Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GENOM] Genom CryptoCurrency (Smart Contracts. Masternodes.) NoPremine - page 14. (Read 12295 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What about the name? Why genom? No premine but you have like a tax from the miners:) 1 to devs 7 to miners? It is original scheme of distribution for me. Unfortunately you have nothing at the moment. Looking forward for website and more info.
Why not?)(about the name) the Team will increase. at the moment, 2 developer, 1 web designer. This coin is divisible by 3 for the quantity of work done. As mentioned before, with these coins, if necessary, will be collected investment to purchase servers, pay the rest and exit to the large exchange of funds. We could do remain for investors or personal expenses but we don't want to do. For example, many of the latest coins have had the premine, the developers tried to quickly withdraw all coins to the exchange to sell and stopped working on his project. We tried to make low awards to the developers and balance the income to the miners. Award for the master node will accumulate and after implementation will be published allocation scheme awards. I'm one of the developers and the Creator of the coin. There are bachelor of information systems and technology and master of information security. Interesting to me the technology of the blockchain to throw the project I don't intend to. Another developer has a diploma in the same field.

Do you have a discord or something?
All links to social networks and channels of communication will be posted February 7. Sorry but you still need to conduct some detective work to properly start. work even community managers
Activity: 353
Merit: 10
I would like to speak with the dev in order to setup my pool for the launch.

DEV: can you PM me ?
Activity: 11
Activity: 314
What about the name? Why genom? No premine but you have like a tax from the miners:) 1 to devs 7 to miners? It is original scheme of distribution for me. Unfortunately you have nothing at the moment. Looking forward for website and more info.
Activity: 42
Do you have a discord or something?
Activity: 105
Community discord, slack, telegram ?
all of this will be posted February 7 regardless of start
Activity: 353
Community discord, slack, telegram ?
interesting project

P.S why are you writing "Reserved"  ,what does this mean ?
They are reserving posts for pools and other news Wink
Activity: 2
interesting project

P.S why are you writing "Reserved"  ,what does this mean ?
Activity: 87
Activity: 129
No premine -  is good, but where are u will take funds to promote coin on exchanges?
We have reward developers that we can use as we decide. This means that we can put in mini premine, which will gather over time for investors. Which can help to reach major exchanges
Sounds great in this deffinition. Good luck. I will mine some.
Activity: 126
No premine -  is good, but where are u will take funds to promote coin on exchanges?
We have reward developers that we can use as we decide. This means that we can put in mini premine, which will gather over time for investors. Which can help to reach major exchanges

Block reward structure in OP...

Reward users:7 GEN
    Reward dev:1 GEN
    Reward node:1 GEN
    Total block reward: 9 GEN

So it is like 9 % premine infinity, right? (seems fair)

btw..what is reward node?

Sorry, added the info in 1st post about number of coins. we have no premine. if all goes according to plan, on 7 February will be the launch of the coin. Now the designer works need logo and website design. All source code is available on github and all files will be open genesis
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
nice plan , I would like to see the progress of this coin project , waiting for february to release if this coin has trully potential profit for future, so I will be one of the investor of this project
Activity: 129
Block reward structure in OP...

Reward users:7 GEN
    Reward dev:1 GEN
    Reward node:1 GEN
    Total block reward: 9 GEN

So it is like 9 % premine infinity, right? (seems fair)

btw..what is reward node?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 143
No premine -  is good, but where are u will take funds to promote coin on exchanges?
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
saw many masternode projects based on ETH, but all failed

hope this one wokrs !
Pages:
Jump to: