Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIARCOC]GIARCOIN *SCRYPT N FACTOR*KGW FIX*POLONIEX BITTREX EXCHANGE!! - page 16. (Read 45492 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We take a break. See you later Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
EVERYONE PLEASE MOVE FROM HASHFEVER

www.verters.com/mvpool/giarcoin

help us get our first block!

Don't wanna join loosers, go rent some rigs, start finding blocks, than ask people to join you.

+1000

Amusing that you think the pool owners should spend more money on renting rigs just to make you feel safe. I take it you have no idea the cost of running pools?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
guys I have 4 280 cards

3 gigabyte
1 asus

what config do you use to get good hash??? I have -I 13 -w 256 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8193 -I 13 --gpu-powertune -15 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500

--queue 3 --scan-time 1 --expiry 30 --temp-target 75 --temp-overheat 80 --temp-cutoff 85 --gpu-fan auto

and get 300 khs

how getting more?

keep in mind that you get about half the hash of regular scrypt and that is perfectly normal for scrypt-n
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I regret to inform you all that our pool launch for GIARCOC was recently cancelled.

The approach that the developer/s took for launch were not what was stated originally. The source was released on Github after releasing it on megaupload. This is not safe for anyone with a reserve of coin wallets on their PC.

The wallet, which was apparently already stated in the thread, had sources that were incapable of compiling. Pool operators wanting to to use 'giarcoind' had to replace parts of its source with a similar coin's.

These two elements to a coin's launch foreshadow the inevitably possible risks getting involved. The original post was professionally composed, but unfortunately, recent actions have implied otherwise.

-Micah

If you would like to still mine this coin, stop over at

http://giar.talesfromthescrypt.org/

They are also reliable, but the fee is 1%.

so is the wallet safe?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
guys I have 4 280 cards

3 gigabyte
1 asus

what config do you use to get good hash??? I have -I 13 -w 256 -g 2 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8193 -I 13 --gpu-powertune -15 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1500

--queue 3 --scan-time 1 --expiry 30 --temp-target 75 --temp-overheat 80 --temp-cutoff 85 --gpu-fan auto

and get 300 khs

how getting more?
Tomorrow (05/03/2014) we will release the roadmap about this coin. Any pool, exchange, miner, and everyone who wants info or want to join on our your project please contact us with PM  or email: [email protected]. Thank you for your support, and please vote about this coin on Mintpall as well donate some GiarCoin/Bitcoin to keep up this project alive
Activity: 280
I regret to inform you all that our pool launch for GIARCOC was recently cancelled.

The approach that the developer/s took for launch were not what was stated originally. The source was released on Github after releasing it on megaupload. This is not safe for anyone with a reserve of coin wallets on their PC.

The wallet, which was apparently already stated in the thread, had sources that were incapable of compiling. Pool operators wanting to to use 'giarcoind' had to replace parts of its source with a similar coin's.

These two elements to a coin's launch foreshadow the inevitably possible risks getting involved. The original post was professionally composed, but unfortunately, recent actions have implied otherwise.

-Micah

If you would like to still mine this coin, stop over at

http://giar.talesfromthescrypt.org/

They are also reliable, but the fee is 1%.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Don't wanna join loosers, go rent some rigs, start finding blocks, than ask people to join you.

So, I take time to provide a service, and you think I should also start buying rigs to support this?

Why on earth would I do that?

The pool is there. Its easy to use. Mine or don't mine Smiley up to you.

But the coin is better off with more distribution.
Activity: 30
First time trying to mine this algo. Anyone can explain why am I always got "wrong url"? With any url.

So much answers... So I can't mine this, great.

Ok it was COMODO Internet Security. I've tried to off it but helped me only uninstall.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

+1000
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 5
come on guys spread the hashrate out Sad

we've hit good share targets so far over at https://www.minep.it/pool/giarcoc/ but really need some extra fire power! we've got loads of 0% fees setup still available.

https://www.minep.it/creatives/giar2.png

I`m in. Thanks. hardcoreminers pool not working
ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Have a good feeling about this coin  Wink ltes wait and see...

MGMeBP2dccd7BzNxGoUeyQZyWWrEizW3qM  MYR
Activity: 30
So much answers... So I can't mine this, great.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
This coin looks good but I am not interested in continuing with it.

WTS 71 coins for .5 LTC
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

giar.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
WE ARE LIVE!
Thank you to everyone mining at https://www.minep.it/pool/giarcoc. Hashrate is growing nicely and I've just received my own first payout - everything's looking good Smiley

Any problems please let me know and we'll sort ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: