Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 55. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you could get the MintCoin crowd into this... you have yourself a winner.

Since the MintCoiners doesn't have anything to mine anymore, they're all looking for new coins to mine.
I don't think anyone would come, this coin need better pools first

Yeah, maybe higher bounties for pools?

MintCoin and GhostCoin are in the same genre of coins, so it wouldn't hurt to try to get the MINT miners attention.

Yes, the Mint miners would be hanging for this. Lets see.
Block explorer up:

ghostbe.cipherpool.com

Nice. Need it added to the launch post.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It seems people will mine any coin with a 1k+ block reward these days. No one even questioned what the 1% premine was for. Just another coin for scamdumpers.

It seems the question is now asked

What is the 1% premine for Mr Developer?
1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community.

MAYBE WHEN YOU HIT 3RD GRADE, THEY'LL TEACH YOU TO READ.
Panda,Mint devs wrote the same Smiley how that finished all knows...
I was interested in those coins so as far i know:
Panda - Super dump Wolong on whole market at once dumped to 1sat
Mint -Dev dumped premined during pump and he refuse pay from premine coins to setup exchange he wanted 5m Mint from community to pay for it lol...

Premined coins are dangerous.

How Ghost is Unique,Innovative i don't get it?

Got any proof that mint dev dumped or u just spreading fud?
They paid alot of bounties and give aways and they release new wallets so they are still working on the coin.
Would be silly if they dumped...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Block explorer up:

ghostbe.cipherpool.com
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Mint -Dev dumped premined during pump and he refuse pay from premine coins to setup exchange he wanted 5m Mint from community to pay for it lol...

We just have to hope the dev is not a scammer I guess.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
It seems people will mine any coin with a 1k+ block reward these days. No one even questioned what the 1% premine was for. Just another coin for scamdumpers.

It seems the question is now asked

What is the 1% premine for Mr Developer?
1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community.

MAYBE WHEN YOU HIT 3RD GRADE, THEY'LL TEACH YOU TO READ.

Activity: 400
Activity: 140
I was mining on cryptokillers.
I'm trying to log into my account(which i created yesterday) and it keeps saying my password is wrong even tho i'm 100% sure it's correct and if I try and reset the password I don't receive any emails.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
looks nice, gonna mine those for a while Smiley
Considering a similar structure to Mint which has 100 times the coins, 100x the current Mint price is possible.

Did I see some games somewhere?

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 400
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
Why do you have to know EVERY little detail of what the premine is used for? At most, it's like 7.5mil coins. Even if they didn't use it for what they said they were wanting to and just kept it to dump, there's gonna be 150mil coins distributed between the community. I don't think it would put much of a dent in anything really, especially since there's an enticement to hold onto your coins to try and get the other 80% of the total coins lol

I'm sticking to my edit above, but I'm compelled to answer this question because it -may- actually lead to an intelligent discussion. At best, answering this question will clear up some confusion about my intent.

I don't have to know every little detail of what the premine is used for. In fact, no one does. However, having a premine with no justification is an indication of a coin intended for massive scamdumping. Since you yourself mentioned that the possibility of the dev scamdumping the premine exists, then we are actually on the same wavelength. That was my only point. Everyone just started jumping on me because questioning a coin that they already mined millions of may put a dent on the scamdumping profit that they are expecting to make. I don't care if this coin was made by and is primarily supported by scamdumpers -- just don't pretend that it's some magnificent marvel of a cryptocoin that will permeate the real-world markets and that every person who states a valid concern is someone spreading FUD.

I agree that the devs COULD use the premine to dump on the first or second exchange it hits, but I honestly don't think they will. They said that they're gonna use it for development and faucets and stuff like that, and until they do otherwise, I have no reason not to believe them. I'm not saying that it's the cryptocoin to end all other cryptocoins either, but they have brought an interesting way to mine the coins forward. I mean, you mine 20% and the other 80% you get from holding your coins, that's a really awesome idea in my book and I haven't seen any other coins doing that. And I believe that you can be damn certain that even if they did sell those coins, the whales of this coin are gonna pick them up just to bring the price that much higher and sell them back then. I know I would, in a heart beat lol

You might be the only intelligent supporter of this coin that I've heard from so far. I've heard your point of view and you've heard mine. We might not agree on our views regarding how to approach the lack of information regarding the details of the premine, but you still tried to understand what I was trying to convey and shared your opinion civilly.

Pay no attention to that troll relnarien ... If you go look at all of his posts on other threads it's all the same shit. He/she has nothing positive to give to the community so don't bother feeding the troll. In that trolls eyes if you mine coins and then decide your going to sell them your a "scamdumper" which I don't quite understand because how can a coin have a value if no one is trading it?!? Lol

This is funny because I checked your posts as well. Whereas I tried as best as I can to add relevant content to all of my posts, a good number of your posts are just various renditions of "+1," "I like," and essentially filler posts.
Activity: 193
Why do you have to know EVERY little detail of what the premine is used for? At most, it's like 7.5mil coins. Even if they didn't use it for what they said they were wanting to and just kept it to dump, there's gonna be 150mil coins distributed between the community. I don't think it would put much of a dent in anything really, especially since there's an enticement to hold onto your coins to try and get the other 80% of the total coins lol

I'm sticking to my edit above, but I'm compelled to answer this question because it -may- actually lead to an intelligent discussion. At best, answering this question will clear up some confusion about my intent.

I don't have to know every little detail of what the premine is used for. In fact, no one does. However, having a premine with no justification is an indication of a coin intended for massive scamdumping. Since you yourself mentioned that the possibility of the dev scamdumping the premine exists, then we are actually on the same wavelength. That was my only point. Everyone just started jumping on me because questioning a coin that they already mined millions of may put a dent on the scamdumping profit that they are expecting to make. I don't care if this coin was made by and is primarily supported by scamdumpers -- just don't pretend that it's some magnificent marvel of a cryptocoin that will permeate the real-world markets and that every person who states a valid concern is someone spreading FUD.

I agree that the devs COULD use the premine to dump on the first or second exchange it hits, but I honestly don't think they will. They said that they're gonna use it for development and faucets and stuff like that, and until they do otherwise, I have no reason not to believe them. I'm not saying that it's the cryptocoin to end all other cryptocoins either, but they have brought an interesting way to mine the coins forward. I mean, you mine 20% and the other 80% you get from holding your coins, that's a really awesome idea in my book and I haven't seen any other coins doing that. And I believe that you can be damn certain that even if they did sell those coins, the whales of this coin are gonna pick them up just to bring the price that much higher and sell them back then. I know I would, in a heart beat lol
Activity: 210

Dev....can we get a more detailed explanation of how the pos will work?

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Why are you here then?

I'm sorry. Is this thread only for scamdumpers? I was under the impression that forums are meant to share information and opinions on topics which will ultimately benefit the community as a whole. You're like one one of those fanbois who try to bash a legitimate negative movie review by asking "why did you watch it if it was so bad?"

Well if that's true, then when are you gonna say something that benefits the community? All I've seen you do so far is put the coin down and ask stupid questions that have already been answered lol

I don't see how "1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community" answers anything. Anyone can make a new coin and say that. How does saying it justify the premine?

Every new coin that launches, you children come in and yell scam. While this may be a great business tactic for some, in the end it only damages everyone's credibility. Smarten up and don't feed fuel to the fire.

I would think that the existence of hundreds of coins when less than 20 are actually used by trusted merchants is what is damaging the credibility of cryptocoins and cryptocoin developers in general. And don't try listing gambling sites since those are just ways of getting more of the same coins to dump onto exchanges.

Pay no attention to that troll relnarien ... If you go look at all of his posts on other threads it's all the same shit. He/she has nothing positive to give to the community so don't bother feeding the troll. In that trolls eyes if you mine coins and then decide your going to sell them your a "scamdumper" which I don't quite understand because how can a coin have a value if no one is trading it?!? Lol
Activity: 193

Why are you here then?

I'm sorry. Is this thread only for scamdumpers? I was under the impression that forums are meant to share information and opinions on topics which will ultimately benefit the community as a whole. You're like one one of those fanbois who try to bash a legitimate negative movie review by asking "why did you watch it if it was so bad?"

Well if that's true, then when are you gonna say something that benefits the community? All I've seen you do so far is put the coin down and ask stupid questions that have already been answered lol

I don't see how "1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community" answers anything. Anyone can make a new coin and say that. How does saying it justify the premine?

Every new coin that launches, you children come in and yell scam. While this may be a great business tactic for some, in the end it only damages everyone's credibility. Smarten up and don't feed fuel to the fire.

I would think that the existence of hundreds of coins when less than 20 are actually used by trusted merchants is what is damaging the credibility of cryptocoins and cryptocoin developers in general. And don't try listing gambling sites since those are just ways of getting more of the same coins to dump onto exchanges.

Pages:
Jump to: