Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GENOM] Genom CryptoCurrency (Smart Contracts. Masternodes.) NoPremine - page 13. (Read 12295 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Need german translation? PM me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sound is interesting, no have website?
at the moment we are working on logo design and websites.
Hi! 7FEB Launch all?

Coin, Discord, Pool, Wallets, ... ?
February 7, the earth will prepare the basic design, you will neglect the most important infrastructure. if not, run the Explorer, website statistics, online wallet. all other dates will be determined and written later. sequence: the GUI on the basis of mist, mobile wallet, portable wallet and a purse of their own design, implementation masternode and tokens. the sequence may vary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
Sound is interesting, no have website?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi! 7FEB Launch all?

Coin, Discord, Pool, Wallets, ... ?
Activity: 2

You are keeping 11.11% for eternity and if some investor makes a suggestion to increase node rewards, it's upto you whether to take it or not.
But calling investors as STUPID doesn't sound good on your part.

Guys, Checkout Ellaism (ELLA) which is also a fork of ETH and where there is NO Dev fee. Its the best one out there amongst all these greedy Devs..

If it becomes necessary we will make hardfork. To change the award. But now everything is OK. if all developers are greedy, I suggest you to create a fair coin. and not to come in other topics and advertise other coins. there are no coins at the expense of developers. just even there all iniormation you don't say. is to rent servers, pay programmers, designers.
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
10000 for MN is a bit high.
You might want to reduce it to 5000.

Also Node rewards should be increased to 2.

Then the project will be attractive to mine and trade.

I'm sorry but this is stupid. Coming to the topic and say that it is necessary to do so. If you don't like you have every opportunity to establish their currency and to do what you want.

Do you have Discord?

Yes, we have created a channel discord. But the coin has not started yet.

You are keeping 11.11% for eternity and if some investor makes a suggestion to increase node rewards, it's upto you whether to take it or not.
But calling investors as STUPID doesn't sound good on your part.

Guys, Checkout Ellaism (ELLA) which is also a fork of ETH and where there is NO Dev fee. Its the best one out there amongst all these greedy Devs..

I'm sorry but this is stupid. Coming to the topic and say that it is necessary to do so. If you don't like you have every opportunity to establish their currency and to do what you want.

Do you have Discord?

Yes, we have created a channel discord. But the coin has not started yet.
Activity: 198
Merit: 101

Activity: 8
Will it be difficult for Ethas algo to get miners to switch to this coin?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Activity: 32
Nice project, good luck!
   Reward dev:1 GEN
    Total block reward: 9 GEN

So 11.11% of all coins go to dev.
Nice  Grin

this solution is described above. this 1 coin will be divided among developers. from it are taken all of the necessary funds for the purchase of equipment. payment of hired workers.
Activity: 130
reserved for pictures of horses
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

just one tweet and I'll go further, if there is a desire to thank the address always find on my page on Twitter .... https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958529721461039104

currently only words, there is not a single reference to the project
Activity: 31
   Reward dev:1 GEN
    Total block reward: 9 GEN

So 11.11% of all coins go to dev.
Nice  Grin
Activity: 353
Activity: 1
Activity: 370
Merit: 21
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
9% of all rewards seems pretty fair, it will not be a reward since the beginning but only after each block. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: