Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 131. (Read 380786 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
I dont understand after checking the website, where is link to the wallet, and how to mine this coin?

Better check their ICO announcement, all the specs of the project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/golem-project-ethereum-crowdsale-discussion-1583902

P.S. Good volume now it is added to Polo.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
452,552,412 MAID price about 18k
820,000,000 GNT price about 3.5k
GNT can easily go to 8-10k
impossible to go to 10k, because it took 2100 + BTC to go there Grin Grin Grin

Maidsafe is in alpha test, but golem is still not in any alpha test, still under development, now it is impossible to go 10k sat. It may in the future, but not now.

GOLEM ALPHA

https://golem.network/alpha.html

CGI rendering is the first and very illustrative case of real Golem usage. Rather than using costly cloud-based services or waiting ages for one's own machine to complete the task, CGI artists can now rent compute resources from other users to render an image quickly. The payment from a requestor (in this case, a CGI artist) is sent directly to providers who made their resources available. In addition, when the artist's machine is idle, it can itself accept tasks from other users.

https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/wiki/Installation

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Those sell orders may be cancelled... This is no argument.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
I dont understand after checking the website, where is link to the wallet, and how to mine this coin?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Maidsafe is in alpha test, but golem is still not in any alpha test, still under development, now it is impossible to go 10k sat. It may in the future, but not now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
What will the price be this time tomorrow ?

My guess is 5400 sats.

Any other opinions?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
That remind me Skynet, a Nxt super computing asset
Well in the reality a vaporware

This coin opened at .02 btc on Poloniex, and has fallen 99.83% there since.  Currently .00003408.  This brings the value in line with the rest of the world?

I know nothing about this coin, I just read the AP, it seems it actually has a purpose. 

Actually, I don't know how Poloniex is listing new coins but I do not believe that someone bought this coin for 0.02 BTC. It's weird. The same "statistics" on Polo was when Pascal was listed. Do not pay attention to these numbers, GNT is up ~70%.

It probably just shows the good faith of the whale community to whet the whistle....there were PASC being bought for enormous prices when it launched...if people are going to trade with ten's of BTC, then it's maybe like a champagne bottle splash of a ship being launched.  It costs something but what is involved is so much greater. 
Activity: 590
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This coin opened at .02 btc on Poloniex, and has fallen 99.83% there since.  Currently .00003408.  This brings the value in line with the rest of the world?

I know nothing about this coin, I just read the AP, it seems it actually has a purpose. 

Actually, I don't know how Poloniex is listing new coins but I do not believe that someone bought this coin for 0.02 BTC. It's weird. The same "statistics" on Polo was when Pascal was listed. Do not pay attention to these numbers, GNT is up ~70%.
How can be made profit with Golem, what incentivize people to run golem network on their PC and why should price of tokens rise?

Think of how great it would be to be able to buy supercomputer power for your projects.  Some people thought 3D printing was a too oddball concept ten years ago and probably only a vanity type industry.   You could use GOLEM for all kinds of business AI apps, even if you have some money to kick around for art projects.  There is a huge range of artists who are involved with science, and it's been like that for hundreds of years.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
HKG is ETH TOKEN like GNT

NEXT PUMP HKG
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
When this got added to poloniex, I was expecting something good. But it looks like a typical shitcoin scam. Shame on Poloniex for added it.

why is that?

to buy/sell or not to buy/sell – ur own decision.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
also remember pascal guys, how the price reacted after polo listed it.

besides, golem is different. for those who researched golem, we all know that there is a solid tech behind this coin. What I mean is it is not just short term pump coin, will also be around for a looong long time. Well, I am more interested in short term trading anyways but just wanted to inform you about this coin.

lol @ all the circle jerks in this thread.

Pascal is pretty cool, should learn how to do some research ~
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
When this got added to poloniex, I was expecting something good. But it looks like a typical shitcoin scam. Shame on Poloniex for added it.
Activity: 595
How can be made profit with Golem, what incentivize people to run golem network on their PC and why should price of tokens rise?
Activity: 762
This will be a very unpopular sentiment. I forecast that within 90 days the Golem price will fall 90%. Furthermore. I believe many crypto projects are excessively overvalued as well. I strongly ask exchanges to start implementing the opportunity to short coins, this is the only way a true market price can be determined.

Why do I believe Golem will fall 90%? While the community focuses on coin price, the total market cap of Golem has soared past $30M!!

I am a startup investor that has been involved with tech startups for two decades. Golem is a "company" with a phenomenal idea, but no proof of concept, much less an MVP. I believe $3M would be a generous valuation at this "company's" current stage. I won't argue these points with the community, I'm not here for drama, just to make an observation.
Anything can happen in crypto world. Golem raised ~7-8mil USD last year, I don't deny the factors of PnD + hype but 5x post-ico valuation before the Brass Golem release seems to be a reasonable market cap to me.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform
This will be a very unpopular sentiment. I forecast that within 90 days the Golem price will fall 90%. Furthermore. I believe many crypto projects are excessively overvalued as well. I strongly ask exchanges to start implementing the opportunity to short coins, this is the only way a true market price can be determined.

Why do I believe Golem will fall 90%? While the community focuses on coin price, the total market cap of Golem has soared past $30M!!

I am a startup investor that has been involved with tech startups for two decades. Golem is a "company" with a phenomenal idea, but no proof of concept, much less an MVP. I believe $3M would be a generous valuation at this "company's" current stage. I won't argue these points with the community, I'm not here for drama, just to make an observation.

I agree with you , the valuation is very huge . With no sales , revenue or anything . Only selling wet dreams .
But still holding GNT as this is cryptoland
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Jump to: