Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 36. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Indeed, people need to pay their electricity bills...no? and then the real believers can buy cheap coins and take the risk? So both parties will win.

Sorry but peoples not mine for their electricity bills. "So both parties will win": you consider the electricity company for one of the party?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
When does the first halving take place?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I started a site this week that monitors the mining pools of various coins. The intent was:

• Help miners find pools.
  • Help any observers who want to take a quick glance at the status of mining pools.
  • Help communities prevent 51% attacks.

I have added Ghostcoin at the request of 9kracing. If I missed any active mining pools that you know of, please let me know so I can add it.

http://www.pool51.com/ghc

http://www.pool51.com/pool51.png

Awesome job.
Activity: 27
Great job lagerithm! This should be a feature for all coins!
Activity: 112
Hi all,

I started a site this week that monitors the mining pools of various coins. The intent was:

• Help any observers who want to take a quick glance at the status of mining pools.

I have added Ghostcoin at the request of 9kracing. If I missed any active mining pools that you know of, please let me know so I can add it.

Very nice work you did there. Thank you for adding Ghostcoin and for your work Smiley
Yes, that's awesome.  Thanks!
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Till Sunday 23:59:00 (GMT), who ever finds a block till Sunday will be getting +50 GHC from the block reward.

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Hi all,

Very nice work you did there. Thank you for adding Ghostcoin and for your work Smiley
Activity: 112

ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
Point your rig - OR MORTIS - s to: stratum+tcp://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org:3999
Amazon EC2 Hosting
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Activity: 70
Thanks Lagerithm!!!

This is awesome guys, now we can just check at a glance and keep an eye on hashing power and what pools need help. Great resource!!
Activity: 1
Hi all,

http://www.pool51.com/pool51.png
Activity: 420

Indeed, people need to pay their electricity bills...no? and then the real believers can buy cheap coins and take the risk? So both parties will win.

There is NO advantage to having it listed on more than one exchange at this time. Want to sell your coins to cover your electricity? Nobody is stopping you. C-Cex has been trading Ghost since day 2.

The only reason people want Ghost on Mintpal is so they can play the usual game of buy low and sell high... dumping 100s of thousands of coins a day, and driving the price into the floor.

Please actually read the article I posted and stop blindly encouraging people to spend money voting for Ghost to be added to Mintpal when it's not only not needed, it would end up hurting the coin.

+1
Activity: 448

There is NO advantage to having it listed on more than one exchange at this time. Want to sell your coins to cover your electricity? Nobody is stopping you. C-Cex has been trading Ghost since day 2.

The only reason people want Ghost on Mintpal is so they can play the usual game of buy low and sell high... dumping 100s of thousands of coins a day, and driving the price into the floor.

Please actually read the article I posted and stop blindly encouraging people to spend money voting for Ghost to be added to Mintpal when it's not only not needed, it would end up hurting the coin.

^This. Smiley

While i'd like it listed on more exchanges, I think the coin has a long and fruitful future ahead of it. Those of you who are mining it now will reap those rewards! Smiley Keep mining and when it's listed on more exchanges, it's because it needs to. Not because 3 people constantly voted for it.
Activity: 70

Activity: 308
I am under the impression the blocks halved even though it says 1 week before halving (6 days to date), can anyone confirm?
seem some pools are no work, so bad ,

Which pools? It's like ringing 000 and saying there is a crime happening there and hanging up.
ghc.hashing.at

The pool is working fine. There was a DDOS for a couple of minutes, now some countries are blocked again.

Please keep in mind that during a DDOS only affects the web interface and not the actual mining performance or stratum server.

http://ghc.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

200+ MH/s

seem some pools are no work, so bad ,

Which pools? It's like ringing 000 and saying there is a crime happening there and hanging up.
Pages:
Jump to: