Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 83. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Alright, who did it? Who took a steaming dump on Bittrex?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

getting this error on the new wallet.

Please, send us a ticket at: http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/submit-ticket/

We will be glad to help you

it's alright.  I'll update it @ 2.0

Ok, it looks like a firewall issue or similar, because that happens when you're not getting the blockchain data from the network
Activity: 84

Please, send us a ticket at: http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/submit-ticket/

it's alright.  I'll update it @ 2.0

Activity: 84

Activity: 140
Greetings community!

Windows Wallet V1.5 is available now!

Download it here:
http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/wallet

Enjoy
awsome dev
Greetings community!

Windows Wallet V1.5 is available now!

Download it here:
http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/wallet

Enjoy
We've started accepting people in the program. 3/10 Tier 1 spots already filled. Send emails now to get in the program.

I think it would be wise if you changed one small detail...

It says everyone must donate 1000 GB or another high volume alt coin for the fund...

I think a stability fund would most likely be in the form of buying power, which means BTC

If you are going to acquire BTC for buy support, you must sell the donated alts. Selling donated GB creates downward pressure for GB

Selling other alts does not.

If I were you, I would change it to: "All users must donate .02 BTC ($10) worth of any high volume alt coin, GB NOT ACCEPTED"

Encouraging staking of large amounts is good for combating sell pressure so you did a great job there, but you could do a BETTER job.

We are not selling any GB though, so no sell pressure occurs. We are putting donated GB into the fund where they will stake for as long as the fund is deemed necessary by the community. If for any reason the community feels the fund is no longer needed then the coins will slowly be sold off and 100% profits will be given to the members of the Greenbackers program. This is months, maybe even a year down the road though.

I don't understand how that contributes to stability

you mean by removing the coins from circulation, and leaving everyone to hope you don't dump them?

not to be a dick but I think there may be a better way to handle the situation

The majority of the fund is to be acquired by us slowly buying up 10% of the coin supply, this creates buying pressure. Yes our coins will be staking like SyncFund has done. The point of this is increase network stability and security. It also removes the coins from the market, so it means there are less coins in circulation; the loyalty program also adds to this. If you can't trust us enough not to dump, then why trust us enough to invest in the coin. We can promise that we will never dump the Stability fund, and that is essentially all we can offer. Also, the fund's address will be made available once we acquire more coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We've started accepting people in the program. 3/10 Tier 1 spots already filled. Send emails now to get in the program.

It says everyone must donate 1000 GB or another high volume alt coin for the fund...

I think a stability fund would most likely be in the form of buying power, which means BTC

If you are going to acquire BTC for buy support, you must sell the donated alts. Selling donated GB creates downward pressure for GB

If I were you, I would change it to: "All users must donate .02 BTC ($10) worth of any high volume alt coin, GB NOT ACCEPTED"

Encouraging staking of large amounts is good for combating sell pressure so you did a great job there, but you could do a BETTER job.

We are not selling any GB though, so no sell pressure occurs. We are putting donated GB into the fund where they will stake for as long as the fund is deemed necessary by the community. If for any reason the community feels the fund is no longer needed then the coins will slowly be sold off and 100% profits will be given to the members of the Greenbackers program. This is months, maybe even a year down the road though.

I don't understand how that contributes to stability

you mean by removing the coins from circulation, and leaving everyone to hope you don't dump them?

not to be a dick but I think there may be a better way to handle the situation

Activity: 110
Is the new windows wallet up yet, if so where ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

can you post the loyalty program in the thread instead of emailing or mega?

The program information and application is 3-4 pages long. This is why we require that you read it first, and then email us the application.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
can you post the loyalty program in the thread instead of emailing or mega?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you Admin for accepting our membership in the loyalty program we sincerely wish to become long term advocates for GREENBACKS. Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Look what crypto has come to. people now demanding to see peoples id. Ffs trust the guy or dont simples. did satoshi show his face? Did he Fook. For good reasons. rewards come at a cost of risk. werenot far off letting established companies create these coins now thats whats gonna happen. every time you ask for id it become the normal thing to do. A step closer to centralisation again.
GB dont show your id to any of these fools. stay anon aslong as possible. Ignore the children who discovered btc this year

ID isn't enough. I want fingerprints and blood tests. Perhaps DNA samples too.

The Coinssource trust rating should be enough, which is more than like 99% of the coins out there provide. I have a feeling that most folks aren't even aware of what the trust rating entails. I actually thought it was too stringent in some ways, asking for a driver's license/ID, back in the old thread where they first discussed the program.

Agreed. Pictures of his wives tits are an absolute must as well.

You forgot the DNA samples too,just in case...

If dev provides pics of his wife's tits, you'll have no shortage of DNA samples.

haha, tremendous!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Loyalty Program is now open to join!

Grab your spot before the top two tiers run out. All the information you should need is in the Loyalty Program Document. Please read that fully, and then follow the instructions. If you do have any questions, email us at [email protected]

https://mega.co.nz/#!docCmQyR!8ADyex0D_wdy3bnFrclCSOvtp4yCElmnkyLz7jOLe0c

Just sent ours in on behalf of QIBUCK COIN..I sincerely hope we get accepted.. As we are trying to build long term assets for our bagholders.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Look what crypto has come to. people now demanding to see peoples id. Ffs trust the guy or dont simples. did satoshi show his face? Did he Fook. For good reasons. rewards come at a cost of risk. werenot far off letting established companies create these coins now thats whats gonna happen. every time you ask for id it become the normal thing to do. A step closer to centralisation again.
GB dont show your id to any of these fools. stay anon aslong as possible. Ignore the children who discovered btc this year

ID isn't enough. I want fingerprints and blood tests. Perhaps DNA samples too.

The Coinssource trust rating should be enough, which is more than like 99% of the coins out there provide. I have a feeling that most folks aren't even aware of what the trust rating entails. I actually thought it was too stringent in some ways, asking for a driver's license/ID, back in the old thread where they first discussed the program.

Agreed. Pictures of his wives tits are an absolute must as well.

You forgot the DNA samples too,just in case...

If dev provides pics of his wife's tits, you'll have no shortage of DNA samples.
Pages:
Jump to: