Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 34. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'm mining it now.. I'm a big believer in MINT but was a bit late to the party as far as mining is concerned.. This looks promising  Smiley

Was to late on MINT myself but you are not to late here, first halving hasn't even occured yet ! Mine hard ! Grin

Please vote on mintpal!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

If everybody put some effort in voting on mintpal then the amount of BTCs to get Ghostcoin listed will be less...  The current coin price is a little low (if you ask me), so even buying is a good option.

Stop pushing people to vote on Mintpal unless you can explain to me why it would be a good thing.

I've already told you why it isn't.

Having the coin on the list and not getting votes is also bad for the publicity...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

1000 Ghostcoins will be given to a Random Active Miner for the next 3 days on the
 Official Ghostcoin Pool
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
When is the block reward halving?

BTW, the diff on this is still sweet, it's a hidden gem.

Any way for the dev to include a unlock option in the dropdown menu like with other PoS wallet clients?
Halving starts in 1000 Blocks.

Game of this month:

is itts feree?
Yes, it's FREE!

Official Ghostcoin Pool
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
What this coin really could help is a new website (current one is rubbish..), a new coin design, promotion on more platforms, contacts to more exchange sites, more feedback from the Admin here and not only on twitter about current progress like halving information, what contacts were made etc. etc.

I don't see how a bit voting on mintpal helps, the community about this coins need to get bigger before even considering voting there.

anyway thats just my 2 cents about GHC and marketing..

I agree with all that. The dev needs to be much more involved, or hire a PR guy.

Any way for the dev to include a unlock option in the dropdown menu like with other PoS wallet clients?
Halving starts in 1000 Blocks.

Game of this month:

Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
What this coin really could help is a new website (current one is rubbish..), a new coin design, promotion on more platforms, contacts to more exchange sites, more feedback from the Admin here and not only on twitter about current progress like halving information, what contacts were made etc. etc.

I don't see how a bit voting on mintpal helps, the community about this coins need to get bigger before even considering voting there.

Indeed! I'm quite new to the altcoin game, but so far I haven't seen any coin getting a lasting increase of value just by getting added to a big exchange. Sure, some coins get pumped once added but they are soon back to where they started (or below).

In my opinion PR, services and patience are key factors of success.
Activity: 91

Activity: 28
I also believe that DEV need to ask for getting Ghostcoin listed in

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Look how Klondike coin was able to achieve so many votes with again not using too much BTCs, by using the cryptsy points you can achieve a lot better result.

We have a lot of work to do as a community to spread the word around Ghostcoin. Ghostcoin concept is very nice, it is not a copy & paste coin. There are some interesting future in it.

If everybody would add Ghostcoin twitter account to their followers and when Ghostcoin tweet something you retweet it to all your followers then we can reach 100,000 unique people. How more people know about Ghostcoin, how more money I earn Cheesy, and with I, I mean, everybody that owns Ghostcoins. DEV is working on the coin, but DEV needsd a active community, they need to support DEV and DEV need to support the community, in this way you can create interest of other people in Ghostcoin and maybe start creating a little hype around it.

This coin will be added to the Cryptsy poll. At what exact date I am unaware though it is confirmed.

In the mean time you can keep voting here https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000268404
Activity: 70
I'm mining it now.. I'm a big believer in MINT but was a bit late to the party as far as mining is concerned.. This looks promising  Smiley

Was to late on MINT myself but you are not to late here, first halving hasn't even occured yet ! Mine hard ! Grin

Please vote on mintpal!!

If everybody put some effort in voting on mintpal then the amount of BTCs to get Ghostcoin listed will be less...  The current coin price is a little low (if you ask me), so even buying is a good option.

Stop pushing people to vote on Mintpal unless you can explain to me why it would be a good thing.

I've already told you why it isn't.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Please vote on mintpal!!

Pages:
Jump to: