Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 58. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Selling 50k ghc, all for 0.1 btc. Cheapest price available!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Dev,
Do you have plans for a block explorer? Any thoughts about adding coin control and stake information to wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I can't mine coins but I really like across breed hybrid coins and I collect most POS coins because they are more solid investments and it makes sense. I found the wallet really fast to sync as well. I wonder when you are going to start a facebook page? That will be awesome to get many fans here. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hmm better mine this a few days until the rewards half. Seems to be going fast with this coin.
Activity: 27
Hey guys adding ddos protection to CryptoKillers..The frontend may go down for a few minutes but all shares will continue to be counted and payouts will keep happening.
I wills switch pools  Smiley

Eh It's done now.

Can't access website.
Activity: 59
cryptokillers not up

I'm still getting payouts from them, and stratum still seems to be working. Im assuming its a front-end issue, but the important parts still seem to be working
Activity: 252
Activity: 56
Hey guys adding ddos protection to CryptoKillers..The frontend may go down for a few minutes but all shares will continue to be counted and payouts will keep happening.
I wills switch pools  Smiley

Eh It's done now.
Activity: 56
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Oh well, mintclones are always exciting, something like 2 or 3 times a day  Grin it's interesting to read a whole thread. So I sell my 6K for any other crap labelized POS  Roll Eyes The wallet coin logo is really awesome, has it been stolen from any video G or movie ? Seriously ? You sell it guys ? Ok I dump, 6K for 0.002 btc, you're welcome  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Fixed. You can set your addresses now!

Thank you!

Well I set the address and limit, and I tried even manual payout, but it's just not paying out.

And now I finally got my coins from cipherpool and can get to sleep.  Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Activity: 51
When was this released?

Not long time ago. Just mine and hope for the best. No good alt out there atm
Activity: 455
Activity: 51
Why Not Sha-3? Ok i have to hand you guys, u managed to cut my rig power consumption from 1250w to 1150w, However Sha-3 takes 1050w ... Why not sha3?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
QT should be avaiable before hand in password protected rars ... if other devs do this then need to do it else your coin is branded an instamined scam before you even start.

Makes no sense to me. What's the difference between offering a password protected zip prior launch with password at to unprotected zip at launch.

So that those with a slightly slower download speed are not at a disadvantage?

Seems like a stretch to me.

+1
Activity: 462
Ghost.cipherpool.com

is up and running!

stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8811 -u weblogin.worker -p pass

40 confirmations btw...

Never got the email confirmation to edit my account
me either! i want to mine on cipherpool!

Fixed. You can set your addresses now!
ghost.cipherpool.com admin however should get his shit together and fix the email confirmations and pay out the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: