Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!] - page 6. (Read 13367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
To all other people complaining abt C-Cex Please read our Statement under the 'Crowd Funding" Section in OP.

We have nothing to fear of because our project is not a promise and we believe in the hard work that we have done on it.
We are sure people will like our platform when they test it themselves. Thanks!

You are talking a big game here, chief. But your C-CEX scam connections can't overcome the talk.

How do you plan on killing this coin after you get your free BTC?

(1) Our dev ran off with the code?
(2) Dead silence?
(3) Public F-U?

You and the rest of your C-CEX buddies are pathetic.

Colonel Crouton why are you doing this?

I must say you have no idea what are you talking about!
If you acting as some super hero which will defend innocent and stupid people from being scammed I must say you are one looking pathetic from my point of view because this project is so real and true that I strongly believe all major exchanges will list GSY soon after ICO ends when all your wrote here will make you feel bad if you have any honor. I believe you could make new profile and start new round of your business on this forum as you already did.

Ok come on why dont you now accuse me for scam!

What have you done for the community?

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
It is obvious to anyone who watched the videos that this is the most finished project ever offered as an ICO. Stop replying to and quoting the idiot newbie troll accounts. Use the ignore button and let them fud themselves. You do yourselves no favors getting into an argument with paid trolls.

Activity: 350
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Colonel Crouton Hate C-Cex so much that he trying to Crash Genesys Project just because our ICO is hosted there.
Since he has hard time to understand our Statement in OP, we totally believe that he is a SCAMMER himself hiding behind a newbie account.

Our Statement is Fully Clear under the "Crowd Funding" Section on Why did we choose C-Cex for our Crowd Fund.
And also explained in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11999855
To all other people complaining abt C-Cex Please read our Statement under the 'Crowd Funding" Section in OP.

We have nothing to fear of because our project is not a promise and we believe in the hard work that we have done on it.

You are talking a big game here, chief. But your C-CEX scam connections can't overcome the talk.

(2) Dead silence?
(3) Public F-U?

you are back again kiddo. Thank you for your ignorance - we can keep this going i have no problem and nothing to hide.
With you have the balls, come talk directly to me on Skype: frankis05
your hate for C-Cex only will make your life miserable for a very longtime. And you must be a Scammer yourself to talk this way.
I dont deal with Haters and Scammers like you. Please bring another stupid post abt C-Cex again i will crash the hate that you have in yourself.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

(2) Dead silence?
(3) Public F-U?

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I made 3 nodes and block explorer for Genesyscoin so I am in contact with those guys, and had chance to see inside what is done and what is prepared and how it works. Also I know one member of team good from before and I know he is not scammer or bad person, but like me true crypto coin believer which trying to develop technology.

Although personally think C-Cex is not trusted exchange, which other is not scam exchange? BitTrex? Come on, don't be fools.

True is that there is too much scam coins, I would say 98% of them, so in the sea of scams it is hard to see what is good and what is scam.

Colonel Crouton is obviously typical FUD person which spreading FUD without any facts or evidence, just accusing devs for scam just because of ccex, with which I agree from one point and I personally do not like GSY ICO run on ccex, but from another point all exchanges are scam in that manner because they all host that 98% of scam coins.

The point is there are few more people saw how Genesyscoin wallet works and what brings new to the crypto scene because of what I strongly believe this will have success.

This guy -+- is fabulous, just look his posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/--535660

Devs please do not lose your energy explaining to kids, fools or retards what is right because there is no point of that, haters will hate, even you give them to play games in wallet they will say it is not good because of some reason they come up with.

You have my support and any help if need.

Cheers!

I can NOT wait to mine the living shit out of this and dump all over you ICO purchasers.

I'm going to enjoy this.  Bad choice.

Ok, I guess you did not pay attention to the DPOS Specs - How will you be able to mine and dump? Unless you are the only one mining and even that, POW will
be way less than 300 000 Coins. You forgot abt the DPOS which will kick in around block 1080 so good luck with your mining and dumping.

and P.S.: We chose to make it ICO - POW because we want everyone to be part of it. If you dont feel like buying the ICO, you have a second
choice to mine it.

I will mine it, and then I'm going to destroy it just like every other piece of shit ICO on that scam exchange.

Like I said, BAD CHOICE.  Now you will pay dearly.
Another C-Cex Hater ... Wow! Please Please bring your army on the POW, i support you to destruct our Coin - go ahead ignorant burn your btc on MRR or better burn
your electricity just to show us hoe much you hate C-Cex. You are a total ignorant, but i dont blame you since you are blinded by the Huge hate that you have for C-Cex. On your next Hate post, please make sure you have destroyed C-Cex first before mentioned anything abt them on this thread.
Destruct them first with your hate, then come post how you will destruct our coin next. thanks!

First of thanks for your inputs and your false accusations. So because the Coin is hosted at C-Cex means it is a Scam? and Im a in house C-Cex Scammer dev?

Most likely. Yes. You can write anything in an OP and defend it until you get your ICO money.

Happens with C-CEX scam ICOs every time. Either that or you are too dumb to realize that you hosted your coin at a scam ICO exchange. That in itself is enough reason not to invest in this trash.

Wow! you really do hate C-Cex - you should know that in life, not everyone can like the same thing.

It's not a matter of personal preference, "dev".

You hosted your ICO at a scam exchange and that makes yours a scam ICO. Keep defending. It will be interesting to watch your F-U to the investors I've tried to warn here. Will it be as colorful as the versa dev's?

Yes we have hosted our ICO on C-Cex if you dont like it, dont invest - i have explained everything to you but you keep bringing the same crap.
Go address your hate on C-Cex thread and on that versa coin whatever. Genesys already proved itself and everything is transparent since the beginning.
If you cant see that then you are free to not get involve in the Coin and keep your opinion to yourself.
Say the dev raises 90 BTC with the ICO. At today's' price that's nearly $27,000 USD. What incentive does the dev have to stick around after raising that much money? None that I can think of.
Well it doesn't matter to us how much we make in the Crowd Fund.

It doesn't matter because it's all free money. Will your F-U be as hardy as the versa dev's?

Just read what you wrote ... you now sound like a 10 year old or better like a idiot. How can it be free? You are investing and getting something in return from us
(and that something in return from us is our hard work) to better explain it, when you rent a rig at MRR, are you giving free money to the rig owner?
It looks like you are now attacking me personally. Please de me a favor and go bang your head to a wall because you are a complete immature and idiot - you
have hard tiem to understand things. And for the last time, please go ask that Versa dev if he knows anything abt Frank and genesysCoin or better bring him here
on your next hate post.
What is your problem exactly? are you forced to invest in the ICO? did we ruined some investors before? Like i said please address your Hug hate to C-cex directly and go ask that guy if he knows anything abt Frank and GenesysCoin.
So much hate in you - like you had problem with me before. C'mon!

First of thanks for your inputs and your false accusations. So because the Coin is hosted at C-Cex means it is a Scam? and Im a in house C-Cex Scammer dev?

Most likely. Yes. You can write anything in an OP and defend it until you get your ICO money.

Happens with C-CEX scam ICOs every time. Either that or you are too dumb to realize that you hosted your coin at a scam ICO exchange. That in itself is enough reason not to invest in this trash.

Wow! you really do hate C-Cex - you should know that in life, not everyone can like the same thing.

It's not a matter of personal preference, "dev".

You hosted your ICO at a scam exchange and that makes yours a scam ICO. Keep defending. It will be interesting to watch your F-U to the investors I've tried to warn here. Will it be as colorful as the versa dev's?

[/quote]

Wow! you really do hate C-Cex - you should know that in life, not everyone can like the same thing. If one should listen to haters like you, he eill keep living a
miserable life. and Stop calling our Coin trash - just because it is hosted on an Exchange that you want to kill. Please show us a better coin done by you then will
consider ours as a Crap and Trash.
Now stop posting your hate here and go face C-Cex on their website better you can find them and show them your Huge hate everywhere on the internet.

And P.S. did i forget to tell you that we are not only defending what we wrote on OP, but we are proving the work that we have done so far and Im sure you enjoyed
the videos on Youtube and you cant wait to enjoy them yourself in the wallet. Now like i said, as you are C-Cex Huge Hater, you have the free choice to mine this coin on August 4 and not even invest a dime.

We will be happy to see you in our Trash Wallet playing with other Wallet Users. Be happy once in your life it is good for your health.

GSYTeam.
Say the dev raises 90 BTC with the ICO. At today's' price that's nearly $27,000 USD. What incentive does the dev have to stick around after raising that much money? None that I can think of.
Well it doesn't matter to us how much we make in the Crowd Fund.

It doesn't matter because it's all free money. Will your F-U be as hardy as the versa dev's?
Well it doesn't matter to us how much we make in the Crowd Fund. If we dont make the 90 BTC, any amount is ok and only few that bought will benefit in
advance because our platform is solid and ready long before and this is not a promise that you will enjoy yourself playing games in the wallet, it is a reality.
We have more to gain from this project in the long run than just gain few BTC and run away. This is a great project (a months of work) it is unique and 1st of its kind -
at least it has something to offer you: Real fun and enjoyment plus profit.
I can NOT wait to mine the living shit out of this and dump all over you ICO purchasers.

Not many coins to mine, idiot. Go FUD somewhere else.  You wont be alone mining this.I have 20 miners ready just for this coin.

You are the idiot. ICO coins = 1,000,000. PoW coins = 300,000.

This is a C-CEX verified undisputed scam exchange ICO. So maybe 25% of the coins will get bought during ICO because anything that comes out of C-CEX is most likely (you can bet on it) a complete scam.

Now, with those numbers, the ICO releases 250,000 coins and PoW releases 300,000. That instantly dilutes the ICO investment by over 100%. I.e. ICO buyers get scammed by C-CEX and its house scammer dev and royally humped by PoW.

That's a classic C-CEX double-whammy with an F-U jammed in there just for fun.

I wouldn't even waste HIFUN on this trash.

--Has no point--gets angry---

A bunch of promises in the OP and hosted on C-CEX means it's a scam.

You need to read the OP of every scam hosted at C-CEX for the last year.

Not many coins to mine, idiot. Go FUD somewhere else.  You wont be alone mining this.I have 20 miners ready just for this coin.

You are the idiot. ICO coins = 1,000,000. PoW coins = 300,000.

This is a C-CEX verified undisputed scam exchange ICO. So maybe 25% of the coins will get bought during ICO because anything that comes out of C-CEX is most likely (you can bet on it) a complete scam.

Now, with those numbers, the ICO releases 250,000 coins and PoW releases 300,000. That instantly dilutes the ICO investment by over 100%. I.e. ICO buyers get scammed by C-CEX and its house scammer dev and royally humped by PoW.

That's a classic C-CEX double-whammy with an F-U jammed in there just for fun.

I wouldn't even waste HIFUN on this trash.

--Has no point--gets angry---

A bunch of promises in the OP and hosted on C-CEX means it's a scam.

You need to read the OP of every scam hosted at C-CEX for the last year.

First of thanks for your inputs and your false accusations. So because the Coin is hosted at C-Cex means it is a Scam? and Im a in house C-Cex Scammer dev? Let me make this clear to you, first im one of the main devs on this project (Please re-read the OP abt our Team) - We have nothing in common with C-Cex and C-Cex has nothing to do with this project. We started GenesysCoin more than two months now and the result speak for itself - We spent a lot of work and money on this project. Normally the ICO should have started since July 18 and we used C-Cex because they responded quickly to our request (We also tried to contact Bittrex at first place) - but the ICO was delayed until now because of the recent Situation that went wrong with one of the previous ICOs hosted there (We were very disappointed about the Situation that happened there too). Then we were suggested to use Empoex and we even paid the Fees and everything was ready to be hosted there. We later changed our mind and came back to C-Cex because of their popularity compared to Empoex (also Empoex suggested us a 14 days ICO host for better result which was not good for the Road map) - and because of the engagement we first made with them we decided to not listen to Fudders like you that hate them. So please stop with your false accusations and  if you dont like C-Cex, please address it on their website or their thread - you have a second choice to mine the Coin.
Also we have already made a lot of work on the project to just make a 'bunch of promises" - in fact, the videos that you watched look like a "bunch of promises"?
For your information, our platform was way ready before the ICO before we even launched this Thread and some people here can Confirm that they have seen our work
since month ago. We are here to stick with Genesys for a long run - in fact by the end of October we will have our own Game and per the Road map, you will enjoy the Games in our MP Zone Portal (seen in the videos) and you will be also able to host a web based game in "ConFront Gamers Hub" and you will also be able to sell your used and unwanted games to the Community right in the wallet. Everything is right in the wallet.

If you want to direct talk to me, you can find me on Skype: frankis05
You can also see Empoex in our (IRC channel #genesyscoin) and ask them any proof of what i said.

Again thanks and see you in the Multiplayer Zone.

GSY Team.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

I'm going to enjoy this.  Bad choice.

Ok, I guess you did not pay attention to the DPOS Specs - How will you be able to mine and dump? Unless you are the only one mining and even that, POW will
be way less than 300 000 Coins. You forgot abt the DPOS which will kick in around block 1080 so good luck with your mining and dumping.

and P.S.: We chose to make it ICO - POW because we want everyone to be part of it. If you dont feel like buying the ICO, you have a second
choice to mine it.

Can i reserve the spanish translation?

I'm going to enjoy this.  Bad choice.

choice to mine it.
Pages:
Jump to: