Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!] - page 5. (Read 13367 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Do you think you'll be able to get 90 BTC from this ICO? I mean it's on c-cex and it barely has any volume at all. How are you planning to hit 90 BTC?

I like the idea and everything but I'm not sure if it can even get close to 90 btc on that exchange. What do you think dev? I"m sure you've thought about it before..may be you should've created crowdfunding or website where you could by gsy.
The 90 BTC is open and we are going to fulfill the road map matter what. Also Im about to update the OP with some new rules for ICO which is to protect investors.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
LOL Another shit coin ICO ?? C'mon people give your money to frank and the team Cheesy support their scam once again... fucking idiots!
looks good BUT what you should do is let people bet against each other for genesys coins ..and when you win it pays you out in your wallet straight away.
plus you could play as a team and bet each other and it pays you straight into your wallet if your team wins
people all over the world could join any team and win cash Wink Wink

So is the plan to get a market place going where you can spend your genesys coin on WHAT just games or other items
please do tell if i buy all these coins what can i do with them
 i will say looks good tho

Thanks for your inputs and we are glad that you liked the videos. Now the question about what you can with Genesyscoins is very simple...
like you mentioned, you can spend them in our Bay Marketplace on games or other items, you can also rent games servers in ConFront and then charge people
for playing on your rented Server - also you can create a Skynode  (Masternode) which will be active by the end of August per our Road map.
Now if everything goes well and we have a big Community, we may seek an Online Game company to accept or build a simple web based game playable in wallet in which
GSY can be used as a Virtual Currency - but to make it clear, this is not a promise it is just an idea and has nothing to do with Genesys Arena Game which is our
own Game in Developemtn based on Xonotic Open Source game.
Now your idea about betting Game is good, we will look into and add it to our Road map. if you can give more details about it, I will be happy to discuss directly on
skype (frankis05) or in our IRC Channel #genesyscoin.

Thank you!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Do you think you'll be able to get 90 BTC from this ICO? I mean it's on c-cex and it barely has any volume at all. How are you planning to hit 90 BTC?

I like the idea and everything but I'm not sure if it can even get close to 90 btc on that exchange. What do you think dev? I"m sure you've thought about it before..may be you should've created crowdfunding or website where you could by gsy.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
To anyone, you are free to listen and believe in Colonel puton the paid Fudder hiding behind a newbie account since he the one who knows everything about  our project. We are not going to create a Moderated Thread just because of him but we are going to prove him how wrong he is. This Fudder is totally messing up with the wrong team.
wallet ? will release soon after ico?
To anyone, you are free to listen and believe in Colonel puton the paid Fudder hiding behind a newbie account since he the one who knows everything about  our project. We are not going to create a Moderated Thread just because of him but we are going to prove him how wrong he is. This Fudder is totally messing up with the wrong team.
@Colonel Bruton or whatever name it is - I will just ignore you for now on (as I see you are really a paid fudder and an idiot).
i will focus on those who have interest in Genesys and with no doubt, you will be eating your bad words very soon and you will get a big embarrassment
to yourself. Good luck making those false accusations.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Yeah. They got some videos made on fiver.

You are unbelievable!!!!

Source is believable.

"We are sorry to say that the developer who was writing the games has disappeared and we will not be able to continue development."

Standard C-CEX Scam.

OK, you are completely idiot!

Why are you writing this?

Did you understood me first time when I wrote that I am in contact with dev and I have running nodes? And probably will host some games on my servers.

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

You are unbelievable!!!!

Source is believable.

"We are sorry to say that the developer who was writing the games has disappeared and we will not be able to continue development."

Standard C-CEX Scam.
legendary

Hahahahahahhahahahaahha!!!!!!!!

You are unbelievable!!!!

What game in wallet ?  

Has anyone here saw videos from OP?!?!?!

9. C-CEX needs to move to next ICO to scam more people, tells dev to kill the coin. Dev selects from one of the following options:
      A. Abandon coin, dead silence.
      B. Public F-U.
      C. Devs claim another dev ran off with code.
      D. Dev claims a personal misfortune and drank ICO funds away in bout of depression.

Looks like it's going to be option C.
legendary
What game in wallet ? 

Has anyone here saw videos from OP?!?!?!

Self Hosted Games:
-QuakeI: https://youtu.be/xBd8bQWkclE
-QuakeIII Arena: https://youtu.be/-D4kdPLDDeA

Other Games:
-HexGL: https://youtu.be/bwtJ6m5nW8U
-Phosphor: https://youtu.be/REwyB-x5fU8
-Racon Arena: uploading soon!
-Xfatum: uploading soon!
Activity: 52
Merit: 39
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Let me tell you dumbasses how C-CEX ICO scams work.

1. List a shitty coin by scammer house devs who talk a nice game and are sugar sweet, just like these scammers here.
2. C-CEX buys much of the coin themselves.
3. C-CEX puts up buy wall at 50%, using ICO money sent to them.
4. C-CEX dumps the coins they bought into the wall before anyone can get a refund. Wall is gone.
5. C-CEX now has free coins that they "paid for" with your ICO money that they scammed you out of.
6. C-CEX then dumps their free coins on any buy support to take even more profit.
7. C-CEX puts up 1/4 buy wall that is impossible to bring down limiting liability.
8. After the cool down period, C-CEX removes the wall and dumps their free coins into any remaining support.
9. C-CEX needs to move to next ICO to scam more people, tells dev to kill the coin. Dev selects from one of the following options:
      B. Public F-U.
      D. Dev claims a personal misfortune and drank ICO funds away in bout of depression.

You will get scammed buying ICOs at C-CEX. Don't say you weren't warned.

I never buy ICO since syscoin i always wait to see all good before i buy Wink Wink
DEVS get lazy with ICOs because they have been paid before all the work is done
always remember never pay anyone up front
pay a painter up front never shows
pay a builder up front he never finishes the work plus its always a bad job rush job
same goes for DEVS in my eyes
like most people you pay up front there is always a problem Wink Wink

OH i forgot i will buy ico if bob surplus is involved just bail before he does Wink.. the only time tho
Let me tell you dumbasses how C-CEX ICO scams work.

1. List a shitty coin by scammer house devs who talk a nice game and are sugar sweet, just like these scammers here.
2. C-CEX buys much of the coin themselves.
3. C-CEX puts up buy wall at 50%, using ICO money sent to them.
4. C-CEX dumps the coins they bought into the wall before anyone can get a refund. Wall is gone.
5. C-CEX now has free coins that they "paid for" with your ICO money that they scammed you out of.
6. C-CEX then dumps their free coins on any buy support to take even more profit.
7. C-CEX puts up 1/4 buy wall that is impossible to bring down limiting liability.
8. After the cool down period, C-CEX removes the wall and dumps their free coins into any remaining support.
      B. Public F-U.

You will get scammed buying ICOs at C-CEX. Don't say you weren't warned.
Activity: 335
Any idea when this will start ?

countdown please...
is this official?
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1769-GSY
Countdown has been updated please see OP. Thanks!

1 minute pleas, So you want 90 BTC?

Ok can you proof that you can actually build this? I mean yeah the graphics look nice, but using a themeforest template for a website?

A little more Proof of Skill would make this scam less obvious..

P.S.
Your scam looks a lot like the CYPER ICO scam
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncyp-cypher-qubit-we-are-alive-cypher7a69-1006527

LOL no honest dev team would ask for your money without having to show something for it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
looks good BUT what you should do is let people bet against each other for genesys coins ..and when you win it pays you out in your wallet straight away.
plus you could play as a team and bet each other and it pays you straight into your wallet if your team wins
people all over the world could join any team and win cash Wink Wink

So is the plan to get a market place going where you can spend your genesys coin on WHAT just games or other items
please do tell if i buy all these coins what can i do with them
 i will say looks good tho

legendary
you are back again kiddo. Thank you for your ignorance - we can keep this going i have no problem and nothing to hide.
With you have the balls, come talk directly to me on Skype: frankis05
your hate for C-Cex only will make your life miserable for a very longtime. And you must be a Scammer yourself to talk this way.
I dont deal with Haters and Scammers like you. Please bring another stupid post abt C-Cex again i will crash the hate that you have in yourself.

Said every scammer dev who ever hosted an ICO at C-CEX.

You will talk your game until you get your free BTC and then your victims will get their big F-U.

Hey!

have read what I wrote to you?!

Why are you trying that hard to act so stupid?!
you are back again kiddo. Thank you for your ignorance - we can keep this going i have no problem and nothing to hide.
With you have the balls, come talk directly to me on Skype: frankis05
your hate for C-Cex only will make your life miserable for a very longtime. And you must be a Scammer yourself to talk this way.
I dont deal with Haters and Scammers like you. Please bring another stupid post abt C-Cex again i will crash the hate that you have in yourself.

Said every scammer dev who ever hosted an ICO at C-CEX.

You will talk your game until you get your free BTC and then your victims will get their big F-U.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Colonel Crouton Hate C-Cex so much that he trying to Crash Genesys Project just because our ICO is hosted there.
Since he has hard time to understand our Statement in OP, we totally believe that he is a SCAMMER himself hiding behind a newbie account.

Our Statement is Fully Clear under the "Crowd Funding" Section on Why did we choose C-Cex for our Crowd Fund.
And also explained in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11999855

Is this thread moderated?

he is clearly fudding and pulling it out of his ass. ban him from entering this thread
Pages:
Jump to: