Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GENOM] Genom CryptoCurrency (Smart Contracts. Masternodes.) NoPremine - page 12. (Read 12295 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The problem with opening ports was solved. Now there's a problem. The system refuses to synchronize blocks with each other. If the problem does not resolve before the start time. Then as soon as it decides to start the network. Expect further news. We apologize for the delayed start-up
Unfortunately, there is no good news yet. The problem was found. The port on the server does not open. We have already written a request for support to assist us. because all commands are correct and everything should work. but nmap shows that the port is closed even if you check it for yourself(127.0.0.1). I hope technical support will respond quickly and we can all start on time. Follow the news. We hope for your understanding.
Activity: 129
Cant wait..... so launch today?
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Having problems with online wallet. He refuses to connect to the network. Although all the tests for RPC work were successful. And pre-alpha version of his purse successfully created test wallets. Why the Online version does not work will try to find out as soon as possible.

Based on how things are currently going can you give the community an ETA on

Pools
Solo Mining
Wallets (offline)

This looks like a really fun project. I want in.

February 7 at 18: 00 GMT+3
https://discordapp.com/channels/408228386452799490/408228386452799492
Activity: 26
Having problems with online wallet. He refuses to connect to the network. Although all the tests for RPC work were successful. And pre-alpha version of his purse successfully created test wallets. Why the Online version does not work will try to find out as soon as possible.

Based on how things are currently going can you give the community an ETA on

Pools
Solo Mining
Wallets (offline)

This looks like a really fun project. I want in.
100 millions of supply can be more than needed for the beginning, don't you think?
If need be we will increase the volume. now we have all that's fine. 100 000 000 / 9 = 11 111 111 blocks. Generate 1 block for about 10 seconds. it is about 3.5 years minimum. Most likely will be in the future HardFork.
will it be compatible with myetherwallet?
Yes the blockchain for our coins and this wallet is compatible. yesterday conducted tests for your wallet based on the mew platform, everything went great. Now to finish the graphic design for him. In future the merging of Explorer and wallet into a single site
discord link please
All the links from today are posted in the cap threads. And will be supplemented.
c8
Activity: 6
Following up. Pm if need some Graphics.
Activity: 46
will it be compatible with myetherwallet?
Activity: 70
100 millions of supply can be more than needed for the beginning, don't you think?
Activity: 353
Merit: 10
Pool at launch?
We are working on the launch of the pool.

Im prepared to open a pool if the dev contacts-me in telegram under the username @miguelpt or the group: https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ

Lets chat dev Smiley
Activity: 60
So have to wait on Feb 7 for all details
Pool at launch?
We are working on the launch of the pool.
Activity: 129
Activity: 40
Activity: 1
With the Explorer there is a small problem. Normally sometimes refuses to display network statistics(difficulty, Hasrat), yesterday everything worked fine:( Will look for ways to fix problems. It is also possible today to be tested online wallet. The complexity in the Genesis block of the original raised to 800MH to start a mining farms(at low difficulty coins are constantly going off.)

Can you please post your discord link.
With the Explorer there is a small problem. Normally sometimes refuses to display network statistics(difficulty, Hasrat), yesterday everything worked fine:( Will look for ways to fix problems. It is also possible today to be tested online wallet. The complexity in the Genesis block of the original raised to 800MH to start a mining farms(at low difficulty coins are constantly going off.)
Activity: 10

I thank you for your attention. And this project is intended. I will follow up
we launched the test network and have configured the Explorer, but he was not yet solved the problem is to correctly display the balance in the transaction list of the account
Today we will conduct a network test on the correct calculation of currency in the wallets of miners, developers, and the wallet to reward nodes. the same will be tested the Explorer and statistics Smiley Smiley :)With each step we are closer to release Wink Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: