Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLAD] GladCoin - First social help blockchain project - Scrypt - PoW/PoS - page 9. (Read 8440 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
GladCoin explorer : http://glad.unyun.cn/
Dev The bounty address has been given to you by PM!
Thank you!

Done! thanks
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
GladCoin explorer : http://glad.unyun.cn/
Dev The bounty address has been given to you by PM!
Thank you!
Activity: 196
Gladcoin is now on Coinsmarkets.com
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GLAD.htm
This is good news for people like me who can't mine. I also joined the airdrop.
Activity: 185
I like the idea that you can stake your coins both on both online and offline wallets , hate the idea of staking some coins which needs the wallet(sync) to be online 24/7 .
Tweeted and joined this project .
avast blocked this wallet file and that is not strange but anyways im staying with my current believes and not downloading anything that comes from airdropsand is related to airdrops. ever. never. too much scam around. filled the spereadsheet and shared though. it is kinda strange that there is a web wallet but the addres generation does not work and you have to download the wallet for script crypto. not doing it-

We double checked all of the wallet builds multiple times before releasing them. All file are %100 clean. you can also access your fund using the web wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
avast blocked this wallet file and that is not strange but anyways im staying with my current believes and not downloading anything that comes from airdropsand is related to airdrops. ever. never. too much scam around. filled the spereadsheet and shared though. it is kinda strange that there is a web wallet but the addres generation does not work and you have to download the wallet for script crypto. not doing it-
Activity: 109
glad to hear that there is a new coming coin called "GladCoin"... it will make Community comes with a super user friendly chatting system and initiative fundraising system to help each other getting better and much easier life. i'll be following for this project and keep an eye on it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
LoL

Airdrop! Ha ha ahahahaha... Air drop to what address:)) to email address:))

LoL
I will keep an eye on this coin, hoping for the best, wish the project the best:)

Thanks!
Activity: 47
I will keep an eye on this coin, hoping for the best, wish the project the best:)
Okay, I'll be watching closely. Don't dump, dev. Make it a good one!
This is some serious project u guys have here. To have a unique wallet is awesome.

We're trying to make a lifetime project! Aiming to :-
☼  have a great community of great people working together to help each other getting better and much easier life.
☼  have a great community of developers working together all in to  upgrade and regularly update and provide the best for glad users.
☼  have a great community of traders doing their best to maximize the value of the project and make Gladcoins spendable on the best life moments.

Thanks for your replies <3
Activity: 90
Okay, I'll be watching closely. Don't dump, dev. Make it a good one!
Activity: 122
This is some serious project u guys have here. To have a unique wallet is awesome.
Activity: 42
Any telegram group also?
Activity: 42
Must we use the gladcoin address? Is Ethereum address allowed
Any bounty? Or airdrop?

GladCoin Airdrop :-
100.000GLAD
[1000 user will get 100 GladCoin each]
How to join :-
Follow twitter account @Gladcoin
Write a completely unique  10 words+ tweet for gladcoin. [ include : @Gladcoin #Gladcoin ]
Fill your submission details here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEQNFSh0p-FjoGdGPIk8hQ3O4poZCbLz-V8I76WOXRPP4S-g/viewform
Everyone will get 100GLAD

Airdrop payments scheduled to 11/24/2017 08:00 PM

GladCoin Bounties :-
- Mac wallet [ 1000 Gladcoins ]
- Translations [ 500 Gladcoins ]
- Pool [ 250 Gladcoins ]
- Explorer [ 250 Gladcoins ]
- Exchange Listing [ 3500 Gladcoins ]
- Android/ios wallets [ 1000 Gladcoins ]
- Social media Channel with moderation [ 150 Gladcoins monthly ]

PM if you want to join

Glad Contests :-   
Glad Community Members: - Top 50 active members will get 10Glad each ( weakly )

Activity: 448
Any bounty? Or airdrop?
Can we get a discord channel setup?

Also can you enable the rich list on block explorer?

- yes you can
- we will do, we also working on another explorer system
Activity: 31
Can we get a discord channel setup?

Also can you enable the rich list on block explorer?
Pages:
Jump to: