Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!] - page 9. (Read 13367 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
cant find the ico?
ICO will start very soon. Scheduled dates will be adjusted in OP

Will this ICO actually end or can we expect it to go on way past it's deadline? If you're serious about this coin then I suggest going with another exchange. In all honesty, I don't even have to read your ANN, you guys having c-cex host your ICO says it all. For that reason and that alone, I'm out
Sorry to hear that you dont like C-Cex. We first contacted Bittrex but they did not respond as quickly as C-Cex did. The most important thing
is the product not the Exchange itself so we hope that our proof of videos in wallet game play will make you join others players in the MP Zone Games.
Also we are not going to let the ICO past its deadline if everything is not sold out - we do not want to delay anything again. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I like this one, im in for sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
cant find the ico?

Will this ICO actually end or can we expect it to go on way past it's deadline? If you're serious about this coin then I suggest going with another exchange. In all honesty, I don't even have to read your ANN, you guys having c-cex host your ICO says it all. For that reason and that alone, I'm out
cant find the ico?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

You need to stop your stupid remarks on every thread. You are not as smart as you think you are.
Calling people maggots and parasites and scammers, before you even see what work they have done.
The only maggot I see here is you. I am sick and tired of low IQ idiots like you playing superhero.

Looked in the mirror lately Mr. CAI/CAIx/GOAT/GAIA?(there's probably more but I'm too lazy to look) Which of the names listed above best describes you?

Yes I remember the scum from UTC thread, I am glad I got you to post with another nick. That does not change your IQ rating.
Keep up with my posts. maybe one day you'll learn something, but I am not betting much on that.
You're even stupider than I thought. I'm using the one and only nick I started with here 4 years ago. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide. Learn something from a rip off artist/scammer? LMFAO! I've forgotten more in/about life than you could possibly ever learn loser. Your IQ higher than a GOAT?
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Activity: 264
TEMCO
waiting the end of the ico as usual, before make a buy
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

You need to stop your stupid remarks on every thread. You are not as smart as you think you are.
Calling people maggots and parasites and scammers, before you even see what work they have done.
The only maggot I see here is you. I am sick and tired of low IQ idiots like you playing superhero.

Looked in the mirror lately Mr. CAI/CAIx/GOAT/GAIA?(there's probably more but I'm too lazy to look) Which of the names listed above best describes you?

Yes I remember the scum from UTC thread, I am glad I got you to post with another nick. That does not change your IQ rating.
Keep up with my posts. maybe one day you'll learn something, but I am not betting much on that.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Maybe setup the irc channel earlier so people can ask questions?
The IRC Channel is already up! #genesyscoin
Nice, I joined thx!
Activity: 298
@thelion07 Please keep this thread clean. If you have a problem with someone on the thread, please directly message that person.
If you have question abt the project, you can ask your question here or reach me on Skype or PM me. Thanks!
The IRC Channel is already up! #genesyscoin
Activity: 209

hey there you scamming piece of shit pig. I assume people here are big boys who can decide for themselves and will eventually learn who the scammers are and what the red flags are. So no hero here, if people lose their shirts to you scammer fucks, it's their money, I do not care. NO FREE PASS for you maggots though, what I'm doing is making it harder for you pigs expecting free money again and again. So shove a curved goat horn up your ass and go suck on big nazi daddy guerbez over at viral, bob duskes surplus paved the way for you. BTW, your mere presence or support on any given coin should deter people from even considering playing with it - that's the effect you have you when you 'support' a coin you delusional pig.

Scam until proven otherwise.

You want to fund your project for "development"? implement a 'salary' of sorts, this would make you stick around to EARN that money otherwise this is a simple cash grab as most other shit here. Not to mention c-cex and their low standards, where they got the likes of bobsurplus and placebo as moderators in their trollbox, one a way way bigger scammer than the other but both parasitic maggots.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nice graphics! I like the theme Smiley Finally some interesting coin to mine.

EDIT:

Pool: https://gsy.suprnova.cc

Is ready for Pre-Reg !

Thank you ocminer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1073
Yay, sha coin! Looking forward to it Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1484
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Scam until proven otherwise.

You want to fund your project for "development"? implement a 'salary' of sorts, this would make you stick around to EARN that money otherwise this is a simple cash grab as most other shit here. Not to mention c-cex and their low standards, where they got the likes of bobsurplus and placebo as moderators in their trollbox, one a way way bigger scammer than the other but both parasitic maggots.

Pages:
Jump to: