Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 132. (Read 380783 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
Do you think golem will have a pump or it will swing between 3k-4k sat? From the current huge market cap, it can hardly get pumped any more.

I'm very doubtful about the pump because of BTC rally and total supply of GNT tokens. It seems that price is very high and it can go down to 2000 sat area. I bought around these numbers on Liqui exchange. However, volume is good and we can expect some spikes to 4000-4500 sat territory.
In long term I expect the value of GNT tokens going up to 5000 sat and more.  

it can get up like maidsafe coin, like 100 Mill. marketcap in longterm ...

Roadmap:
Brass Golem
Clay Golem
Stone Golem
Iron Golem

will take up to 3 years.

It is no doubt about the success in long term as computation power projects are almost always very successful. But I have some doubts about the pump in comparison with Pascal. Maybe it can reach 4000-4500 sat. But, generally, rise of BTC is causing that people, who bought cheap GNT, are selling it now.

You can expect to see nice movements in price as it is listed in poloniex. It is pretty hard to say whether it will crash or not. I am expecting to see some correction and another rally and then some consolidation till the team makes some progress and release the updates. I am surprised to see Polo listing golem but very happy to see the PUMP!! I hope polo will soon list other ethereum based tokens such as ICN, VSL and SNGLS.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

This coin opened at .02 btc on Poloniex, and has fallen 99.83% there since.  Currently .00003408.  This brings the value in line with the rest of the world?

I know nothing about this coin, I just read the AP, it seems it actually has a purpose. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Need approximately 650 btc to reach 5k sats

It is possible until tommorow. Charts are looking promising. 
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Need approximately 650 btc to reach 5k sats
Do you think golem will have a pump or it will swing between 3k-4k sat? From the current huge market cap, it can hardly get pumped any more.

I'm very doubtful about the pump because of BTC rally and total supply of GNT tokens. It seems that price is very high and it can go down to 2000 sat area. I bought around these numbers on Liqui exchange. However, volume is good and we can expect some spikes to 4000-4500 sat territory.

Roadmap:
Brass Golem
Clay Golem
Stone Golem
Iron Golem

will take up to 3 years.

It is no doubt about the success in long term as computation power projects are almost always very successful. But I have some doubts about the pump in comparison with Pascal. Maybe it can reach 4000-4500 sat. But, generally, rise of BTC is causing that people, who bought cheap GNT, are selling it now.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

Roadmap:
Brass Golem
Clay Golem
Stone Golem
Iron Golem

will take up to 3 years.

Activity: 249
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
where the mining pool ?

There is no mining pool. There are 1,000,000,000 GNT in existence and already distributed to the team & the crowdfunding participants. There will never be any more GNT made.
looks like the roadmap for taking out money is going on Grin Grin Grin
It seems like the dev still needs a lot of money to develop the project at least based on the super computer and it will cost a lot. I waiting for the dev's blog. I hope there is a transparency to be responsibilities for all of the money.

We're withdrawing because we need a fiat balance. We're not spending every dollar we're taking out of the ETH wallet. Just converting it.

Very good project. When will it arrive bittrex or polo .

Just hit Polo
Activity: 473
WOW LOOK AT GNT

FEW MINUTES AGO according to COINMARKETCAP.com

It was at $0.26 and now it is $0.37

JUST BECAUSE OF POLONEIX WATTTT, the % of increase is massive, it almost 65% within minutes.

You meant $0.026 and not $0.26?

Golem just overtook Iconomi in coinmarketcap ranking after being added to poloniex. Until when it can hold or if it still goes up remains to be seen. Pascalcoin also huge pump and jump in ranking after added to poloniex.
Activity: 498
The market cap is no.11, very high though, it is time to sell until you are bagholders soon. Should be no more hard pump, only hard dump. I will buy at 2k sat, the price is already double, 110% rise.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

GNT same pattern as PASC

Dump is over now and sellers are exhausted

Whales will pump it back to 100k soon

Available Supply
820,000,000 GNT
Total Supply
1,000,000,000 GNT

Available Supply
6,436,700 PASC

Don't be fooled !!  Wink
This is another fucking token .. Be careful don't buy it..
Too much supply.  Ranking 11 AC to maketkap makes no sense ..
Again carefull be careful ... Shocked  Roll Eyes
I always alert for scam. I already lost lots of money in crypto. I don't invest I make aware to people.
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
The market cap is no.11, very high though, it is time to sell until you are bagholders soon. Should be no more hard pump, only hard dump. I will buy at 2k sat, the price is already double, 110% rise.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

GNT same pattern as PASC

Dump is over now and sellers are exhausted

Whales will pump it back to 100k soon

Available Supply
820,000,000 GNT
Total Supply
1,000,000,000 GNT

Available Supply
6,436,700 PASC

Don't be fooled !!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
WOW LOOK AT GNT

FEW MINUTES AGO according to COINMARKETCAP.com

It was at $0.26 and now it is $0.37

JUST BECAUSE OF POLONEIX WATTTT, the % of increase is massive, it almost 65% within minutes.

You meant $0.026 and not $0.26?
Activity: 560
Awesome project, GNT marketcap should be more than ETH

Next 50x in the making
your mind is commensurate with my thinking, this is a good coin for the long term in profit over

when is next release?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
first time I see all team members showing the link to their LinkedIn profiles... that's a serious one!... and the idea to built a Uber for computers is great. Good luck guys
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Awesome project, GNT marketcap should be more than ETH

Next 50x in the making
your mind is commensurate with my thinking, this is a good coin for the long term in profit over
Activity: 586
BitcoreService.com
where the mining pool ?
Activity: 400
The price and volume growth.
New Pascal I believe
Jump to: