Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 28. (Read 376681 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I'm going to keep my tokens for a while, I'm not in a hurry to sell them,thus I earn time until they add it in other exchanges.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Hi guys. Any updates regarding exchange? I see that you have discussed actual exchange rate, but I don't understand where Gravio is trade. Where do you see GIO/ETH pair?
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
You should not worry so much about the price, that just started, hodl and having patience is the key.

I don't worry, just stating that you don't have to pay the market price since obviously people are selling cheaper. Just take a look at the trading history, and the amounts they are trading per price.

That's how it is for those who have weak hands and zero patience.
Those who will hold will eventually have big smiles when GIO's price sky rocket (If the devs continues the developments on Gravio).
If you're in it for the long run, this is the right time to buy.

BTW, I voted for ETH. It would be great to have GIO/ETH pair Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
You should not worry so much about the price, that just started, hodl and having patience is the key.

I don't worry, just stating that you don't have to pay the market price since obviously people are selling cheaper. Just take a look at the trading history, and the amounts they are trading per price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Activity: 364
What the price gio at graviex Huh

The current lowest ask is 20 satoshi with 184,940 GIO volumes, and the current highest bid is 1 satoshi

Eh, that's quite a spread, down to 10 sat now, i am guessing you can buy easily by setting a bet with 5 sats price per gio. Or even 2 sats.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I feel they don't want to list GIO on other popular exchanges

Please apply GIO on other popular exchanges (cryptopia or coinexchange), it will attract more people know about Gravio

It is necessary to understand that own exchange office collects in its pocket means for exchange.
While the exchange not completed, these funds are at the disposal of the owner of the exchange office.
I understand that in this way the project wants to increase its own working capital. So to say, an interest-free loan.
Activity: 68
Whatever updates the team does on the graviex exchange, if there's only a few people knows about it, the volume would still remain low.
It needs more exposure. More marketing. More awareness.
It's a harsh place to start with since there are already big exchange names out there.
Better yet, list the coin on other popular exchanges.
That way the team won't have to worry about getting more users to the exchange platform to build momentum,
Instead, they could just focus all their efforts on developing the Gravio Ecosystem.

I feel they don't want to list GIO on other popular exchanges

Please apply GIO on other popular exchanges (cryptopia or coinexchange), it will attract more people know about Gravio
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Is there any chance in near future That Gravio coin will be listed on some major exchanges? as Gravio coin need one big exchange for boosting the coin as demand and supply is very low at the moment and the popularity of Gravio own exchange is very low.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
Whatever updates the team does on the graviex exchange, if there's only a few people knows about it, the volume would still remain low.
It needs more exposure. More marketing. More awareness.
It's a harsh place to start with since there are already big exchange names out there.
Better yet, list the coin on other popular exchanges.
That way the team won't have to worry about getting more users to the exchange platform to build momentum,
Instead, they could just focus all their efforts on developing the Gravio Ecosystem.
Activity: 322

The current lowest ask is 20 satoshi with 184,940 GIO volumes, and the current highest bid is 1 satoshi
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Is anyone has problem same with me, getting an error when generate GIO deposit address on Graviex? How to resolve? I want to send my GIO to that market and place sell order.

Hi!

Refresh page and GIO address should appear.

Tnx
Is anyone has problem same with me, getting an error when generate GIO deposit address on Graviex? How to resolve? I want to send my GIO to that market and place sell order.
My wallet appeared automatically a few minutes after the two-factor authentication.
https://s1.postimg.org/7ft830cxhb/1-01.jpg
copper member
Activity: 798
Hi
I'm looking at pool statistics and network statistics - the difference is 360000 KH/s
Is there another pool for mining?
https://preview.ibb.co/gPAEaw/1_01.jpg
SOLO
How to properly configure the miner on SOLO?
Activity: 241
Hi
I'm looking at pool statistics and network statistics - the difference is 360000 KH/s

SOLO
Hi
https://preview.ibb.co/gPAEaw/1_01.jpg
Activity: 20
Hello, please tell me, the coin's exit to the stock exchange is still planned, or limited to its exchanger ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
So far the team is honest and helpful. They are atleast working on product development. They have not left us behind. Really, people are crazy. Selling this precious coin @1 sat is insanity. Miners are already in loss if they still mine. Miners are getting involve and difficulty is rising. Profitability is going down. soon there will be less supply, demand will increase. hence, GIO will be expensive in near future.
What will we do with gio in our android app? we will pay per call, per sms and video chat right ?

Yes, strictly speaking you right. GIO is the fuel for the GRAVIO network. But you pay not to us, you going to pay a little fee to the network.
Pages:
Jump to: