Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 24. (Read 376652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I think dev need to work on PR, seriously. A newsletter showing the community that you are making progress. You have to tell us about your primary focus. And within a timeframe you need to complete certain level of your tasks. Please improve your public relation and communication
legendary
Merit: 1014
@tinytrader maybe it was a misunderstanding, I read several weeks ago that they had paid yobit to add Gravio.
legendary
dev why you do not register on other exchange platform, that way can boost the price of gio after the price gio start expensive you specialize in graviex, if in graviex people do not know much, or you can create a campaign to promote graviex exchange, there is agree my opinion ?

lolz. what do you mean by registration into new exchange ? DO you think that only by paying fee you can be listed into any exchange? Lolz. No. it does not work that way. You have to request or apply to be listed into them. They they will verify. They they will ask for payment fee and you will pay. After that you have nothing to do but waiting. If they do not enlist for any reason, they will give your money back to you
legendary
Of course they charge to list a new project, you pay first and then you wait. I think they have done it in yobit and some other but I do not remember the name now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
@Brama Jasa they have already done it, the problem is that in the end it is the exchange that decides which projects to add.

And most of them charge a fee anyway so you would have to pay that first or to which exchanges did they reach out?
legendary
@Brama Jasa they have already done it, the problem is that in the end it is the exchange that decides which projects to add.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
dev why you do not register on other exchange platform, that way can boost the price of gio after the price gio start expensive you specialize in graviex, if in graviex people do not know much, or you can create a campaign to promote graviex exchange, there is agree my opinion ?
legendary
I am one of the early adaptors. I proposed to rethink about diff and mining reward. When more people will find if profitable , more miners will come. More miners means high diff. And high diff means low reward and price will go high as we will need gio to run the app. Ok, do you have any plan on mining?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
What's the total coin supply for Gravis?

Hi!
Total supply = 2 000 000 000. Current supply = 410 491 109.
Tnx.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
What's the total coin supply for Gravis?
Activity: 186
if the coin still not trade in popular exchange?
any tech update about this project?
it's waiting so long
It's a matter of patience @Wemefy, like almost everything in this crypto world. The team is doing well, we just have to wait.
it is true in the crypto world of patience to be number one and I am sure dev will work even better to advance this coin

Well patience is one key but another important key is to do proper research on the projects you want become part of. Many people just throw their money blindly at any hyped coin or token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
It's a matter of patience @Wemefy, like almost everything in this crypto world. The team is doing well, we just have to wait.
it is true in the crypto world of patience to be number one and I am sure dev will work even better to advance this coin

One thing that got this coin down was that it's too easy to mine, i am pretty sure that's why it failed ico. Either that 1 sat price is really really good now or this goes nowhere. It all depends on the devs now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The project team inspires confidence. I'm sure that you will succeed.
Activity: 136
I think massive marketing will start after product development and release. Team can advertise like Gravio Storm is coming but real app release is mandatory unless you can not promote the product. Team should focus on app developing and also should focus on exchange listing. BTW twitter, free voting and telegram are good options
Activity: 77
Poor marketing can to cheapen the cost of coins. Don't let a weak marketing strategy destroy our investments
legendary
I always mined in official pool. It works well, smooth. No downtime so far and had no issue in mining. Now a days mining is becoming tough as diff is going up and many miners are there. More miners= less profit,
but diff in mining = price. Please OP, open voting for mercatox in let us vote for GIO there. Voting is free but ever voter has to deposit at least once. May be a new bounty campaign can be opened like vote for gio and get 100 GIO coins for free.
I think doge is the best option to deposit, 100 doge coin= almost nothing. Deposit 100 doge, vote for gio and get 100 GIO as gift
Listing a new project in an exchange is ultimately a decision of the exchange. Stop asking the same thing and help spread the word about Gravio.

I am a little troubled that exchanges don't seem to see this as worth of listing... Hopefully devs are going to keep developing anyway so they can prove them wrong.

Lolz. There are thousands of junk shit coins in yobit. They gets pump and dump over night. No product, no active dev, no development. YET they get listed. Gio is suffering from bad PR , lack of proper exposure. Otherwise they have no cause not to be listed in some exchanges.

Chances are quite high that Yobit themselves are developing shit coins or at least cooperate wth shitcoin developers. That's a matter of fact.

Yeah sure, that's why i am worried about it. Dev was talking about an exchange that promised to include GIO:

Hi!
We paid for listing and waiting for exchange processing.
Exchange estimation was 5 business day from now.
So we are waiting.
Tnx

Do you know any other exchange that does promise this other than Yobit?
And if even Yobit has second thoughts now... i don't even want to speculate what went wrong there.

I think that super serious coins wouldn't aim at Yobit being the first exchange. So I am always quite a bit more cautious when I see a team approaching Yobit first.
Pages:
Jump to: