Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 129. (Read 380786 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 501
So lets say 5K satoshi is a realistic price prediction. This entails the marketcap would be about 4,100BTC, this translates to a little over $43 Million.
This would put Golem at number 11 on the coinmarketcap list and would put it at about half the total market cap of MaidSafeCoin. I would say this is a
realistic prediction in the medium term.

So lets look at the 50K prediction: 820,000,000 Golem x 50K Satoshi = 410,000BTC = $430.5 Million
This would put it at number three on the coinmarketcap list, third only to Ripple and Bitcoin. Do not honestly see that happening.

Now if we are talking pure pie in the sky speculation; it could outpace Bitcoin since it isn't actually intended to be a currency but a purchasing token primarily for
CGI rendering, but that is a billion to one chance.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
I think price will gravitate towards price it was before add to POLO, than I think without update will go lower, with updates will swing higher, but not to pump ATH.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
No pumping without dumping dude!  Grin
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

Right now = Perfect buying opportunity

NO ... price  will more down. Just wait .. coin are dumping dumping dumping ........all
Activity: 462
I would not be surprised if GOLEM pumps to 50k  Roll Eyes

You forgot to take pills today.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Right now = Perfect buying opportunity
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Steem total supply is 250 Millions but the price made 30x and went above 0.006. GOLEM supply of 800 Millions is not much bigger.. I would not be surprised if GOLEM pumps to 50k  Roll Eyes
Activity: 176
How can be made profit with Golem, what incentivize people to run golem network on their PC and why should price of tokens rise?

Think of how great it would be to be able to buy supercomputer power for your projects.  Some people thought 3D printing was a too oddball concept ten years ago and probably only a vanity type industry.   You could use GOLEM for all kinds of business AI apps, even if you have some money to kick around for art projects.  There is a huge range of artists who are involved with science, and it's been like that for hundreds of years.

Here's an article that goes into depth on that how Golem will work in general:

How It Works & Why It's Awesome. A comprehensive guide that anyone can understand. https://blog.golemproject.net/golem-building-the-worlds-most-powerful-supercomputer-on-blockchain-4ccb44c328a#.h40jddf3k
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
why price dump?

that is the problem with too much coins circulating most of it are owned by a handful people they can manipulate it easily.
Merit: 292
Activity: 493
Do you think golem will go lower? IMO 5k, 7k were the top because it just happened after poloniex listing. But the price has corrected to sub 3k, which is the most reasonable price. Sub 2k sat could be better for buyers.

From purely a chart perspective it seems it will go lower. It needs to find a base and right now it hasn't. If you look at the chart everything it tried to recover it goes back down. This is a 15 minute chart mind you. So in the short term it doesn't' look good. Need to have a reversal of the MCAD for me to jump in.

Activity: 728
Do you think golem will go lower? IMO 5k, 7k were the top because it just happened after poloniex listing. But the price has corrected to sub 3k, which is the most reasonable price. Sub 2k sat could be better for buyers.
Activity: 200
|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform
The coin will dump , not good fundamentals and no good allocation of tokens .
Not Mineable , no POW , NO Blockchain so we can see who is the major stakeholder
I am a dev too and we have only allocated 5% for the team and rest is allocated to stakeholders in the project .
We don't believe in selling wet dreams like these major ICO today .

Whales dumping on unsuspecting users .
Merit: 501
Golem was started with a huge hype but not worth anything in market now.
But this has got good potential and one day it will be more than $10.
Those who are selling or those who not buying at this cheap price going to repent.

Get serious, a $10 price would mean it will have a capitalization similar to Bitcoin!

Seems this thread starts getting full of pump/dump comments..
Activity: 546
Dump is over guys, Get aboard the GOLEM EXPRESS CHOO CHOO Wink
Those who are selling or those who not buying at this cheap price going to repent.

I have orders at 1.5k sats and dump is coming in a few hrs.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
It's coming a night pump at 5000 sat , watch it  Grin

5000sat? yeah right.. check the available supply probably only a few holds millions of gnt to get it dumped to unsuspecting noobs.
Activity: 154
Shit is going down for sure , see the total supply !!
Owned by few people + BLOOD BATH .

SUB 2000 COMING

Activity: 264
It's coming a night pump at 5000 sat , watch it  Grin
Jump to: