Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 56. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 257
It seems people will mine any coin with a 1k+ block reward these days. No one even questioned what the 1% premine was for. Just another coin for scamdumpers.

Why are you here then?

I'm sorry. Is this thread only for scamdumpers? I was under the impression that forums are meant to share information and opinions on topics which will ultimately benefit the community as a whole. You're like one one of those fanbois who try to bash a legitimate negative movie review by asking "why did you watch it if it was so bad?"

Well if that's true, then when are you gonna say something that benefits the community? All I've seen you do so far is put the coin down and ask stupid questions that have already been answered lol

I don't see how "1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community" answers anything. Anyone can make a new coin and say that. How does saying it justify the premine?

Every new coin that launches, you children come in and yell scam. While this may be a great business tactic for some, in the end it only damages everyone's credibility. Smarten up and don't feed fuel to the fire.

I would think that the existence of hundreds of coins when less than 20 are actually used by trusted merchants is what is damaging the credibility of cryptocoins and cryptocoin developers in general. And don't try listing gambling sites since those are just ways of getting more of the same coins to dump onto exchanges.

EDIT: Actually, let's end the senseless rabble and just put the supposed "we're not scamdumpers" sentiment running through this thread to the test. I'll come back to see how this coin is doing in a week's time and we can count how many of the staunch supporters of this coin are not scamdumping. Then, once the PoS period starts, we will do another count. Once people start talking about credibility, talk becomes meaningless. We'll let time reveal the scamdumpers. Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
It seems people will mine any coin with a 1k+ block reward these days. No one even questioned what the 1% premine was for. Just another coin for scamdumpers.

Why are you here then?

I'm sorry. Is this thread only for scamdumpers? I was under the impression that forums are meant to share information and opinions on topics which will ultimately benefit the community as a whole. You're like one one of those fanbois who try to bash a legitimate negative movie review by asking "why did you watch it if it was so bad?"

Well if that's true, then when are you gonna say something that benefits the community? All I've seen you do so far is put the coin down and ask stupid questions that have already been answered lol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Why are you here then?

Well dumbass the OP clearly states what the premine is for and if you have a problem mining a coin with a premine then "why are you here?" I think it was a valid question but I kind of figured I knew the answer from the beginning. Just another troll. Don't bother responding to me because I will just calmly overlook your childish bullshit response and will not respond.
Activity: 140

It seems the question is now asked

What is the 1% premine for Mr Developer?
1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community.

MAYBE WHEN YOU HIT 3RD GRADE, THEY'LL TEACH YOU TO READ.

dude I was quoting another guy dont shoot the messenger...maybe you are nearly ready for the 3rd grade too. I kinda like this coin and started mining, might even buy some and made a logo. What are you doing except being a little pissant keyboard warrior? Drop the attitude.
Who the fuck are you?

I could ask the same for you, change your tampon
Every new coin that launches, you children come in and yell scam. While this may be a great business tactic for some, in the end it only damages everyone's credibility. Smarten up and don't feed fuel to the fire.

Please do tell me, where did I write anywhere this coin was a scam? Guy asked a question in a round about way so I cleared it up and asked the question for him, this means to you:

you children come in and yell scam

Really? ok....Im causing a FIRE

Why are you here then?

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

1% Premine for Development, Future Projects, Maintenance and Distribution to Community.

dude I was quoting another guy dont shoot the messenger...maybe you are nearly ready for the 3rd grade too. I kinda like this coin and started mining, might even buy some and made a logo. What are you doing except being a little pissant keyboard warrior? Drop the attitude.
Who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck are you?

Activity: 193
Am I right in my calculations? Is there really only gonna be 150,000,000 coins that are able to be mined? lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm knew it. This coin will make us rich. It has been confirmed a future coin for many generation to go.

WTS 100 GHC for 0.1 BTC.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
lol adjust your price Wink

Get back in your room, you're grounded mister.
I'm knew it. This coin will make us rich. It has been confirmed a future coin for many generation to go.

WTS 100 GHC for 0.1 BTC.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Why are you here then?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
cg miner is accepting shares with cipher pool, yet after 20 mins my dashboard shows zero KH.

any troubleshooting ideas? i want to help progress this coin

ty

here is my config file, using windows 8.1

color 70
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8811 -u costapete.pappajigowatt -p 12345 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --gpu-powertune 20 --shaders 1792 --worksize 256 --temp-target 75 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 90 --intensity 17 --gpu-engine 960 --gpu-memclock 1450 --thread-concurrency 8960

thanks for the pointers

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
that is a very sneaky unannounced launch lol

Ghost Tips Smiley : g6pf2PecyLU3cK5rshCUYuyMBeragiEk3G

sorry had to repost my link was invalid
Pages:
Jump to: