Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 22. (Read 98801 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am still confused also, so far there are 165922129.5 coins. It's  gonna be way off the 150,000,000 mark when pow ends. Undecided
Can a developer look at the code and tell us when POS starts?
Activity: 48
I am still confused also, so far there are 165922129.5 coins. It's  gonna be way off the 150,000,000 mark when pow ends. Undecided
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I've been voting as much as possible.... Like that other guy said it's tricky doing it on my phone
Lol
What's up with ZeusPool? I only get bonus payouts  Undecided
hmm hit a block?
What we really need is a good countdown to when mining stops and it goes pure POS... and to be honest, i'm still quite confused as to when it is... (another month or so?)

if DEV could tell?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What we really need is a good countdown to when mining stops and it goes pure POS... and to be honest, i'm still quite confused as to when it is... (another month or so?)

I set a timer, voting every hour and 2 minutes!  Grin
Activity: 462
Activity: 294
Don't forget to vote:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Getting close to overtaking MAX! I think it was just like 700 votes last week, so someone is throwing votes at GHC (more than my doing it a couple times a day!)

2157 votes as of right now  Shocked
i try voring 5 times every hour but its a big mission to vote on my smartphone lol when im at work.
Send BTC! If the community can come together and make this thread more active, i'm sure we will hit the big exchanges!
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i try voring 5 times every hour but its a big mission to vote on my smartphone lol when im at work.
Don't forget to vote:

Getting close to overtaking MAX! I think it was just like 700 votes last week, so someone is throwing votes at GHC (more than my doing it a couple times a day!)

I'm sending as much BTC as I can to bring it to the top!
Activity: 378
Don't forget to vote:

Anyway to get this coin more exposure? I have been mining, but things seemed to have stalled a bit.
wait for pure POS you will see!
Anyway to get this coin more exposure? I have been mining, but things seemed to have stalled a bit.
What's up with ZeusPool? I only get bonus payouts  Undecided

Cron job stopped due to a possible issue (double payout). All your mined coins will be delivered shortly, don't worry.

OK, thanks for the info!

BTW, earlier I was m
ining alone at okaypool for a couple of hours without finding a single block... Joined zeus and so far I've found 5 blocks in two hours! Weired...

Wow, sorry to hear about that. I hope everything is ok on okaypools end. While luck does play a role, that seems a bit odd.
Huh
Cry
pools are down?

nope!
was down 5 mins ago?
Pages:
Jump to: