Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 31. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
is there a step by step process to set up a skynode?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
hi guys.

what do i name the config file?
when setting up a skynode

To create a Skynode I just hit the "Create.." button at the top and I name it whatever I want it can be any name really.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
hi guys.

what do i name the config file?
when setting up a skynode
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
GSYteam thanks for working so hard on this coin, you are building a solid and unique project, the game platform you are programming  will be epic. This community believes in you because there are many people who are staking on the wallet waiting for the grand launch of Confront and Arena Zone. I personally will be donating the profit of some of my masternodes to you, because money does not fall from the sky and all project requires resources to be successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

This is great news and I see many improvements being done. Patience will pay off, keep it up!  Wink
Yes! Patience will totally pay off. Thank you! and we believe Genesys will be a Solid Coin as a longterm project.
We like the way things are going for now.
legendary
To Everyone: Please prepare to Upgrade your Genesys-Core to v1.3.0.0

The New version is ready and download links will be posted in OP on Sunday. We are continuing to Improve and Secure
our Currency Core Code. In the next versions coming, we will totally Upgrade the Currency Core to the New Bitcoin Core
with protocol v2 implemented. We thought it is best to Secure the Currency Core before the Project gets more attention
and value.
We are also progressing very well with ConFront Development. We are now working on the MODS Subscription payment, the (Winners, Losers and Mods)
Claim payment. These features are vital to the Functioning of ConFront (for the beta testing). We already worked on the Game Tournament Process Payment
for both (1vs1 and Team vs Team) but we will improve the payment process and other things on the go.

Change Log

Genesys Core  v1.3.0.0

-Block Time now changed from 1 minute to 1 minute 20 seconds
-Masternode Payment changed from 60% to 75%
-Permanent Block Rewards now 0.219 - Halving at Block 152000
-Masternode Expiration Time Improved - Now last longer up to 10 days
-DarkSend Fee now 0.0052000 GSY
-TX Fee changed from 0.00001000 to 0.00020000 for now
-Optimized Core Source
-Core Protocol and Masternode Protocol bumped
-...and many other little fixes

This is great news and I see many improvements being done. Patience will pay off, keep it up!  Wink
To Everyone: Please prepare to Upgrade your Genesys-Core to v1.3.0.0

The New version is ready and download links will be posted in OP on Sunday. We are continuing to Improve and Secure
our Currency Core Code. In the next versions coming, we will totally Upgrade the Currency Core to the New Bitcoin Core
with protocol v2 implemented. We thought it is best to Secure the Currency Core before the Project gets more attention
and value.
We are also progressing very well with ConFront Development. We are now working on the MODS Subscription payment, the (Winners, Losers and Mods)
Claim payment. These features are vital to the Functioning of ConFront (for the beta testing). We already worked on the Game Tournament Process Payment
for both (1vs1 and Team vs Team) but we will improve the payment process and other things on the go.

Change Log

Genesys Core  v1.3.0.0

-Block Time now changed from 1 minute to 1 minute 20 seconds
-Masternode Payment changed from 60% to 75%
-Permanent Block Rewards now 0.219 - Halving at Block 152000
-Masternode Expiration Time Improved - Now last longer up to 10 days
-DarkSend Fee now 0.0052000 GSY
-TX Fee changed from 0.00001000 to 0.00020000 for now
-Optimized Core Source
-Core Protocol and Masternode Protocol bumped
-...and many other little fixes
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Im having some trouble getting my wallet to sync,
Its stuck with 66364 blocks remaining,
It is version 1.2
Any suggestion?

Unless you had just downloaded the wallet in the past couple of days, you will not have the necessary version. A "fixed" 1.2 had been posted just recently, precisely to address this issue. So, check the OP, download the latest, should be all good to sync from scratch (I have not checked myself, didn't happen to need it).
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Im having some trouble getting my wallet to sync,

Its stuck with 66364 blocks remaining,

It is version 1.2

Any suggestion?
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
To the Community: If anyone see a feature that they like from another Coin, just let us know and we will check if it is useful for GenesysCoin. We will continue to
improve our core currency in every future versions.

Maybe it's too much to ask since this coin focuses on gaming mostly, but maybe a trading bot?
Yes! I was thinking on that too but we will see by next year when we get to a certain level - but it is definitely a good Suggestion. Thanks!

By the way, the Expiration time of the Skynodes has been corrected and tested. The next version will be delivered by the end of next week coming.
We are making a very good improvement to the Skynode and the core code. Please stay tuned.
Good jobs..wait for next version..soon!! Smiley
To the Community: If anyone see a feature that they like from another Coin, just let us know and we will check if it is useful for GenesysCoin. We will continue to

Maybe it's too much to ask since this coin focuses on gaming mostly, but maybe a trading bot?
Yes! I was thinking on that too but we will see by next year when we get to a certain level - but it is definitely a good Suggestion. Thanks!

By the way, the Expiration time of the Skynodes has been corrected and tested. The next version will be delivered by the end of next week coming.
We are making a very good improvement to the Skynode and the core code. Please stay tuned.
legendary

legendary
I'm here after few months and noticed that the Wallet has changed. I'm a noob and I don't know what should I do now to convert or change my wallet. I bought coins from the ICO and those are in my wallet. What should I do now?

You need to just download and run the new wallet  Roll Eyes and if you're running Windows make sure you back up your App data folder and leave it as it is. I hope this helps
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
I'm here after few months and noticed that the Wallet has changed. I'm a noob and I don't know what should I do now to convert or change my wallet. I bought coins from the ICO and those are in my wallet. What should I do now?
legendary
No buy support left on Yobit  Undecided , I hope the new version of the wallet is released soon.

Please do not even look at or worry abt the price on Yobit - those who have no patience and want to drop their Support are free to do so.
What we have coming is not something small and it needs a lot of Budget and time to reach our goal. Also ConFront will bring Gamers outside
cryptoworld if you dont know that.

The next version will not do anything on the price and the current price shouldn't even be considered - we wont stay on YoBit forever it is a matter of time.

Thanks for popping in and reassuring  Wink I know new version only will have some minor fixes and I also understand your vision that this is a long term project with a well planned with a business model.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
No buy support left on Yobit  Undecided , I hope the new version of the wallet is released soon.

Please do not even look at or worry abt the price on Yobit - those who have no patience and want to drop their Support are free to do so.
What we have coming is not something small and it needs a lot of Budget and time to reach our goal. Also ConFront will bring Gamers outside
cryptoworld if you dont know that.

The next version will not do anything on the price and the current price shouldn't even be considered - we wont stay on YoBit forever it is a matter of time.
legendary

I picked up another 8-9k from that dump. Who ever dumped isn't getting it back Smiley

Nice! I still have a bunch from the ICO and I'm holding strong Yobit doesn't have much volume, it's all a matter of having patience.
Activity: 108

I picked up another 8-9k from that dump. Who ever dumped isn't getting it back Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: