Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 34. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
STANDARD WINDOWS WALLET REMOVED - UNTIL NEXT VERSION UPDATE.

PLEASE COMPILE YOUR OWN WINDOWS WALLET FROM THE SOURCE CODE OR USE THE LINUX Qt WALLET.

THANK YOU!
thats better that you unlist your wallet with trojan
trojan is not just a false alarm
because what stated above is your wallet really have trojan
trojan is use to hack the one who use it
like keylogger RAT where those who put that trojan
can see some of that user credential (username ,email, password)
even move their mouse or open their cam ..
so let me atleast give warning to those who are currently using that they must change their wallet
i dont know if you put it in purpose or someone put it from your team or those who make those wallet put it
but atleast make some investigation because if it share in same source how impossible that other wallet is not infected
im not a bagholder or currently investor of your coin and not also user of that wallet
but i hope atleast you clean your coin name in that

I personally thank you for not Bagholding any coins and Hope you dont Buy and Invest in this project at all. Now read my previous post below.

below? or above
nevermind i just put it below

No one has put a "Virus" in the Standard Wallet we made the Skynodes Implementation and Compiled it like what we did with the first version.
In fact why will we wait all this time to destruct the Project reputation with some "virus" in the wallet if it wasn't a Serious Project.
I have checked with Total Virus myself and it is a "False Alarm" the Problem might come from the "zerocoin" folder which we are checking now and fixing it.

It is the same source code used in the Gaming Wallet - but the "zercoin" from the Gaming Wallet has no problem. Our version 1.0.0.0 did not have that "False Alarm".
The Download link was removed since everyone is Screaming the samething and we clearly stated that it is removed for now until next version update - but
there is no need for next version update since we are fixing the Sycing Issue "the checkpoints" - there will be a Wallet Update very soon (with same current version).

you are calling it False Alarm but you are also saying that there have a problem it means its not false alarm
or you didnt even know what false alarm is?
i think its better if you just say that your wallet have virus
and your currently fixing it
denying it make you look like a lier
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

PLEASE COMPILE YOUR OWN WINDOWS WALLET FROM THE SOURCE CODE OR USE THE LINUX Qt WALLET.

THANK YOU!
so let me atleast give warning to those who are currently using that they must change their wallet
i dont know if you put it in purpose or someone put it from your team or those who make those wallet put it
but atleast make some investigation because if it share in same source how impossible that other wallet is not infected
im not a bagholder or currently investor of your coin and not also user of that wallet

I personally thank you for not Bagholding any coins and Hope you dont Buy and Invest in this project at all. Now read my previous post below.
No one has put a "Virus" in the Standard Wallet we made the Skynodes Implementation and Compiled it like what we did with the first version.
In fact why will we wait all this time to destruct the Project reputation with some "virus" in the wallet if it wasn't a Serious Project.
I have checked with Total Virus myself and it is a "False Alarm" the Problem might come from the "zerocoin" folder which we are checking now and fixing it.

It is the same source code used in the Gaming Wallet - but the "zercoin" from the Gaming Wallet has no problem. Our version 1.0.0.0 did not have that "False Alarm".
The Download link was removed since everyone is Screaming the samething and we clearly stated that it is removed for now until next version update - but
there is no need for next version update since we are fixing the Sycing Issue "the checkpoints" - there will be a Wallet Update very soon (with same current version).
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Sweet new update..  Whats the darksend for?
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

THANK YOU!

I know what a trojan is, what proof do you have of such accusations?
thats fine that you know what it is
my proof is just commonsense
like what i said if other wallet came from same source why the other one is not infected by trojan
and also if the wallet is not really infected why DEV removed the wallet in the OP
it mean it really have you can backread of what DEV post first before wallet remove in OP

I've heard about an exploit or trojan in the wallet is it true? and all the screen with the game were fake...??
the trojan is true but what i know is the game was not fake but you need to pay to play it
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I've heard about an exploit or trojan in the wallet is it true? and all the screen with the game were fake...??

I can tell you right now, that the games screens were not faked, as i personally have played with one of the devs during testing Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Not sure what you're saying, the games work fine and so far the only wallet that might be showing a false positive trojan was the Standard Windows wallet without the games  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary

THANK YOU!

I know what a trojan is, what proof do you have of such accusations?
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

THANK YOU!
legendary
And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes
I dont think if people even care abt C-Cex - we have asked their Support to list Genesys from begining but they ignored the Coin.
So since then we are doing fine with Yobit for now. From our side (Dev Team), our main goal is to get ConFront beta launched then
from there we will focus on marketing and improvements.

Thanks Dev! I understand some might find your attitude towards the community a little hostile, but so far you have delivered and actions speak louder than words.

It'd be hard not to be a little hostile when accusations of viruses and scams keep flying around...the funny thing is there are a lot of wallets that come up as a false positive,yet people continue to use them.
Dev, keep up the good work and ignore the FUD. The GSY team is doing great. As for C-Cex,screw em. Cryptsy would be a better exchange to push for. Which is very possible, all it takes is some Points. I've pumped about 50+ points into the voting. Others should join in.

Yea maybe C-cex is not ideal, they're terrible, but we do need an alternative exchange asap and Cryptsy seems like the most viable option at the moment.

Exactly, if we were added to C-Cex, we'd be delisted shortly after. Cause that's what they do. They add a coin then delist it the moment the volume starts to fade. Just a waste of BTC. Better to buy Cryptsy points with that BTC and vote there.

We need too many votes on Cryptsy so it's not very likely for this coin to get listed there anytime soon either though.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes
I dont think if people even care abt C-Cex - we have asked their Support to list Genesys from begining but they ignored the Coin.
So since then we are doing fine with Yobit for now. From our side (Dev Team), our main goal is to get ConFront beta launched then

Thanks Dev! I understand some might find your attitude towards the community a little hostile, but so far you have delivered and actions speak louder than words.

It'd be hard not to be a little hostile when accusations of viruses and scams keep flying around...the funny thing is there are a lot of wallets that come up as a false positive,yet people continue to use them.
Dev, keep up the good work and ignore the FUD. The GSY team is doing great. As for C-Cex,screw em. Cryptsy would be a better exchange to push for. Which is very possible, all it takes is some Points. I've pumped about 50+ points into the voting. Others should join in.

Yea maybe C-cex is not ideal, they're terrible, but we do need an alternative exchange asap and Cryptsy seems like the most viable option at the moment.

Exactly, if we were added to C-Cex, we'd be delisted shortly after. Cause that's what they do. They add a coin then delist it the moment the volume starts to fade. Just a waste of BTC. Better to buy Cryptsy points with that BTC and vote there.
legendary

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

legendary

Im testing the Syncing from scratch issue with the Standard Wallet and see what is the problem.
And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes
legendary
And where IS the community for this coin anyway???, noone is even voting on C-cex  Roll Eyes
legendary

THANK YOU!

Seems like Fud started late on this one  Cheesy

THANK YOU!
Pages:
Jump to: