Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLAD] GladCoin - First social help blockchain project - Scrypt - PoW/PoS - page 5. (Read 8440 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
PoW will end after 729 block
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
So much pools for couple mining days....
Hi devs,
In my point of view, you should give us a transparent plan for using those pre-mined coins. Of coure, the plan can change in the future when the project evolved over time. Please remember that original plan for those pre-mined should be clear in the start of the project. It is and will be better for the peoject, generally.

I'll try to explain it quickly :-

- we'll release the community with activity rewards system. community users will get paid from being active and helpful. we reserved %25 of the premine to keep paying and spreading the words.
- %25 of the premine will be distributed on the airdrops / bounties / exchanges through the first 2-5 years.
- %20 of the premine development insurance [ developers - servers - upgrades - bills - ... etc ] .
- %30 of the premine will be held safely for any future use.

We'll provide detailed whitepaper tomorrow
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Hi devs,
In my point of view, you should give us a transparent plan for using those pre-mined coins. Of coure, the plan can change in the future when the project evolved over time. Please remember that original plan for those pre-mined should be clear in the start of the project. It is and will be better for the peoject, generally.
Activity: 56
The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 15 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3433 -u -p c=GLAD   

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png
The name of the coin is good, I believe the name will bring good luck, but also ask the team to work hard to achieve the function of the white paper, do not disappoint investors, we will continue to pay attention to this project!!!!!

Thanks!
We already moved forward on the roadmap releasing the website, web wallet and we're continuing on developing. we wont disappoint investors but we are open to any investor who can support our project in any possible way. Also we're not off to investors but anyone who think can do something great for gladcoin is welcome to join us!

I missed out of this good project!
Hope to get in the 2nd airdrop
Success to the project!

Wait for the community contests and bounties. Thanks!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Is there a functional explorer?
Activity: 224
Activity: 135
Thanks to the project get into 1000 champions received coins. Thank you! We wish you good luck.
The following translations reserved :-
indonesian
Arabic
Frensh
Russian
If you didn't reached this airdrop please wait for the next community bounties system.
we're finalizing the official community
after releasing the community, glad contests and community bounties will start.
Activity: 70
DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ
I really like the the name, All the very best team.
Airdrop payments released.
If you entered wrong address [ erc2 or any other wrong address ] you didn't got paid!
Thanks for all participants <3
Activity: 40
GladCoin. Well, I'm GLAD there is an airdrop for this. 🤣🤣
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I've registered with first Airdrop. But nothing received yet.
Activity: 196
Airdrop payments within the next few hours
Thanks for joining!

Got the coins! thanks I am trying to get more from the exchange since I can't mine
Activity: 357
New Mining Pool:

http://80.211.163.32

No registration needed!

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 30 minutes!

Happy Mining!
Activity: 32
Great coin, looks very promising.    Smiley  Is there a Discord channel?

+100.00 GLAD
Pages:
Jump to: