Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 38. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Sad to see there is still such little interest in GSY. I doubt Craptsy will change that. Better look into Poloniex or Bittrex. Anyways, goodluck.
Thank you! For sure we will be listed on those Bigger Exchanges - it will take some time but yes it will happen. The project is going slow regarding Exchanges,
but it is getting stronger with a dedicated Team and Community.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Sad to see there is still such little interest in GSY. I doubt Craptsy will change that. Better look into Poloniex or Bittrex. Anyways, goodluck.
Sorry for my question, but considering 90% devs run away from their coins after few days or weeks, I had to ask if you are still active and still working on your project...just to be sure Tongue I am glad that you are still here and thanks for the update Smiley I bought a lot of GSY so i am just checking if this project is still running Smiley
No problem I understand but like i said, you should have took a little time to read few pages back if you are new to the project. Those who run away from their
project, is mostly they dont care about their coin and just looking to gain quick profits on their investors - some run away if they have nothing else to deliver and
their coin have no use in anything.
You can find me on Skype or IRC if you have any direct question or concern. Thanks!
Road map changed, it wont take long for the Beta testing of ConFront. We are pushing hard to get listed on Cryptsy for now so the market can have a real
value. Also Skynodes collateral will now be only 200 GSY - they should be up by the end of this week and a mandatory update will be required.
Thanks for you time and interest in Genesys.
Dev, are you still active? Some update would be nice. Can you update the OP roadmap?

*~Sept 14     - Public demo testing of Genesys ConFront Challenge System - Multiplayer Gamers Hub
*~Sept 17     - Activation and full integration of Skynodes (wallet v1.2.0)
*~Sept 27     - Start of Skynodes payments   

These tasks are done or delayed?

And what about the ConFront? Will it launch in 2 days (30th September)? Or there will be a delay? Thanks for the info.
Thanks for asking these questions. I guess you didn't take your time to read some previous posts. You shouldn't even ask if we are active or not.
We post updates when they are available - like i said previously, we are currently concentrated on ConFront development and it is a complex system
with many features in it to get them work. The dates on the road map are all Estimation and I will remove them right away and for now, the best thing is
to get GSY on a bigger exchange to easily boost the market when ConFront beta is launched. We have more profits to gain in this project in a long run so no
worry if things are quiet and slow right now. Most investors know exactly what is going on - so keep training yourself in MP Zone (if you haven't done that yet)
and stay tuned. Thank you!
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
I found out of this coin and immediately grabbed some coins to stake. I like the idea behind it and the proof of videos and wallet design.
This is a slow and steady project that can go Huge in the months coming. Keep the good work going devs.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
People dropping this coin for less than 10k satoshi are nuts, once this thing hits a bigger exchange the sky is the limit  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Potensial cryptocoin, many people like web based games.
Great project for future!!!
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
I too voted in Cryptsy.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
cryptsy said gsy will added next round.

any proof?
+100000000
If this is real, then genesys is taking the next rocket out of the milky way!
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I have voted, too! Hope we will get the required votes in order to get a listening. We should spread to word.

Voted !!!! We need mores votes everyone get to work...
[/quote]
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
Activity: 293
cryptsy said gsy will added next round.
We will have a second video presentation of the progress of ConFront App (in Wallet Game Tournament). As a reminder, the next version of the wallet
after the beta release of ConFront, will have a total redesign with a New Logo and other Graphics. All Terminator images and icons ...will be abandoned
and GenesysCoin will stay Unique on its own idea and graphics look. About the Exchanges we will keep bothering them and for sure they will add us, but
right now they probably still do not believe in our Project or the idea behind it.
Please stay tuned and keep your GSY safe - we are now abt Business and not just Gaming. Thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
I had voted some, and was looking to get some more voting action on Craptsy. However, I just realized that they killed the trading fees, and instead now have a 0.5% withdrawal fee. I'm done with Craptsy.

We're surely bound to better places though (hopefully Poloniex sometime soon).

There are only 3 large exchanges and Bittrex won't add without three bitcoin up front and no guarantee Poloniex ever adds. Do not give up on Cryptsy.

Looking at the daily volume of bittrex they are in need of a good coin. I think they will add GSY for free as they are bleeding hard!
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
I had voted some, and was looking to get some more voting action on Craptsy. However, I just realized that they killed the trading fees, and instead now have a 0.5% withdrawal fee. I'm done with Craptsy.

There are only 3 large exchanges and Bittrex won't add without three bitcoin up front and no guarantee Poloniex ever adds. Do not give up on Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Worse. Add the transaction fee to that...  Sad
Pasted from the BTC withdraw dialog:
WD Fee: 0.00100000 BTC  +  0.50% BTC
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

oh wow that's horrible 0.5% withdrawal fees for all coins including btc?
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: