Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 37. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
seem some pools are no work, so bad ,
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I've a target price of 100sats on this coin... with a listing mintpal, we should maybe be able to hit 150 sats, i don't believe it will move a lot higher then 150 sats.

I think the potential is far higher.

can be, when you see what happens with shitcoins like Spaincoin , then you're wondering, who high Ghostcoin can go?

Spain coin is a totally different thing , It's based on some wild assumptions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

The wallet does not need to be open the whole time. The more it is open the more chance you will get POS generation. Though it takes a few weeks for POS, it would be best to open it every couple of weeks for a few days at least.
do i have to keep the wallet always open to be eligible for pos mining? I read at the Mint thread that it doesn't matter if you close it. Thing is, doesn't my wallet lock again when closing it? Cnfused  Huh

no one?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've a target price of 100sats on this coin... with a listing mintpal, we should maybe be able to hit 150 sats, i don't believe it will move a lot higher then 150 sats.

can be, when you see what happens with shitcoins like Spaincoin , then you're wondering, who high Ghostcoin can go?
Activity: 28

legendary
Hi placebo. are you going to hold on to some of this coin to generate POS coin?

I'm a investor that mine conis, i'm not a miner that dumps coins. What i mean is, i will sell my coins when i believe the price is high enough. If the price stay too low then i will keep it, and if the price stay a long time too low and this generate POS coin then it is a nice extra Smiley
do i have to keep the wallet always open to be eligible for pos mining? I read at the Mint thread that it doesn't matter if you close it. Thing is, doesn't my wallet lock again when closing it? Cnfused  Huh

Activity: 27
Hi placebo. are you going to hold on to some of this coin to generate POS coin?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary

Indeed, people need to pay their electricity bills...no? and then the real believers can buy cheap coins and take the risk? So both parties will win.

legendary
aws
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
wanting to buy some ghosts.
post your offer
Activity: 112

Some one solo this coin?

I switched to solo mining overnight because I found a lot blocks but made much less than what I generated in total (pool mining). Anyway, so far not really worth it, got 2 accepts and 1 reject in almost 12 hours, gave me around 15k coins which is not good at all in my case, should be around 40k, so I'm back on pool mining !

Different topic but what about the admin? I never see him post here!?!? You work a bit more on marketing?

Some marketing would certainly help.

Some one solo this coin?

I switched to solo mining overnight because I found a lot blocks but made much less than what I generated in total (pool mining). Anyway, so far not really worth it, got 2 accepts and 1 reject in almost 12 hours, gave me around 15k coins which is not good at all in my case, should be around 20-25k, so I'm back on pool mining !

Different topic but what about the admin? I never see him post here!?!? You work a bit more on marketing?
Pages:
Jump to: