Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 47. (Read 131830 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Is this another ICM's scam coin?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Lol I put a sig since we started.  I am good no needs for 50 gsy Wink.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
So strange to see people dumping at x1.5 ICO
I am not selling that low, keep on splitting>staking. lol
Activity: 294
Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

You are not in red color on the list Smiley

But look all those people which submit but did not put signature or did not sent right profile link.
OK I understand somebody mistake and did not put right profile link but all people that submit for signature campaign and did not place signature on their profile that is really stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

I just saw this list and it is unbelievable how many people submit and did not put signature in their profile or give right profile link.

Do you people need some help or you just try to fraud the distribution?

It is quite strange to have so many false submissions.  :/
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
im join for sign camp Cheesy
Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
wouldn't it be a good campain to let people play the easy game " play pixierun " and earn some little GSYamount for playing

, i think that will advertise itself and wouldn't be too hard to code into the wallet and even small amounts are worth it for a lot of people

sorry was just jumping in and did not read anything about the coin and wallet before writing the above
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I'm a Linux person myself and only reason why I use Windows is because I'm forced to, dev would you please consider releasing a Linux wallet with games included?  Roll Eyes
Sorry! because of our Platform and the Game, Linux and Mac Wallet cannot be released. Most of the games are based on Unity - Unity web player is
a plugin required to launch the Games. There is no native Unity web player for Linux and Mac - and the plugin works well with directx in Windows.
You can Install "Wine" on your Linux and try to launch the Games Wallet or you can specially use your Linux Standard Wallet to manage and stake your coins then
use Windows Wallet Games for Games play only.

Immediately add trade in bittrex and poloniex , thanks   Wink Wink Wink Wink
I'm a Linux person myself and only reason why I use Windows is because I'm forced to, dev would you please consider releasing a Linux wallet with games included?  Roll Eyes
Sorry! because of our Platform and the Game, Linux Wallet cannot be released. Most of the games are based on Unity - Unity web player is
a plugin required to launch the Games. There is no native Unity web player for Linux - and the plugin works well with directx in Windows.
You can Install "Wine" on your Linux and try to launch the Games Wallet or you can specially use your Linux Standard Wallet to manage and stake your coins then
use Windows Wallet Games for Games play only.

Edit: Mac OSX has Unity Web Player.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I'm a Linux person myself and only reason why I use Windows is because I'm forced to, dev would you please consider releasing a Linux wallet with games included?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

Play Games In Wallet - While Staking | 1st In Wallet Web based Games | The Multiplayer Gaming Currency | Evolution of Gaming in Crypto | #GenesysCoin #Games #GSY $GSY #Crypto #VideoGames #Gaming
Pages:
Jump to: