poloniex btc38 and other trading platform Trading

We are working towards new exchanges. We're currently reaching out to Poloniex and MintPal/Moolah. We we're added to Cryptsy last night which is big news. Happy to see the wallet is working good for everyone.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/283
Yes, we saw you at work. Very good.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Great wallet!
the biggest thing is Everything is going as planned by Dev
Just Amazing
am lucky to be have followed this wonder coin
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
It's a whale desperately trying to push the books lower...

If I only got 1 satoshi for everytime somebody comes up with this "it's only whales trying to hold the price down" bullshit  Smiley

Please stop making things up.
You don't know more than anybody else on the market.

For the coin.
Looks good, I will buy some.
Good luck all.

You could be correct who knows really. I have been trading everyday since March 2013. I've been witness to every crypto order book scenario imaginable. I'm an old man now lol. It's like chess. This trader is getting his ass handes to him. Very fun to watch!

+1vvv
"For the coin.
Good luck all.."
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think developers should communicate with greenbacks to bter Poloniex btc38 and other trading platform Trading

We are working towards new exchanges. We're currently reaching out to Poloniex and MintPal/Moolah. We we're added to Cryptsy last night which is big news. Happy to see the wallet is working good for everyone.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/283
Activity: 62
It's a whale desperately trying to push the books lower...

If I only got 1 satoshi for everytime somebody comes up with this "it's only whales trying to hold the price down" bullshit  Smiley

Please stop making things up.
You don't know more than anybody else on the market.

For the coin.
Good luck all.
Activity: 553
new wallet worked perfectly, thanks!

Ignore the pump and dump whales on twitter, they are so delusional they think they are gods: responsible for all the calls and movement in markets.  Just hold on coins you have researched and invested in.
Pump-dump is very normal, relax. The future is bright, now just a little twists and turns.

+1 this is normal. It's a good thing the more coins ppl with means have the higher it will rise. Rich ppl don't play for chump change.
Pump-dump is very normal, relax. The future is bright, now just a little twists and turns.
Activity: 70
It's a whale desperately trying to push the books lower for more GB. I bought 53k at 1770 and pissed them off they imediatly dumped down to 1500 trying to incite panic. It's not working so well... this coin is a 5k coin min. I hodl.

Grr... and idiot me pulled his 1503 order figuring it wouldn't get hit.

They are still trying.  I think they want in at the 13 range.(notice the even # orders in that range) That dump left the books thinned you can get 15 again.

I hope his plan blows up in his shitty whale face.
It's a whale desperately trying to push the books lower for more GB. I bought 53k at 1770 and pissed them off they imediatly dumped down to 1500 trying to incite panic. It's not working so well... this coin is a 5k coin min. I hodl.

They are still trying.  I think they want in at the 13 range.(notice the even # orders in that range) That dump left the books thinned you can get 15 again.

Alright, who did it? Who took a steaming dump on Bittrex?

I'd be strangely amused if this mini-dump was due to someone forgetting their firewall was blocking the new wallet.  Also alarmed if people are that skittish.
If it is because of this reason to sell, that really is too ignorant, stupid

More likely it was coincidence or some people subscribing to the idiotic 'buy on rumor, sell on news' philosophy, even when it makes no sense at all. And it makes especially little sense when you consider the newer and better wallet is due like 3 days from now.
It's a whale desperately trying to push the books lower for more GB. I bought 53k at 1770 and pissed them off they immediately dumped down to 1500 trying to incite panic. It's not working so well... this coin is a 5k coin min. I hodl.

I'd be strangely amused if this mini-dump was due to someone forgetting their firewall was blocking the new wallet.  Also alarmed if people are that skittish.
If it is because of this reason to sell, that really is too ignorant, stupid

Activity: 70
I just missed the ICO. What is the ICO price?
Pages:
Jump to: