Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 97. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
when is the brass project going to get release? I know this month but is there a specific date?
I think there is news that they already said and confirmed it will be release by May 31. So just wait and be patient.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
when is the brass project going to get release? I know this month but is there a specific date?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Hey.

I have one serious question about long term investment. Which curreny ETH or GNT is better for long invest (2-3 years). I read a lot of different things about eth and gnt. Some people say that gnt will hit 1/2 price ob ETC till end of the year. About ETH, i read that price will be around 5000$ in 3 years..

guys what do you think about that?

Thanks

Eth is always predictable because it has potential we have already seen from years but where Gnt is new to the market we have to wait for conclusion. Off course Gnt has different features but we have to move according to the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Smart money follows smart money. Did they fund the entire round , if not it would be interesting to know how much they put in
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hey.

I have one serious question about long term investment. Which curreny ETH or GNT is better for long invest (2-3 years). I read a lot of different things about eth and gnt. Some people say that gnt will hit 1/2 price ob ETC till end of the year. About ETH, i read that price will be around 5000$ in 3 years..

Thanks
Well nobody can predict what gonna hapen in future coz i dont hv any crystal ball you know.
But eth more promising for now because they already establish for 3year+? And the progressing in great manner.
Gnt have great potential ahead but it just a newly funded <1year.lots job need to be done for gnt
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey.

Thanks

GNT will not do much if ETH does not succeed GNT will have more a return with that said if ETH
Activity: 18
Hey.

Thanks
Activity: 145
- The Sun -
4 years till launch? thats a long time.

NOT true!
As i know this month.

We are one step closer to Brass Golem. Milestone status organised on Github:

https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/11

They set May 31 as the deadline!

NY Golem Meetup

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/golem-ny-meetup-tickets-34683979717

Julian Zawistowski is going to give an update on the progress Golem Team made in recent months and present a preview of some cool stuff, which will eventually make it into the Brass Release.

^^ this sounds interesting Smiley
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Great! Finally companies can actually advertize with all their "in the cloud" lingo without it being "in the datacenter"
Activity: 434

NOT true!
As i know this month.
Activity: 364
I begin to follow this interesting project and I see few clones already Tongue

Please tell me what was the ICO token sale price?

approx 0.02$
i buy at that price

Ehhh, very impressive.

Btw I remember ICO day. I went outside for ~30 minutes and ICO was over after I've returned Sad I had some eth ready in my mist wallet. But I remember golem was listed on some small exchange with small price for quite some time...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have some GNT which I have bought at Poloniex - so it is held in their wallet.
Activity: 492
Activity: 168
OMG how low is low!?? WTF happening??

People are taking profit at the moment as bitcoin is again cross the $1800 and next release is coming near. Whales are making out the weak hands from this rally before to take it new ATH. Good time to buy more at this price.

This is a good time to buy more cheap coins . Maybe some investors have reached a good profit so I must sell it to take their profit.
That isn't a bad decision but it is also a good chance for next investors joining this game.
Activity: 34
Damnn developers should release some news or tweet something... this coin is going down for weeks now

Yea but it hasn't dropped below $0.20 and in the passed two weeks its been trading between 0.20-0.25 range which isn't a significant drop. Especially after the market corrected itself after $0.30. This is a relatively new coin so buying in right now is a great price in my opinion. Even $0.30 is a great price if you plan on holding long term.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I just came over here from TRST.  Hoping GNT at least has more updates than TRST lol  To be fair though, I guess TRST is still pretty new.  GNT's further along though.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I can forsee a huge pump of Golem in the following days.90% Market is dictated by big whales traders and they dump and pump few coins turnwise.
Now Golem,Ark,Eth,Monero etc are being dump.
Few days after this cycle will change.
Activity: 7
Damnn developers should release some news or tweet something... this coin is going down for weeks now
Activity: 434
I begin to follow this interesting project and I see few clones already Tongue

Please tell me what was the ICO token sale price?

approx 0.02$
i buy at that price
Pages:
Jump to: