Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 23. (Read 376652 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
So what the actual price of Gravio? Is it only OTC trades at the moment? I think that all coins have the good potential insted of tokens. But you need more marketing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Tell me why Graviex can not pay me my 0.0015 BTC? The application is hanging in the status of 'Almost Done' for 8 days already!

Hi!
Your fund on Gravies unlocked.
It was technical issue.

Tnx.

Yes, the coins have returned to the balance.
Tried to withdraw once again - already a day hanging in the status of 'Almost Done'.
Problem still exists.

Hi!
Please, try once more. Our engine mistakenly decides that you going to withdraw more than you have in case when you press "Withdraw all". Please try once more and sorry for inconvenience.
Tnx.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Tell me why Graviex can not pay me my 0.0015 BTC? The application is hanging in the status of 'Almost Done' for 8 days already!

Hi!
It was technical issue.

Tnx.

Yes, the coins have returned to the balance.
Tried to withdraw once again - already a day hanging in the status of 'Almost Done'.
Problem still exists.

Hi!
It was technical issue.

Tnx.
GRAVIO movie: Account settings and Contacts. Little demonstration GRAVIO APP UI - working with Account settings and Contacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNeh06XLXeQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
Peбятa, y вac зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт, кoтopый имeeт бyдyщee.
Ho вы дoлжны бoльшe тpaтить дeнeг нa peклaмy.. и, вoзмoжнo, нa нaчaльнoм этaпe, пoддepжaть цeнy GIO нa кaкoм тo минимaльнoм ypoвнe пyтeм coбcтвeнныx opдepoв нa пoкyпкy.
Удaчи!

Please, excuse me - I answer you in english.
Yes, you are right - we need more exposition and PR and we going to do that. But a bit later.
In a short term we will make an announce of our nearest plans.

PS. Now I can tell briefly (spoiler):
- First stage: GRAVIO APP with basic application, Mail and Multiwallet modules
- Second stage: GRAVIO APP & GRAVIEX tight integration - you able to buy/sell cryptocurrency/tokens on one click (tap) in the Multiwallet interface
- Third stage: Brand new GRAVIO Ecosystem service - GRAVITY Actions...

Curious?
Stay in touch Smiley
Activity: 53
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
GRAVIO v0.1 Pre-release#1.1
Updated:

At the moment we have developed

Basic application-container for the modules functioning
Built-in account settings management module
Contacts module
Multiwallet backend with direct connection to the core network

Basic application-container

The main task of the container is to dynamically load modules, monitor their operation, accompany module switching, download module updates & etc.
Also technology of connecting external modules that is developing by independent development teams (third parties) has been worked out.

https://www.gravio.net/blog/gravio-v0-1-pre-release-1-1
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I like to invest my time and efforts into real projects. At least into working project or project which is being developed. I know GIO is underground project and It will take time to come into limelight but it will come, in future. Will hold my bags for a long time and want to forget it for some months.
What is the ETA of app release ?
There will be another coin offering ? But the project had private funding. And if app is being made, then why another ICO ?
Cryptocurrency backed with solid project like Gravio coin will succeed no matter how.. I still believe in the project 100% that they will deliver.
Activity: 22
GRAVIO movie: Account settings and Contacts. Little demonstration GRAVIO APP UI - working with Account settings and Contacts

Peбятa, y вac зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт, кoтopый имeeт бyдyщee.
Ho вы дoлжны бoльшe тpaтить дeнeг нa peклaмy.. и, вoзмoжнo, нa нaчaльнoм этaпe, пoддepжaть цeнy GIO нa кaкoм тo минимaльнoм ypoвнe пyтeм coбcтвeнныx opдepoв нa пoкyпкy.
Удaчи!
Activity: 588
Merit: 253

I like to invest my time and efforts into real projects. At least into working project or project which is being developed. I know GIO is underground project and It will take time to come into limelight but it will come, in future. Will hold my bags for a long time and want to forget it for some months.
There will be another coin offering ? But the project had private funding. And if app is being made, then why another ICO ?

Well, current state we will publish today or tomorrow. As we say earliar - till end of 2017 we plan to develop 3 modules - Contacts, Mail, Multiwallet (https://www.gravio.net/blog/gravio-app-v0-1-announce). You can see some of life screenshots on the our official twitter https://twitter.com/gravio_net.

About ETA - I think we in the timeframe (almost) and alpha version will be released on the first 2 weeks of 2018.
About funding - yes, development for now is based on the private funds, but project overall scope is very big and of course we need additional funding in future.
About plans - in a 2 or 3 days we will release detailed short- and mid- term plans and roadmap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
I heard that the GRAVIO team is rich enough to move to the new office. I hope you can work hard in the new environment, and be able to afford the investors' expectations and expectations for you. Kiss
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
when the exchange information update?
I can't wait to sold it .
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
I asked one of the dev in slack. He answered that they already have paid for listing in yobit. But few days ago, I asked another dev and he answered that they did not pay for any listing. And regarding enlisting in any exchange, it solely depends on exchange. If they feel good , they add, if not, they do not add.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Thanks for the news regarding the project and its location, I keep saving my coins without intending to sell them.
this will be one of the coin collections on my computer and it seems to be hard to reach the highest price so I better save it too
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Thanks for the news regarding the project and its location, I keep saving my coins without intending to sell them.
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

For now - in Russia, but we going to move main authority to the Singapore or Europe.
Any way for the token offering round we will definitely make a decision and take necessary steps.
I think dev need to work on PR, seriously. A newsletter showing the community that you are making progress. You have to tell us about your primary focus. And within a timeframe you need to complete certain level of your tasks. Please improve your public relation and communication

Yes, you right. Soon (in a 2-3 days) we going make project update.
PS. Btw, we continue working under mobile app. Also we almost done to move to the new office. In a 2 or 3 days normal work and workflow will be established.
Activity: 46
Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
Pages:
Jump to: