Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLAD] GladCoin - First social help blockchain project - Scrypt - PoW/PoS - page 3. (Read 8440 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Direct investment form closed
Gladcoin is being listed on cointopay.com payment processor [ coinpayments.net is the next payment processor ]
* After completing the payment processor integration we'll share 10 products @Gladcoin official twitter.

* Products are :
 1- 1/3ct Natural Diamond - 14K Yellow Gold earrings(WOMAN).
 2- 12k white gold necklace enhanced with natural, beautiful and pure opal stone(WOMAN).
 3- Sterling Silver enhanced with Black Obsidian Ring (MEN).
 4- Sterling Silver enhanced with Cubic Zirconia Ring (MEN).
 5- Elegant fox - 925 Sterling Silver necklace (UNIX).
 6- Mother's glory - 925 Sterling Silver necklace (WOMAN).
 7- Elegant Mechanical watch [ Silver/Gold accents ] (MEN).
 8- Classic Wooden watch(UNIX).
 9- Luxury style long winter overcoat [ all sizes - 3 colors ] (MEN).
 10- Motojacket - Leather jacket (MEN).

More details, product photos, detailed description after completing payment processor integration later today
Please check our twitter regularly
https://twitter.com/GladCoin
Activity: 19
Glad coin holders!! As I said before:  Let s look at the facts here: the developer clearly says that the funds raised are for the purpose adding MUCH MORE VALUE to the coin, for example getting listed at valuable and high volume exchanges!! This also means that the minimum value of the coin will not be lower than BTC 0.000005 !! Great news for the future growth of the coin and its community!! Let s move the coin forward and support it! Thumbs up!!!!
Dev, you dropped the price of a coin to the hell. Yesterday, the coin was trading at 0.000007550 BTC and it could actually be sold at this price! You are in their stupidity, rudeness and greed put in the topic new cost 0.000005 (although before that price was 0.00001 BTC). And immediately the price fell. First up to 0.0000047 ... 0.0000042 in the buyers. Today we see the price of 0.000002650 and the price continues to fall. No one investors will show interest to the coin, if only one person can bring down its cost by 4 times.... I understand everything, that the coin is not even 10 days and etc. But how are you going to get community support?? Do you hear? Dev? If you broke the course by 1 day !!! -182.22%  OMG! I can not believe it! YOU Kill your coin at the start. With one blow in the back. You spit in to the face of the whole community. The first time I see such a strange man who behaves like a raccoon.

p.s. I believe in this coin, but I do not understand how it will grow, or at least return its initial value. After such damage at the start, no one rises.

First of all, we did not dumped or sold any coin tell now. but, we bought some from the airdrop coins and we'll do our best to make the coin moveup and never lose its value.

- All of Coinsmarkets sell orders ( to this moment ) are not from us. we didn't sold any coin on coinsmarkets!
- We're paying for all of the development and servers fess from the our funds. we believe that glad project still new to the market and we didn't got any direct investment yet. Sounds like investors are waiting for the coin to take its time and its place before bidding on it.
- We're working on finalizing eCommerce where gladcoin holders can purchase quality-handpicked products check previous posts for more details.
- Community beta release soon with all of the features we mentioned in the whitepaper. The community built to give the users a completely unique experience connecting with new people and getting lot of good moments, good things and Gladcoins.  
- Our marketing team also is preparing to launch a big marketing and backlinking/listings campaigns.
- All of the project profits for the first months will be used paying for more exchanges and other listings.

All of that should reflect on the coin value, specially if we offered glad products for fair rate ( currently 1GLAD=0.05$=0.000005BTC) and we launched the https://glad.community before the deadline!

Please be patient, stake your coins, follow us and check glad project updates and news. We will do our best to raise the coin value!
Activity: 5
Dev, you dropped the price of a coin to the hell. Yesterday, the coin was trading at 0.000007550 BTC and it could actually be sold at this price! You are in their stupidity, rudeness and greed put in the topic new cost 0.000005 (although before that price was 0.00001 BTC). And immediately the price fell. First up to 0.0000047 ... 0.0000042 in the buyers. Today we see the price of 0.000002650 and the price continues to fall. No one investors will show interest to the coin, if only one person can bring down its cost by 4 times.... I understand everything, that the coin is not even 10 days and etc. But how are you going to get community support?? Do you hear? Dev? If you broke the course by 1 day !!! -182.22%  OMG! I can not believe it! YOU Kill your coin at the start. With one blow in the back. You spit in to the face of the whole community. The first time I see such a strange man who behaves like a raccoon.

p.s. I believe in this coin, but I do not understand how it will grow, or at least return its initial value. After such damage at the start, no one rises.

I would say that the real value of the coin will be derived from the items it can buy on the marketplace, which is supposed to come online for testing shortly (in the next 1-2 days according to an earlier post). So, if this is true, we will all get to see a very stable coin with a value that can be quantified.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Scotch whiskey + emotions = a bad combination. Sorry..

p.s. I believe in this coin
The coin s not even 10 days old. good things need time!! Dev could produce a short video to explain the project efficiently.
We'll launch Gladcoin Ecommerce before releasing the community.
expected completion time is 24-48 hours

For the first release there will be only two product categories to make us able handling it while working on the community development.

Categories are :-
- Jewelries
- Fashion

More details about the upcoming Ecommerce :-
* Handpicked by experts products
* Opening rate is 1 GLAD = 0.000005 BTC
* Free worldwide shipping
* Gladcoin is only accepted currency
* Gladcoin Ecommerce moderated, running and funded by Gladcoin team. If you want to start selling and accept GLAD please wait for Gladcoin market.
* We'll integrate Gladcoin Ecommerce+Market to the official community portal after releasing it.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I will try to wait for this project to update.
At that time probably the value of this coin will change drastically Smiley
Let s look at the facts here: the developer clearly says that the funds raised are for the purpose adding MUCH MORE VALUE to the coin, for example getting listed at valuable and high volume exchanges!! This also means that the minimum value of the coin will not be lower than BTC 0.000005 !! Great news for the future growth of the coin and its community!! Let s move the coin forward and support it! Thumbs up!!!!
Community link updated
https://glad.community

community beta release soon!
Yeah, why did you lower the price for investors by 50% so quickly. As a coin holder myself, I am not so happy about that. Sad

*We didn't sold any coin for 0.00001 so no one lost anything !! we just decreased the price to make the coin put the price itself and make a fair distribution on the start.
*We also decided to close the form after 48 Hours even if we didn't distributed %10 of the reserved amount ! That way we gave a chance for late people to get some gladcoins for fair price& we didn't slowed down the train for those who already invested in glad project.

Activity: 5
Yeah, why did you lower the price for investors by 50% so quickly. As a coin holder myself, I am not so happy about that. Sad
Activity: 7
interresante to interesado quando começa as venda desta ico me avise ok
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
----->>> 1 Gladcoin = 0.000005 Bitcoin  <<<----------

Oh, what a turn! You yourself pound the coin in the ass.  Grin Wink Huh
Direct investment distribution rate decreased to :
1 Gladcoin = 0.000005 Bitcoin
In general, you need more serious exchanges. At the moment on this exchange the highest turnover on coins is only 4 btc...

We reserved our funds and time to serve the project development!
After completing the investors distribution or a part of it we'll apply on more exchanges ( list on whitepaper #roadmap )
Activity: 366
In general, you need more serious exchanges. At the moment on this exchange the highest turnover on coins is only 4 btc...
Activity: 366
we got 14 requests from investors needs to join glad project! We decided to distribute %50 of the future hold share in a moderated direct sale!

Rate is:- 1 GLAD = 0.00001 BTC

coinsmarkets price 0.00000202-0.00000299

we didn't placed any trades on coinsmarkets!
at this moment, there's only 6814.81937343 Gladcoins on coinsmarkets!

20 minutes ago there were 70,000 coins)
we got 14 requests from investors needs to join glad project! We decided to distribute %50 of the future hold share in a moderated direct sale!

Rate is:- 1 GLAD = 0.00001 BTC

coinsmarkets price 0.00000202-0.00000299

we didn't placed any trades on coinsmarkets!
at this moment, there's only 6814.81937343 Gladcoins on coinsmarkets!
Pages:
Jump to: